I wouldn't have a problem with Muslims if they burned the hijab

and started eating pork chops.

I freely admit it. As long as they integrate into our society, work, indulge in our culture, laugh about the same stupid jokes, drink the same beer, eat the same things and dress the same, why should I have a problem with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a15mTx-PrX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then they wouldnt be muslims anymore and there would be no problem wouldnt there

>oh man it sure would be great if roaches just lived peacefully without infesting us and giving us diseases

whites are projecting

same, as long as they are wearing it meanwhile

You see Hans these are all the things that make them muslim. If they give it up they are traitors to the faith, the guys who do this harden up or pay lip service to the faith, the girls do the same unless their family honour kills them first.

They still consider the perfect man to be a pedophile warlord. The Koran is still full of verses that command the killing of apostates and infidels. The religion has a lot of bad shit that's fundamental to it, you can't really fix Islam.

Aww, his daughter looks just like him :)

I couldnt live with integrated kraut in same country i just cant imagine such horror as living in country with full of integrated Mohammedans.

But they won't do any of that. What is going to happen is what happened in Syria and Lebanon.

the perfect place doesn't exi....

>I wouldn't have problema with muslims If they weren't muslims
Why bother?

move to bosnia

>just female thoughts

cute

Albania is fucked up. They are literally all Africans.

>literally all Africans.

na my dude, they are white.

That's nice. But they're right about the fermented Jew though. Are you gonna quit that?

I wouldn't have a problem with muslims if they weren't muslims either user

This 100%

The problem is not in muslims, the problem is in arabs, and in particular, north africans. If they cease being muslim this won't solve shit.

Listen to me you german shitstain. I will tell you muslims will never change unless you force them instead of just bending over and take it upp the ass. It's your fault muslims refuse to integrate into your culture, so instead of bending over, why not force them to change or kick them out? God I hope muslims fuck you over because you deserve it.

As an ex-muslim, i'll be laughing hard when your children start worshiping a desert god.

It works in America, so don't bullshit me. Look at Kim Kardashian or her half-sister Jelly Kendal, they are Arab or something and degenerate as fuck - no Muslim behavior whatsoever.

Here, because OP is a fag.

they are armenian dumbass

Drinking alcohol is degenerate though.

Yes? Armenians are literally Arabs.

BASED KEKISTANI MAGAPEDE!!!
I too love BASED beer drinking and pork eating Muslims!!!
We love our BASED Muslims, don't we folks?

>Drinking alcohol is degenerate though.
No, it is not. Beer is good man. I understand if someone drinks fucking Scottish whisky all the time, he is a faggot, but beer is fine.

literally kill yourself
now

Why is that pic so beautiful?

>IQ=Picture size
Thanks!

Fascist iconography give you boners.

the problem is most do not do that

The fuck are what are you a stupid teenager? Who the hell judges others from what they wear or eat? If a person don't wanna drink alcohol because they don't wanna get drunk and get into a car accident or do something stupid will you have problem with them? It's just retarded. And who the fuck eats food from the same place all the time. There are great foods all over the world why should someone eat the same shit as you?
Also I don't see you complaining about nuns covering their heads or indians? If someone does not want to show you THEIR hair then tough luck. It isn't your body it's theirs and they are allowed to show as much as they want to others.

>they burned the hijab
LOOOOOL, I wouldn't have a problem with Muslims if they stay in their fucking countries

>muslims
>white

That's not a leaf flag

Yea well its hard to complain about that shit when your people didn't stay in their country.

Muslims aren't degenera-
whoa...

Other than take was is rigthful Spaniard clay, Riff and Sahara included, and protect the Christendom just tell me when we try to invade that shitholes

i hope those girls are safe

They don't , they never will, and they don't want to.

You fucking brainwashed kike

"We" as you will join the army. You will just be a pussy who breaks his own leg to get out of the draft. "Try" but you won't cuz Spain is a shit hole and was always a shit hole until the moors came and fixed everything up and introduced science and knowledge and culture to you guys.

Have fun knowing your language was influenced by Arabic.

cucked metropolitan
you probably listen to turk-rap

That actually wasn't an exit. The elevator has a mouth ;()

"Nations that make mongrels of their people, or allow their people to be turned into mongrels have sinned against the will of eternal providence. And thus their overthrow at the hands of another cannot be looked at as a wrong, but on the contrary, as a restoration of justice. If a people fails to guard the unique qualities with which it has been endowed, such a people has no right to complain over the loss of it's earthly existence. Everything can be made into something better, provided always the racial blood is kept pure. But the loss of racial purity degrades men for all time, and the physical and moral consequences can never be wiped out."

