Reddit is designed to shut out unpopular opinion with its down-voting mechanism. This promotes group-think...

Reddit is designed to shut out unpopular opinion with its down-voting mechanism. This promotes group-think. The front page is littered with violent words. The articles spotlight leftist scum and terrorists, giving fuel to the fire of endless stupid conflicts all year long. Social shaming just starts problems in the U.S.A. They are quick to blame and don't investigate. They hide behind their snarky comments and down-vote anything truth related. Its dangerous.

Have you warned people about the evils of Reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/6ubv6q/altleft_violence/dlrho7k/
yaf.org/news/exclusive-yaf-video-conservative-student-attacked-wearing-yaf-hat-vigil-charlottesville-victims/
youtube.com/watch?v=q6fgVVlPl08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wut

Reddit is compromised. People can buy upvotes and have bots upvote their propaganda. Admins don't give too shits because they are far left SJWs and the narrative benefits them.

*two shits

The Russians are probably running bots the site to create division and weaken the U.S.

>normie central
>easily manipulated

Wow, I thought they were just highly intelligent, free-thinking young men and women.

Who cares? Why go there in the first place

For once a Libertarian doesn't say something stupid.
People on Sup Forums have known about this shit for forever.

>Reddit is designed to shut out unpopular opinion with its down-voting mechanism.

You're just figuring this out?
Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

They are kind of your enemy, dude. The MSM and tech industry loves Reddit. These are people with a lot of power to change the narrative, politics, and control all the information you see. At one point they were having celeb AMAs all the time, which is super normie.

spez literally gave it away when he manually edited posts on the_donald

it's supposedly happened to Sup Forums aswell

>I'm sorry

Reddit is the future of the internet. Sup Forums is the obsolete past desu

Change your settings to always sort by controversial. That's the only way to see anything interesting on that site

Yes, trigger snowflakes, your comment is hidden.

wow. so brave. upvoted.

stop it. no one cares about reddit and we don't want mention of it shitting up this board.

Seriously, ribbit is a website for women.

I'm preparing for when the (((media))) goes after Sup Forums and the FBI stooges who run this honeypot just give up on it. 4 months to go at best

They're destroying themselves while those vigilant or from Sup Forums will just sit there and laugh at the fucks
>as that guy said, why go there anyway

Someone explain that Tweet about shampoo to me

Nair is a chemical hair remover. It also burns so bitch is lying because he'd feel that shit.

Hopefully, normies will get triggered and leave.

>People can buy upvotes and have bots upvote their propaganda

This is why I don't use it, it's obvious this is what is going on over there. When you have a system that will push posts higher than others people are going to abuse it.

I used to work for an online advertising company and we would get paid to make posts on reddit and forums and also get paid to uovote it. You can find these jobs on sites like UHRS and Clickworker if your performance is high enough. They pay terribly though for how boring they are.

>They pay terribly though for how boring they are.
Maybe they want to stay under the radar.

Fuck I misread nair as hair

Yes, that's why I like Sup Forums, no matter if your opinion is unpopular, it users can't hide your post with downvotes.

Are you retarded OP?
These are just threads discussing random shit.
None of these titles are even political you dumbass.

I got banned for calling a spastic communist a spastic communist

Spastic is a hate word

Calling for the rise of communism, the ideology that could have killed my asian family, if i were asian, which im not, is not hateful

Fuck that place, its a cancer

Cancers always decay, I looked at somethingawful the other day after years of forgetting it existed. Its still trying to remain relevant, same shitty boards. Reddit will do the same, itll become unpopular but the weird cunts who cant accept its demise will cling to it. Itll probably just end up a weird festering anarchist hub, all the leftists are embedded already and they won't be leaving their positions of power, they lack power in real life and it's fun to have power on a popular website.

>Implying Sup Forums is any harder to jew up

if you want the perfect example of what happens when you suppress discussion, reddit is it.

>remove racist subreddits
>remove sexist subreddits
>remove anti-nonwhite subreddits
>remove radical political subreddits
>ban anyone in these subreddits
>ban anyone not in them, but in disagreement with censorship
>make commies mods/admins of popular subreddits
>crush 99% of the site
>????
>flourish

the idea is that if they ban and remove enough people/subreddits, traction dwindles. it was a solid d&c tactic and it worked: reddit is a joke and a shameful reminder of its original intent.

It's no different with the MSM calling on Trump to denounce the white nationalists more than he already has already. People here have some of the most odious political ideologies, which have killed millions of people like communism, but only white nationalism draws so much ire...

Yeah, they had some pretty serious contracts we had to sign. Like I can tell you what we did and how we did it but I could get in deep trouble for saying who we were contracted out to even though it wouldn't surprise you to know. I always wondered if they did political shilling, I was always in the product shilling side of things. It was kind of fucked up looking back at it, we would write stellar reviews for shit we never even tried.

>d&c
I've started seeing this today but I can't find a def, what does it mean?

divide and conquer

I've always suspected those product reviews.

Here on Sup Forums, I've read accusations about out-of-place references to mac-dawnald's.

Ah, thanks!

Yup reddit lost their shit and control during the election.
You can trust nothing from reddit now, you can still get breaking news and discussion.
But the front page means nothing now

reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/6ubv6q/altleft_violence/dlrho7k/

The worst was shilling comments on music videos. We had to watch the whole video (so we could pick a spot to reference) and then make a positive comment on it. So much shitty island music for some reason kek.

>Here on Sup Forums, I've read accusations about out-of-place references to mac-dawnald's.

I never had to shill here and I'm not sure if people do or not but it's smart to be skeptical. I had to shill expensive camera attachments on the photography subs on reddit a bunch of times though kek.

White nationalists are the only threat to communism and they know that

You'd think white people were Chinese oligarchs using Chinese as slave labor by the way they fixate on us...

They fixate on us because for centuries we've been a thorn in the side of communism where every other culture has been happy to roll over

Look at Antifa drag a darkie into oncoming traffic.
yaf.org/news/exclusive-yaf-video-conservative-student-attacked-wearing-yaf-hat-vigil-charlottesville-victims/

He's kind of right in the sense the Anarchists would be considered extremely far right but Antifa is full of commies pretending to be anarchists and it's an obvious left wing cult.

Real Anarchists wouldn't fight against free speech

>shitty island music
I've never even heard of that stuff before, I wonder what the goal was.

>I had to shill expensive camera attachments on the photography subs on reddit
I had no idea that shilling was real outside some totalitarian governments. I'll be more careful with online advice from now on.

Yep, corporations also have bots upvoting their shit as marketing. It's a total joke.

>I've never even heard of that stuff before, I wonder what the goal was.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6fgVVlPl08

Imagine listening to this shit for 8 hours a day. I think it had to do with just boosting the video on trending stats. I know that if you had an active facebook with real photos and over 1000 friends you could get pretty good paying shill jobs for social media. Same with twitter if you have a large amount of followers.

>I had no idea that shilling was real outside some totalitarian governments

I didn't even realize what I was doing was shilling for a long time. I was just focused on making money with such little effort as a student, it wasn't bad for extra beer money.

That music is awful, Myspace-tier, but it has so many thumbs-up's. No offense but websites should take a harder approach against shilling.

We've known this since they banned jailbait I don't remember how long ago.

sort by controversial you faggot

>lebbit
why would i use this?

kys op

>saged