I'm from Barcelona and I'm fucking really piss off right now I'm fucking full of hate, What should I do? I have a sword...

I'm from Barcelona and I'm fucking really piss off right now I'm fucking full of hate, What should I do? I have a sword, two rifles and two shotguns

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer/status/898275849719357440
youtube.com/watch?v=VSPtHIO8yQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sit down
breath
remove islamohobic thoughts
realize not all muslims are terrorists
mourn the victims
protect resident muslims from the incoming hatred of bigots

just fuckin bomb a mosque

Wait until tomorrow.
There is mosque close by, ja?

hahahhahahahahhaa

Start by not posting ur plans on the internet.

form/join an identitarian group

That ain't gonna work

Just import more refugees

POST SWORD you sickass spaniard.

Then chill. The day will come.

How pissed were you after Charlottesville

stand down faggot, you'd be shot down and become part of the "white terrorism".

we do not need your kind, get ready to defend yourself not going alone and do a miserable failure

Do whatever you want or can and don't tell us about it. We'll see it on the news.

The answer is, clearly, more refugees.

It will be forgotten quickly. Anyone remembers manchester attack ? It was less than 2 months ago.

LOL stay home,manolo

is not worthy

you should organize a political party to vote out all the cucks in your local area and restore some dignity

cálmese caballero

throw rocks at tourists

Buy when there is blood in the streets

Give them your daughter and practice tolerance.

Bomb a mosque during Friday prayers.

You guys need to put the utter fear of God into the sand niggers.

this. kids getting raped en masse and also blown up didn't get anything to change, there's not much else to shock people into action that can be done

Attack a mosque in retaliation. You must make an immediate counterattack; it carries a stronger message.

Become the hero we all need, but don't deserve.

JUST KIDDING STAND DOWN SOLDIER.

I hope this is satire. If it is, its quite entertaining.

OP is a Cia larp

GET FUCKED NEO NAZI TERRORIST RAT

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer/status/898275849719357440

fuck off maldraw you malay autist

KILL YOURSELF

perfect time to kill yourself.

We muslims can protect ourselves you disgusting pig

More refugees less tourist user

Shoot but a mosque

Be a hero

Pick your targets and make sure they deserve it, choose carefully then do whatever feels right user.

Revenge for the fallen is something that will take you outside the law, so make sure you are careful not to be caught.

Keep calm and remove kebab, protect your king and country.

Study the Koran and learn yabba dabba doo

Whatever you do, please play this in the background: youtube.com/watch?v=VSPtHIO8yQw

Stay safe, Manolo. (RIP Manolo Escobar too)

Day of the Blade

How fuckin retarded are these tweeters? Do they not understand larping?

You know where to find some refugees. Be a man and do it.

Shoot tourists who are hurting your property values.

Duh.

>what do?

Masturbate to gif of man fucking ET

1. Tape the swords to your car wheels like gladiator
2. Sit your car on top of a steep hill.
3. Wait at the bottom of the hill
4. Release break mechanism
5. Car will cut your legs off
6. Upload to youtube

Bonus: dress like a glafiator and play glafiator music from the stereo

I mean I know people will hate on this guy, and it may seem over the top but....he is 100% right.

lmao this desu

you've lost at this point

pack it up

go home

accept that your grandchildren will be brown

he does this all the fucking time
him and his shit art have been a plauge on this board for 3 years

A lot of kids were killed and injured in this attack.

And the Spanish utterly love their kids.

Plus they naturally hate Muslims thanks to the Reconquista.

Watch for another Happening in revenge tommorow during Friday "prayers" at a Spanish mosque.

What the fuck retard.

Fuck off antifa scum, we'll liberate these lands from your kind

Either timestamp sword and guns or stop being an attentionwhore, faggot.

Seriously tomorrow a lot of Muslims will pray in the local mosque.

Strike then

Reconquista when?

stroke a cat

Parguela pa q la sacas

Join Som Catalans

Not to mention that Muslims are the real victims of terrorism.

Fuck off CIA.

Storm an Antifa squat, they like to use abandoned buildings as hide-outs. Look for one on facebook in your area and kill a commie

Remember to dip the bullets in pigs' blood.

This.

Stand the fuck down and wait until we come for Reconquista 2.0 and throw the the last living moor scum on the sea

I can't tell you! How could I?
I'm American.
You are Spaniard. Go talk to others in your tribe.
Figure out what to do.
Anything will take time.
Be glad you have weapons to defend yourself with if you ever need to. But that has nothing to do with anything right now.

turn yourself into the nearest re-education center

sometimes you have to realize when you are thinking wrong

Time for the ghost of Franco to come back.

