Disappointed by my dad

Hear me out Sup Forums, I just had a heated discussion with my father about marriage, loyalty and ideals. Basically he said that being loyal in a relationship is overrated, and that enjoying life is about sleeping with any woman you encounter, drinking and pursuing bodily pleasure. It confirmed my suspicion that he'd cheated on my mother and that he doesn't regret it.

I am the complete opposite to him and I felt very disappointed to hear those words from him, as I believed he was more conservative. Has something like this ever happened to you?

Yeah, last night I found out about how my dad and his business partners took trips to bangkok to fuck whores.

They were all very impressed with themselves.

I feel disappointed and angry, my mother is a saint and all these cunts were bragging about it. Somehow being out of the country justified them cheating on their wives.

Not really but weirdly I find my self supporting traditional family values over degeneracy despite the fact my mother never gave a shit about me and I never even knew my father (is was my grandmother that raised me.)

Although I think thats the case because I've experienced first hand what degeneracy and a lack of family values can do to someone.

You can always be upfront and honest with dad, tell him what you think and what's going to happen, then do it. Slap him across the face for violating vows

Honor kill them lamo

all baby boomers are degenerates

Hitler was in favor of adultery

>Honor Killing
>That Flag

not unexpected

you've never got into a fist fight with your old man have you?

Shouldn't be surprised, your dad is either a hippie lovechild or been indroctinated into its ideals through school and college. My father recently asked me why I don't have a girlfriend and told me when he was my age he was fucking a different girl every night and getting messed up on heroin and other hard drugs. I simply laughed and said I have too much respect for myself to droop that low. He got offended and started projecting his insecurities on me. Not to mention he was abusive physically to me and my siblings when we were kids but since I'm now 6'4'' 250 he doesn't instigate violence much. Smart move on his part

My dad was the same way OP. My clearest memories of him as a kid were combing his hair in the bathroom hetting ready to go out to clubs to fuck whores while I played with action figures in the bathtub. Pretty sad. He would tell me all women are whores and don't deserve shit. Now I have a daughter on the way. Just learn from you're parents mistakes and raise your babies right. They know what they did, even though they might not show it.

Guess what faggot? Your mom knew, and fucked all of his friends before you were born.

Probably one of them 9 months before you were born.

Enjoy knowing everything about your parents!

>had a heated discussion with my """father"""

Why?

Loyalty in a relationship is important as hell. Can't speak for myself, but seeing couples where the other one is cheating, then coming back to cry on the other ones shoulder how they shouldnt have done that makes me sick. How much better the sex is gonna be with some random sleazy girl from a bar, compared to the one your in a relationship with. It might be different if there is no sex at all, or its awful and they are just together for all the other benefits. If things cant be talked through or worked out some other way, the fuck they are doing then?, don't fucking make no harm to others emotionally in case they are serious about the relationship.

men cheating is not bad desu its not the same as chetaing whores

Wrong.

No. Slap your father and tell him you're ashamed of his behavior.

Sober up leaf, and fuck off. Cheating is bad 99% of the time.

>not outrunning the old man
hahahahhaha

Usurp him as man of the house. You must defeat your father in the realms of combat.

nah it's different for men

Guess the race
Guess the race
Guess the race

I'm white you 45%

When I turned 18, me and my Dad had a brawl. I fucked him up.

Punch your fucking Father in the mouth.

My dad was the same way. But to be honest I agree with him. Marriage doesn't work in modern day America. It's not something valued and promoted by our society. Divorce is actually pretty much promoted by our society nowadays, it is more normal to have a dysfunctional marraige and then divorce than it is to have a good marriage. So fuck it, marriage is broken, don't try and make it work, because in the end you will be fucked over, your wife will take everything, your kids, money etc. If this was 1940's America it would be different.

At the same time you also defiantly have a right to be pissed at your dad

>Man shows his sexual prowess and survival instinct
>Beta nu-cucks are offended that their mommies got their feelies hurt
You are all pussies

Maybe not so much in the sex aspect.

After my parents divorce, I found out years later that 2 years before the divorce, my mom took out a credit card and racked up a bunch of bills in both of my parents names. After the divorce, my mom "claimed" to not remember any of it and got a lawyer to have my dad pay for the bill. She also missed some of the payments in their suv (her one job, because she was a stay at home mom) and it got repossessed. Years later, I found out that my dad had no knowledge of the payments being late.

I spent a year ignoring all contact with my dad because I believed my mother's lies. I may never get that time back, but my dad and I are closer than ever.

LITERALLY NOTHING KEK.
Old testament you could bang out any bitch you wanted. Monogamy is overrated and a total lie.

Tell your mom. She deserves to know. A harsh truth is always preferable to a sweet lie. Sins need to be punished or your father won't go to heaven.

Odds on this fucknut coming out of a broken home?

Kys

Yeah, my dad ran around on my mom when I was 12 (27 years ago). They stayed together and it still comes up from time to time. It stunted my relationship with both of them for the longest time. I've worked through most of my issues but my relationship with both of my parents is far from normal for someone my age. The whole incident has made me a better father and husband, so it wasn't all for not.

>Old testament you could bang out any bitch you wanted

Sounds like Jewish degeneracy. Oh, it is.

We're surrounded by nihilists. It explains why our nations are being destroyed by impulsive morons.

>he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Not saying its right, but not everybody can handle the deep trip and maintain. Sorry your dad is a cunt OP. Give your mom a hug and be a better man than your father.

You're a better and stronger man than he is, user.

>just had a heated discussion with my father

What kind of man disrespects his father? Shut your mouth. It is not a son's place to argue with his father.

Your dad's a chad. Be happy you have his genes.

What's his age, OP?

He's probably a baby boomer. They're hedonists that caused a lot of the problems we're going through today.
>don't think about tomorrow!
>live for today!
>never plan ahead!
>just spend, spend, SPEND!

Yeah, my dad is a Boomer degenerate sack as well. He has no religion or recognizable moral principles and the best life advice he has been able to give me is to 'have a good time'.

A True chad, but his german is whack.

>Double standard is fine if it is for men.

That's why you are a reason why the west society has gone degenerate.