If you are a Nazi, fucking off yourself

How's this for politically incorrect, fascist neckbeard bootlickers? If you like Hitler so much and want to be like him, do everyone a favor and start by blowing your fucking brains out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z68yTJWXm5g&t=73s
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000653
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Z68yTJWXm5g&t=73s

Always a good watch. Chaps would have broken those kids at Charlottesville in half.

Alt-left, alt-right, fuck off. Your commie/nazi bullshit has got to go, kill yourselves.

Argentina is not that nice to emigrate to.

>t. economic illiterate

>neckbeard bootlickers?
The projection is deep in this one

Epa what with the argie hate?

Communists are as bad, if not worse than nazis.

>bootlickers
>has the media behind them
>has politicians and mayors supporting them
Hmmm

>tfw youve been in unsafe spaces for years telling stormweenies and other assorted fags their memes are gay and they need to gtfo for years and your irl friends still think youre a nazi because your not left enough for them

>do everyone a favor and start by blowing your fucking brains out.
The same goes for commies.
To hell with authoritarian ideologies.
Liberty for all.

Implying naziboos don't have a wet dream every time pepe or 'kek' is mentioned in the news.

Reminder that Nazis have always been fucking losers.

i liked that

Kill yourself

Whoever made this dumbass stencil obviously has no concern for historical accuracy...

Hitler did not shoot himself. He clamped down on a cyanide tablet.

Hitler was carrying a PPK tho

Why? The Nazis just loved their country and hated communists who were destroying their country. And considering communism starved millions of its people, I think that was a good position to take.

Moral of this story: Don't push for your shitty commie bullshit, and there won't be any nazis :^)

you can't kill ideas, monkey

Still, let OP know what a faggot he is. Was either a PPK, as you say, or pic.related. DEFINITELY not a late-19th C. revolver... Though I suppose we can't expect these bronies to understand the value of small arms.

lol

Eat shit commie.

Lmfao Trotsky was a direct enemy of the revolution.

it is possible, but hue never understood it, probably because he never learned to read do to cognitive disabilities

Enough with this alt-commie bullshit. My country is filled to the brim with them, we don't need more reds in the world.

(correcting myself, a plain PP according to sources), and yes, it's pretty stupid to make him do it with a black powder revolver. It's oddly specific and leaves one wonder what the "artist" was thinking.

>if you're against niggers, muslims and retards you're nazi and you love hitler
god damn those idiots are annoying

I saw a documentary and apparently no one actually saw hitler dead and he likely escaped to South America

Why are so mean/edgy?

You don't have to be obsessed with race to be disgusted by the openly anti-White rhetoric the Left puts out these days.

If you're a human being with a soul, you can't see the pathologizing of "Whiteness" as anything but hateful and genocidal.

White people create the societies everyone imitates and wants to live in, yet there's the perpetual narrative that these people are evil, while enjoying the benefits of what Whites created.

They declare our existence a form of oppression while refusing to leave us alone.

When you look at an anti-White, do you see any love in their heart? Do you see anything but sheer hatred driving them?

It also takes a truly evil person to convince the people they wish to see destroyed that their destruction is morally justified.
How could anyone with a loving heart tell someone that they should rejoice in watching their identity wiped out?

Everything you are, everything your ancestors gave to you is illegitimate, and you can only atone by throwing it all away. How sick.

Even if you don't like to talk about race, you need to recognize that there are people in this world with twisted minds who hate you.

These people have a platform, and the establishment supports them.

Their hate-filled worldview is presented as legitimate and reasonable, while your misgivings are portrayed as a pathology.

White people generally lack the inhumanity to hate at the levels their enemies do. They can't fathom the depths of depravity.

Don't tolerate wickedness. Don't give your enemies moral authority. Recognize it for what it is: Evil.

Nice try my alt-left terrorist friend that is hiding behind a meme flag.

>Dutton and Lynn report secular declines in Fullscale IQ of four points a decade in France between the years 1999 and 2008–9
>They say this is due to biological causes, specifically the dysgenic effect of more intelligent people having fewer children and "replacement migration"
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000653
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Ethnocentrism is universal and likely evolved in origin. www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf Diversity primarily hurts the dominant ethnic group. theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57

Ethnocentrism is rational, biological, and genetic in origin. pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

Ethnic diversity reduces happiness and quality of life. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03

Nice digits and again I stand corrected.jpg

sage