Friendly reminder: Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

But that's wrong.

We do want affordable health care.

Obamacare just isn't affordable.

>Obamacare
>affordable.
>minimum wage raised to $15
>everything automated instead.

>Conveniently excluding the tax cuts for EVERYONE.

Im middle class, have health insurance, and ive already graduated college. How is it against my economic interests to want to keep note of my money?

Privitized health care is cheaper than mandatory Government-mandated health insurance that you are penalized with a fine for not paying for. Take a look at Mexico.

Cohn BTFO coach-potato Bannon

Cohn = implements policies that maximizes wealth.
Bannon = steals money from insecure fanboys.
Cohn: 1, Bannon: disheveled pseudo-historian.

We can fix it later, promise .

We have witches to kill.

Your "economic interests" are a moot point to society at large. The station you were born into in life will rarely change and if it does it won't move very far. As long as you have food in your stomach, clothes on your back, and a roof over your head when you sleep you have everything in life.
You can use the internet to pursue any interest you have. ANY interest. At almost any level of study, amateur or scholarly or anywhere in between.

If you don't have food, clothing, or housing then you have reason to mull over your "economic interests." if you do have them you don't have anything to worry about in a real sense. You can claim any form of capitalism is corrupt, but it provides these things to people fairly. Lefty communism doesn't actually help you.

Communism is Jesus giving you a fish.
Capitalism is Jesus teaching you to fish.
People need morality to be adjusted in their day to day lives, without it they revert to barbaric animals.

Obongocare has been anything but affordable. LMAO

>Communism is Jesus giving you a fish.
It's more him promising you a fish but never comes

Only if you live in shithole redneck redstates that didn't expand medicaid because of shit partisan politics

touche.

Why don't billionaires deserve more of their own money?

Why does the government need more money? to spend more on shit no one needs?

Insurance doesn't equal healthcare. When Obamacare forced people to buy insurance that was a big wake up call for me. Straight up fascist bullshit. I'm pretty sure Roberts got blackmailed into supporting that one.

Yep. These people are completely detached from reality.

Billionaires use a hell of a lot of natural resources and need to pay up more because they became super wealthy off the system they took advantage of

I live in new york mate. It's shit everywhere

>Capitalism is Jesus teaching you to fish, but Jesus owns all the fishing rods and the places to fish are on his private property. He's willing to give you a job though.
FTFY

This. Jesus hated capitalism and would have been a social democrat

>"....their economic interests"

I fucking hate this phase. Who the fuck are they to tell others what their interests are? Who the hell are they to tell people what they should be thinking or believing in? If I want to support Trump because he promotes nationalism and moral relativism then instead of his economic policies then it is a legitimate reason to vote as any other. Fuck anyone who says "but it'd against your interests!"

christ this fucking thread again
>affordable health care
>affordable

there's your problem. it's not affordable, it's too expensive. thats why republicans voted to remove it.

plus the tax cuts are for everyone, not just the rich.

so republicans voted for their own economic interests

saged

OP is a faggot shill

>I pay for my own healthcare
>Obamacare made premiums skyrocket
>providers closing shop
>small business owners can't afford to cover employees or pay the penalty
>employers cut back hours or pay penalties to avoid forced coverage

You have no idea what you're talking about and that's a shitty political cartoon.

>what are logical fallacies?

But it's against your interest you stupid kike

> trump
> moral relativism

LMAO

Prove me wrong, leftypol

umm.. thats very anti-semitic, please don't use it fellow /leftypol/ user

SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS THIS IS A BAIT THREAD
also obama made healthcare more expensive even my mexican grandma hates it, she voted trump ONLY because of obamacare