Make the Muslims fear Spain again.

Stealth kills for as long as you can with the sword. Leave a note saying "For Bacelona" with each one.
Keep the shotties and rifles loaded in your safe house, for when the police are on to you, and go out ina blaze of glory.
Maybe setup some loud speakers to play nazi marching anthems, hitler speaches, etc etc, when they come to raid you.
Maybe rig up a shotgun at the front door, so if they breach by that you've got an auto-kill, while you fire from a stronger position.
Also rig the safe-house to blow.

I NEED YOUR HEART BLACK AND FULL OF HATE!

BLACK AS MIDNIGHT

BLACK AS PITCH

BLACKER THAN THE FOULEST WITCH!

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO OP!!!

Become Dante

die in a fire mike

Do you even have a Coast Guard? I saw a boat load of refugees land on a tourist beach then a van attack within a week. What the hell man?

rub one out and continue not gathering at any public event, because nothing good happens interacting with other people

Come at me commie!

WE MUST DO SOMETHING NOW THE TIME OF DOING NOTHING MUST ENDS FUCKING NOW

I'm not a neo nazi fucking redneck, but I gonna kill of the scum of this earth, scum like you and all the weak faggots, DESPERTA FERRO

You should shoot at everyone darker than you and then commit a sudoku with your sword. Remember to setup a web camera, so we may watch.

What are you exactly going to do OP?

put oxytocin in water

I repeat, timestamp your weapons or stop being an edgy attentionwhore.

You're not thinking straight. Calm the fuck down bro. There will be police all over the place for a while now, you won't get any confirmed kills.

After the 2015 and 2016 attacks, I thought people would be tired of the kool aid propaganda and that the repetition of attacks would lead them to turn against the establishment.

Turns out nationalist parties in Netherlands and France did poorly and are nowhere near obtaining power, and the Afd will be lucky to hit 10% after all the evil Merkel did to her country.

People are just apathetic about it, they just don't care anymore, maybe even the muzz will get tired of blowing themselves up.

Don't.
Thats how Maidan-Ukraine and Sarajevo-Yugoslavian wars started.

Enough would be to put pressure on government to stop this invasions and gibsmedats to uncvalyfied third worlders.

lel i already did faggot
enjoy your new followers

Don't do anything drastic. A native killing one mudslime is more scandalous and evil (and more televized) than muslims killing 1000 natives. If you want them out you have to wait for outrage to build and it never will if the media has ammo to spin a "poor sweet refugees under attack" narrative.

>I'm fucking really piss off right now I'm fucking full of hate, What should I do? I have a sword, two rifles and two shotguns

Calm down, you should keep those things hidden until your life is in danger

Start eating your vitamins and exercise regularly

Read a military training manual or two, start playing airsoft/paintball etc

Above everything make sure when time comes to act you can be effective

The "tourists go home", "refugees welcome" and "catalonia is spain" crowd are one and the same. You're bashing your own Manolo.

Attack your local church while screaming allahu akbar. Even more people will convert to hating islam.

This. Also there is no proof that the guy who did it was a muslim. Considering that white supremacists committed a terrorist attack just 2 days ago in Charllotesville this terror attack may have been carried out by white supremacists, if anything you should attack right wing politicians in your city.

>I'm from Barcelona and I'm fucking really piss off right now I'm fucking full of hate, What should I do? I have a sword, two rifles and two shotguns
Don't do something stupid. We need you alive.

Go to the biggest mosque in Barcelona and start shooting during the friday prayer.

Be a hero like Breivik! Defend Europe!

Nice try, CNN

kill some muslims.

I'm mad 'im mad i can't my hands are shaking too much time seeing all those fucking moors in the street with flags of Catalunya, they are not catalans they are not spaniards and I'm forced to put up with a fucking moor to tell me that I'm not spaniard, in the fucking name of all our ancestors who died during centuries to free us from islam I'm gonna kill them all

fuck off maldraw

Shoot up a mosque.
Do it faggot.
Deus vult.

>There will be police all over the place for a while now
All over Barcelona. Maybe go on a rampage somewhere else.
>you won't get any confirmed kills.
Unconfirmed kills are okay too. Let's not be too picky at the moment.

where the fuck is spain?

Calma't, els moros són com formigues i matant-ne uns quants no aconsegueixes res. A més pensa que gairebé tots els morts deuen ser turistes.

i have no idea tio,i dont know what you should do at all

>I have a sword
Don't think I've ever been in a Spaniard thread before but top fucking kek. God Speed

This!

Cry more commie pig. OP is a real man and not a stupid larper like you!

WE NEED TO STRIKE BACK NOW!

you can't spell Pain without Spain