Malala Is Going to Oxford University!

Press C to give pay respect to her achievement!

globalcitizen.org/en/content/malala-oxford-university/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=global&utm_campaign=general-content&linkId=41084476

Malalalalalalala AKBAR!!!!!!

So... when do we grab our pitchforks

good ill find her on campus then

I want to take a dump on her giant paki nose.

Shes one of us, think about it cunts.

>stop criticising Islam or suffer Islam's wrath

Think before you post, she is /ourgirl

Unless you fuck goats with your Taliban mates loaded on heroin?

dont you have a truck to run through a marketplace?

are you retarded or something? that's not the point
it's more like "we (as in middle east women) get stoned when we speak out. I just want to make the world aware of that"

>are you retarded or something? that's not the point
>it's more like "we (as in middle east women) get stoned when we speak out. I just want to make the world aware of that"

Why are you twisting her words to match your feelings?

Fuck off, she constantly shits on western culture, yet is a complete parasite off it at the same time.

> BBC journalist asks random 11yr old girl to blog for them
> village forces shutdown of school she goes to
> leave village and return a year later back to school
> get shot 2 years later by friendly moderate muslim
> travel to britain and see freedom
> still wear hijab and tell people muslims are nice and that the man who shot her is actually not a bad person

> win noble prize and over 40 other awards
> granted citizenship to multiple western countries
> guaranteed scholarships at age 15
> billionaires set up a charity in her name
> family gets paid millions for their child to show up at liberal events
> get worldwide fame through books written mostly by famous paid writer

Damn it really pays off to be oppressed these days.

>Ourgirl

Literally saying muslims are so unhinged if you talk shit about them (because they blow people up or throw them off roofs etc.) they'll get so incensed that they'll actually go do those things.

If I go talk shit about the KKK or westboro baptist church I don't expect other white people to flip their shit on me.

She wanted to go to school and she got shot for it, which is pretty terrible, but at the same time, that's literally all she got famous for. She got shot in the face for going to school and now she deserves all these honors and accolades and to go to oxford etc. etc. For fucking what? so the whole world can feel good about this one person? So they can jerk themselves off over speeches of how terrible things were for her or how we all hate women and we shouldn't be so biased? We aint changing SHIT in pakistan. It's one big circlejerk and she's going to be stuck in that for the rest of her life. She won't be taken seriously, she'll be that girl who got shot in the face and nothing else. It's all vacuous garbage.

>still wear hijab and tell people muslims are nice and that the man who shot her is actually not a bad person

This is the most infuriating thing.

Plus the UK taxpayer paid for her education simply because she got shot in the head.

Now that she's getting the PPE she'll just push for more islamification of the UK, and completely shit on the UK whilst doing it.

>muslims are peaceful so don't criticise them or they blow up

10/10, you see she's dropping crypto-redpills, love this chick

Especially considering that she never even wrote the blog - it was her father who is the communist.

I feel sorry for her as a child used as a political pawn and then attacked by Moslems but the idea this means she can spend the rest of her life lecturing the west to allow Moslems to settle here and we must all say she is a genius is absurd.

>Literally saying muslims are so unhinged if you talk shit about them (because they blow people up or throw them off roofs etc.) they'll get so incensed that they'll actually go do those things.
>If I go talk shit about the KKK or westboro baptist church I don't expect other white people to flip their shit on me.

Maybe you should.

I predicted this years ago. There's no way in hell she wouldn't get accepted to whichever one she applied to.

I don't understand Malala

She's all about women's rights and being woke to the struggle of young girls, but continues to wear a headdress which is blatantly designed to obscure and oppress women? How the fuck does she justify it? She was literally shot in her fat fucking head for being a girl in school for religious reasons, yet won't condemn and shun the religion itself?

Fuck I hate Mlalala.

Can she just go back to Pakistan and stay there?

I would literally pay for her flight.

>took 3 (THREE) gap years

heh

It's called indoctrination, she can't see the wood through the trees and to do so would destroy her entire world view. It's one of the ways Islam is designed to be so resilient, that without it you have nothing.
There's also taqqiya and kitman and all that jazz too so who knows

The moment she got the noble prize I guarantee the chair of Oxford university travelled to meet with her family and offer a paid scholarship.

She has obviously been told to think a certain way. She says that islam is about inclusiveness and equality for everyone but has never mentioned anything about people who believe otherwise. She says she wears her hijab because it shows her muslim identity. She said she forgives her attacker because mohammed says to forgive people and she says she feels sympathy for him because his hand was shaking when he shot her and he was in his early 20s.

And guess what, surprise surprise she says that saying bad things about islam causes more islam terrorists so we should all be sympathetic to muslims.

Because if she stops beings a pet Muslim then she loses endorsement.

its the white mans fault she was shot

Don't split hairs with me too much on this one...I'll leave that to you guys but..in a conversation with a friend, he likened her as such

Malala:Islam is as Martin Luther/Thomas Aquinas:Catholicism.

In a more secular direction than Sufism/Gnostic Christianity/Western Paganism

It's only that it's taken mainstream Islam this long to lead itself to the information-age world stage, doesn't minimize the fact that a shitton of them are trying. Not that it excuses extremist behavior, but most people with an internet connection and, I highly suspect, worldwide just want food, shelter, love in a self-defined form(tied to upbringing), validation, relevance, and the feeling of, whether illusory or not, security.