Don't let Vice get away with wanting to blow up Mount Rushmore

Let's keep hitting at it, m8s. The stupid hipsters have already deleted the tweet and changed the headline to "Let's Get Rid Of Mount Rushmore."

They've also added an Editor's note: "The headline and URL of this story have been updated. We do not condone violence in any shape or form, and the use of "blow up" in the original headline as a rhetorical device was misguided and insensitive. We apologize for the error."

Who do we complain to in order to get this stupid writer fired? And what big companies advertise with Vice? Let's send this faggot the way of Kathy Griffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/education/2016/jan/28/cecil-rhodes-statue-will-not-be-removed--oxford-university
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm from South Dakota and this makes my blood boil.

For real?

Thats inciting terrorism.

What if the Taliban had suggested that?

Think about it, if this is true you need to shut these people down

Infact shut them all down, you dont remove history, you just dont, you face it and you deal with it. you dont fucking bury it.

>let's shut down a popular news network because they used clickbait that made me butthurt

You need to look at how we Bongs deal with this sort of shit.

The left wing BLM, CND, LGBT safe space no platforming nutters tried

and they failed.

Faggot

They need to be shut down because yes, it is inciting terror

Well when you say it in green text is does sound like i'm hysterical, but if a newspaper 'popular' network ran a campaign about doing somthing like this in the UK wew lad, we would have their heads.

Fuck Vice

it's inciting terrorism. if someone said "let's blow up vice hq", they'd be inciting terrorism, perhaps even threatening it themselves

Opps link

> theguardian.com/education/2016/jan/28/cecil-rhodes-statue-will-not-be-removed--oxford-university

You know how the right sperged out and revealed their power level too early? Well we should keep baiting the left to do that by doing shit like this.

They thought the pendulum was left enough they could write about getting rid of mount rushmore and get away with it.

This has to be a joke...

>wanting to blow up Mount Rushmore
Please stop playing with the idea. It could happen.

does anybody have the original article?

You do not do this, you dont even fucking joke about it. We have no right to alter history no matter how awkward it is, we need it as a reminder of who we are, bad or good.

Dont go genociding your history already Ameribros.

We went thgouh this shit in the Tudor period, check out what Henry VIII did to all the Cathedrals and monasteries, the most beautiful buildings the world has ever seen and he fucking destroyed them all.

Dont do it, Im warning you, there is no going back.

Vice hardly asked for the blowing up of mt rushmore but I support the meme militia in their struggle against the MSM tyrants, so continue

Fake news attacking one side and protecting another is not right

ayy which part of south dakota my friend?

sioux falls born & raised brother

Nope. They deleted it. They wonder why we hate them.

I mean this about your statues too, its your history lads, yours.

The story needs to be told, to understand and move on, if you go removing parts you dont like you are literally China.

Im so glad you have Trump, he is straight talking and totally underestimated as a President, he is a good man.

They hate him becuase he fucked them all over in the 70's, they have never ever forgiven him.

Stick by your pres guys, your gut instincts are correct, dont let the fuckers do it.

wilbert is the stupidest nigger name yet

born and raised in Rapid, went to school in Aberdeen, now back in Rapid. normally i'd bring up East River/West River beef in threads like these but one of the few things our state has going for us is under attack from the progressive shitlib media so let's be friends :>

also do you have any SD "constitution" memes because I'm fresh out

you deal with it by handing over your capital city to islam and sharia law

it's not, check the article URL

VERY clearly a felony. there is no legal grey area here. this is a cut and dry felony.

Jesus, if fucking news that are owned by HBO writes that kind of stuff, we can only wait a fucking revolution very soon.

the place where i grew up, in france, is now run-down and falling apart. imagine the most cozy small town old-age french village you can, now imagine that leftists let it be destroyed by muslims
americans - DO NOT LET THE LEFT DEVALUE YOUR CULTURE AND HERITAGE - they are trying to push this nihilistic idea that none of it matters, even the smallest things are important and must be preserved

> TFW freer than USSA

Feels great

Sacrifices are worth it you dumb faggots. Nothing will wake up the American spirit more than the catharsis of watching their most precious monument be blown up.
We should be secretly be rooting for them to do it.

The mountain can be recarved but the USA can be lost forever.

Everyone forgot communists, that are the real threat to culture and society from the inside. Every normie who yells about nazis is becoming a fucking communist and unconsciously allows them to flourish.

But would it really work out? I'am not sure anymore just how left-leaning normies in the U.S. are. If they are already so brainwashed that they won't even care about this level of historical destruction, there would be nothing to gain.

is it just me or is Bioshock Infinite coming to life, minus being in the sky?