Help Plz

I'm about to be joining the Marine Corp, I always wanted to since I was a child and it runs in the family. Though the only problem is that I'm not sure I should be fighting to defend the ungrateful degenerate communists in this nation that are actively working to dismantle American military history. Should I still go?

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2016/03/18/all-marines-unconscious-bias-training-women-join-infantry.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a pay check.
Shit can your pie in the sky ideals.

no. youre obviously a coward and i dont want you shitting up my marine corps

Then don't think about the vocal minority. Remember they are the minority. Fuck them. Think about the silent majority who do appreciate your courage and bravery. They are what matter. Also your family will be proud of the sacrafices you made to put your life on the line for your family and country. Keep your chin up lad.

>I should be fighting to defend the ungrateful degenerate communists

you mean Jews

Oorah hell yeah

Go learn real combat skills
Get out
Happening Comes
Profit

join the militia movement instead, you turd. Your "army" has betrayed your people for the government gibs

They will break you and rebuild your from scratch, think again before committing your life to (((them))).

Why do I want so desperately to see cacti inserted into these cunts?

Fuck the marines, who are the sluts?

I guess that's a way to look at it. Don't get me wrong, it's not going to stop me from enlisting. It's just a pain.

That was the army faggot. Marines would never do that shit.

>fighting to defend

Mate you clearly overestimate the importance you have, and the US military as well.

>army
>F-15

>"am fightin to defend ur freedumb ya commie"

You're "fighting" (dicking around with 3 other sexually repressed hicks in the middle of Abu Grab Ass) to defend Jewish interests in the Middle East you rural inbred fuck.

Join the Marines. If your biggest worry is how communists are trying to fuck up the country, you'll be in the perfect position to take legal, lethal action against them as soon as Trump gives you the green light.

What reaction would you get if you told someone ten or fifteen years ago that the army would do such faggotry?

how much marines make per year?

Ok virgin. Calm down now pal.

military.com/daily-news/2016/03/18/all-marines-unconscious-bias-training-women-join-infantry.html

yeah, sure thing

>Should I still go?
Probably not.

You know all branches have aircraft right?

>he doesnt know

Depends on time and rank. An e3 corporal makes close to 1000 one the 1st and 15th of every month.

Here's my advice, you are fighting the literally shittiest army on the entire planet responsible of multiple genocides and still denying them in 2017. If you want to protect your country and help its citizens join the firefighters or the police, at least that what i'd do if I were you bud.

Just hope you don't get injuries either physical or mental. I'm sure you've seen enough if how the US helps its veterans.

That's Obama Admin dude. You do realize the Marines are implementing new PFT standards right? They are eliminating the flexed arm hand qualification for women and replacing it with the 2 pull up (which is way too low) regiment.

so 2000 a month?
is e3 corporal a high rank?

Except he's talking about the Army and F-15s, specifically.

And the Army doesn't have any F-15s.

i'm a vet. yes you should go. get the training and experience, save the money, don't blow it on hookers and strip clubs, BUY LAND and when you get back, use that training to put the commies in their fucking place.

>American military history
We're big fans of Sherman and Grant, faggot

Anyway, no, secessionist scum like you have no place in our armed forces.