Slavoj Zizek

Okay fellas, let's settle this once and for all. What is Zizek exactly?

He hangs out in left wing circles, frequently quotes left wing literature and has a hard-on for Stalin. However it has also been alleged that he's actually some sort of crypto-reactionary.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQsZMzcfYa0
youtube.com/watch?v=MFy6IWhG5kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is he even a communist, what the fuck is his problem?

i would like to nut on his yummy face

he is not a reactionary, not even in the slightest

t. real old school "jacobite" reactionary

Read his stuff, read stuff about him and find out?

>*sniff*
>*gropes shirt*

SNIFF SNIFF

AND SO AND SO ON

I don't think it's fair to call him a communist. Influenced by Marx? Sure. But a bona fide commie? Not so much. He has repudiated 20th century communism time and time again.

He's a leftist NazBol

He's reactionary in the sense that he rejects some of the more modern liberal positions and upsets snowflakes with his uncompromising rhetoric. His hard-on for Stalin is more coquetry than seriousness though. He claims to have a bit of an authoritarian mindset so he does not actively participate in politics.

>*sniff*
>gomrade, why don't you grawl into ze bed with me?

What do you do?

a funny guy

> tfw you think it is photoshopped but it is not

youtube.com/watch?v=xQsZMzcfYa0
youtube.com/watch?v=MFy6IWhG5kk

He thinks that ideology, it's a mind prision developed to simplify in order to build artificial consent.

he wasn't always dat alone in da bed

boy, it must have had devastated him....

He criticizes liberalism, which the reactionaries also do, so they can on occasion sound the same, but he's mostly a still a commie.

*sniff*

He has no hard on for stalin lol
He grew into philosopher because of yugoslav opression of free thought at the time
He couldnt become a teacher or professior and was banned from speaking so he studied hard and made his fame outside yugoslavia
I like the guy

comfy. (and degenerate)

he doesn't know anything

Zizek is the only commie I've ever known to have a sense of humor.

Maybe he is a thinker who doesn't let a predefined position such as leftist or rightist define his every thought.

Pol-faggots could learn something from this based slavshit

>What is Zizek exactly?
he's pure ideology