Why not just move to Finland?

Why not just move to Finland?

binnland :--------D

I have brown (light) and cinnamon brown hairs, I will polute your genes.

Well good luck learning the language

finnish girls won't mind

Fuck off, you're full!

So can I bring one at home?

my gf is finnish. will move there and become a politician and abolish all your retarded nanny state alcohol laws

sure but, and I always say this.

If you're going to live there even if it's hard to learn you WILL learn it.

>Why not to move to state with exact copy of russian mentality, but with more european political and social views.
Because your country is just 100% depressing just like Russia. Cold, lifeless, and shitload of liquer.

your country reeks of shit :)

>flag
>fixing anything

Ruddd with feminists, has a small gender wage gap, and isn't patriarchal at all
It's a country full of feminised "men"

>exact copy of russian mentality
nonsense

just a mind twister this one too :)

>ruddd
Riddled

SIIKA HEILUU!
That's Finnish for sieg heil. Don't believe me? Translate that from Finnish to English and see for yourself :DD

I know you have oil

Alcohol is degenerate.

Anything below top 5 hdi are not white, protip.

just a little twister at your way

Finns love Norwegians but

you don innovate much, how will you advance that?

I want to. I plan on applying for an internship at the American embassy there or maybe in Estonia. I'm not sure how I can move there otherwise though, I can't code and I don't speak the language.

Calm down East Sweden

we were same country -_-

Here's my concept art for our new flag when we win... the war.

My little brother told me that his school has been telling parents to check their children's phones for racism. Too bad I taught him to be a racist :-DD
Don't come here this place is cucked, not blacked, but soon it will be as the green party is gaining support

Sheeeeeiiiittt, nice quads

And here's the war flag, which by then will be known as peace flag.

>copying german and indo european autism
im pretty disappointed Jukka, you're not even indo-european

sounds like a fantasy

why war?

finns have no culture apart from info-european

Race war, meme war, whatever.

We don't have any cool symbols of our own. Except maybe the runonlaulajan kädet.

Kalevala, Sauna culture, Finnish log houses, Lalli et.c
Finland has lots of culture, stop cucking out finnbro

you've got the tursaansydän and the IKL bear symbol, both of which are glorious as fuck

I'm not learning that fucking language.

I was in Finland a month ago and honestly didn't think the men were particularly feminized.
The women were even okay looking
A few immigrants, but interracial couples were nonexistent
Lots of cool bars and music events
Finland is okay in my book

>Failed States Index
>Sweden
>Safe from being a failed state

We'll just buy Finland.

You can't be a NEET in Finland

yes come to finland we need more foreigners xD

sure, but take a fatty and make it run or something, the thinner ones must stay here

>Binland
Kek!

We just fucked our praised and thanked education system in one day.

No more can anyone become a doctor, a lawyer or an engineer for free if they study hard for a few months and pass the entrance exams.
(((They))) changed it so everything is based on your high school diploma so now people born in the 90s without higher education are pretty much fucked because they can't get into any school as the entrance exams is taken out and they went to school when high school diploma was equilavent to toilet paper.

Politicians want to reduce gap years and hurt people who didn't get accepted their first time in the entrance exams.
Before you could tuen your life around on 20, 25, 30+ years with just hard study to entrance exams but now your education is locked down based on what choices you made when you were 16 years old.

There is gonna be huge amount of young people who will never get to higher education because their teenage year choices.
Rich and well off parents will guide and train their kids at young age for good schooling and career but with normals teens one bad year in high school can ruin your life.

Finnish education system is totally fucked up. Wouldn't be surprised if studies start to coast money in the future.

Finland is fucking ruined, everything people praise about Finland is ripped down.

Lol how so.. Being neet in Finland is quite easy, though social workers might make you go to see a psychiatrist every once a while

Fuck off, we are full!

witnessed also fpbp

>mfw starting adult high school next week

I will try my best to get the best goddamn grades so that I don't need to do this shit ever again.

You guys make cool memes.

Cheers to you for being self-aware! Wish more dark-whites like you had this mindset.