>Also I don't see you complaining about nuns covering their heads or indians?
sure I do, Hindus should not cover their hair.

Nuns? They do not exist any more.

>out of the draft
Been in the army lad
> until the moors came and fixed everything
LOOOOL, that's why the maximun expansion of Spain was with the moors? [spoiler] No, it wasn't , are you retarded? [/spoiler]

>you probably listen to turk-rap
I am into 90s music and classical concerts actually. My interest in rap stopped when they shot Tupac.

They wiped them some good for lesbomancy .

Like this? youtu.be/a15mTx-PrX4

So you wouldn't hate muslims if they weren't muslims
Cool

Usually whites integrate well into other white societies, no matter what culture they previously implemented in their personal lives.

Jews and nigs on the other hand, they have never assimilated completely.

>Then they wouldnt be muslims anymore and there would be no problem wouldnt there

They would still be brown stinky sandniggers though.

Jews run the world. They don't need to assimilate.

Aside from the obvious fact that they would no longer be muslims, they still wouldn't be german.

>ex-muslim
>sweden

Jesus Christ

The only reason Spain expanded was because of the knowledge they gained from the Moors, and the spanish language was influenced by Arabic. These days your nation can't even keep itself together, because it's a shithole and was always a shithole until the Moors did some good to the area. Also any kid can say they were in the army but until you have physical proof it's hard to believe.

They can still be Muslim. Dude, I am Christian and last I checked I ate a cheeseburger on that one Friday where you shouldn't eat meat and I swear and I had sex before marriage and I don't go to church on Sunday and I do lots of other stuff Christians shouldn't do.

I still am a Christian. The hijab isn't even in the Quran, neither is the "don't eat pork" shit. Muhammad had ribs and pork chops all the time.

I agree , the holocaust probably didnt happen, and most of the jews don't have a consistent haplogroup identity.

But on the other hand, it's important that we don't put too much weight on the holocaust since it might not have been so relevant to the overall history of the world.

Achmed wants a blonde, white women with blue eyes. Please accept him. They will have beautiful children witn brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin.. so wonderful

EY DISS MISCH NISCHT DEN BUSHIDO DER IST ENDGEIL ALTA ISCH FICKE DEINE MUTTA DU OPFA

Muslim society is superior to German society, though. The only real problem with Muslims is their skin color.

Fuck that shit. Have you seen those South Asian dresses? Covering their heads only makes it hotter.

Also it ain't your hair it's their hair, if they wanna cover it let them cover it.

When Norway becomes indistibguishable from America, then the whole world loses something.

>Aside from the obvious fact that they would no longer be muslims, they still wouldn't be german.
Wrong.

So you dislike them because they follow their religion better? I don't see how not eating pork makes you dislike them. I guess you can say the hijab "oppresses" women but their women don't even see it that way.

>the knowledge they fighting from the Moors
Fixed for you, you can see the kingdoms of Taifas, were almost 50 small arab kingdoms inside Al-andalus, Catholicism is what push us to join us and retake Iberia
>Moors did some good to the area
Sure lad a zone that controlled historically all the trade betwen Africa and the rest of Europe is a shithole, just ...

>why should I have a problem with them?

Because they worship a false god and blaspheme Christ.

>Also it ain't your hair it's their hair, if they wanna cover it let them cover it.
We do not cover our hair here. I have a problem if they cover it, then they should go back to where they are from. They should integrate into our society. If I cannot tell whether someone is German or non-German within 5 secs, he has passed the German nationality test.

>So you dislike them because they follow their religion better?
It is not a dislike. I said "I have no problem" for them being here. If they wanna follow their religion, they should do that at home. If they come here, they should follow our customs, which includes drinking beer, not covering your hair, laughing about stupid jokes, dancing, wearing lederhosen and dirndln and eating pork.

People who do not want to integrate, should fuck off home.

Germany isn't yours Hans. You have no culture, so you want Muslims to have no culture either? Pathetic.

Unironically this.

>muh multiculturalism
kys

You have no culture. Look at your fucked up president.

>As long as they integrate into our society, work, indulge in our culture, laugh about the same stupid jokes, drink the same beer, eat the same things and dress the same, why should I have a problem with them?
t. Saupreiß Ömgur
>why
Their inferior foreign race and negroid genetics