Elle Reeve interview. Watch from 1:50

She almost had an orgasm when talking about the "significant showing" and "animalistic grunting" at the rally.

You can hear the admiration in her voice throughout the whole interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n1QUupwmXw

fish mouth uggo

looks like she was trying to contain laughter that comes from watching absurdity to me

This woman is actually one of the most unattractive people I have ever seen in the media or in general. Wtf.

this. delusional virgin white nationalists. sad!

Can a person have worse taste in glasses?

>someone has fucked this thing

Holy fuck. Her face is completely wrong. It's beyond ugly actually.

you're projecting.

Christ, that still......

shes fucking hideous

she looks like one of those downy shopping cart wranglers grocery stores hire for tax credits

i mean id still fuck her throat but jesus

Jesus Christ she's HOT!!! (jk)

Did she imply the media isnt run by jews?

r l

i like her weed whacking safety glasses. hot.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUB BLUB BLUB

Looks like fetal alcohol syndrome. Sad!

I think she's trying to sound disgusted but kind of blushing at the same time

looks like BLACKED syndrome

She (still) wants the Dickard Spencer

ATTENTION: she's being shilled here the entire day. 3+ threads at all times. This is 100% synthetic.
Her interview with Anderson Cooper, scripted, acting. They work for same (((people))).

She wants to get fucked by a strong white arian lol

Why does she wear those glasses? Are they her "brand"? Can she not afford better ones? She'd look 100x better with different glasses. Her eyes are already so far spread apart and those wide frames just frame her face so they look comically far apart.... like Gretchen from Recess.

I've actually seen normies saying she's a paid Soros shill

i want to be Elle's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her Elle blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo Elle blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her Elle hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Elle hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her Elle face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

those glasses should be illegal holy shit

8/10 - would enthusiastically grunt antisemitic chants at

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAACE???

I bet she has to tie a pork chop around her neck to get the dog to play with her.

I'd fuck her.

lol shut the fuck up, this ugly fish faced cunt would be lucky to get fucked ever

She's smart

She'd look a helluva lot better if she'd just get rid of those god awful 70's aviator looking glasses.

Stop shitposting and make some more content Sam.

Someone put eye height on this pic.

xnxx com/video-dzqno30/emo_cumslut_drains_stranger_park-watch_her_anal_vid_free_universalcamgirl.com

It's the evolution of hipster glasses.

She suffers from being a Jew.

Fixed it for you.

her glasses keep sliding down her face, it's really annoying.

Otherwise, she's very pretty.

Greetings lads

fuck off spamming this who

The alt right is just scared of beautiful stronk women. Yaaas queen!

She looks like a hippie from the 60's that took way too much lsd

nice observation. i knew she looked familiar.

100% swedish phenotype
"aryan master race" BAHAHAHHAHA

it's really the glasses that exaggerate the whole thing

Her face is really not suited for those glasses. They make her look even more freaky froggy-ish.

She is the human equivalent of mayonnaise. She is both bland and greasy

lol

webm version plox

"They think the media is run by Jews..."
Crickets.

Haven't felt butterflies for someone in a long time
t. someone who's currently married

I do want to empty my balls on her deformed forehead.

Retard fetishes are intersectional and inclusionary.

It was the obvious shoop to do.

kek. how progressive of you.

wtf she looks like a chromosome deficient Lacy Green?

>Very pretty

Prove it

it's to be hip. she works for vice man

When the hell did fish start getting fetal alcohol syndrome?

I've seen some ugly women in my life, but that thing is easily top 10

>be ugly/fat
>wear bright colors or ugly retarded oversized glasses
why.
why.

>fetal alcohol syndrome
I really don't want to watch you guys make fun of the misadvantaged.

they got the same chemicals that's turning the friggin frogs gay!

>Are they her "brand"?

exactly

woulda ya breed her

Anyone can screencap an awkward looking moment

Why is she wearing her glasses halfway down her face?

she looks the same all the time. her expression never changes. i think she's too retarded to feel emotion.

this
enough with this bitch campaign since yesterday

Is that a star around her neck?
She's a weird one....

A lot of my friends who are female thought that the white guys in charlottevilles and the torch rally the night before were hot. Danger and masculinity will ALWAYS win out against docile obedient cuck boys.

why isn't ugly american women a meme? bong birds get shit, but fuck me, you burgers take the piss.

Does she have narcolepsy? Looks like she's about to fall asleep at any given moment. She probably spent the night before at some sort of faggy hipster cocaine party.

coming from colombia no less.

i would and then i'd cut her car brakes one day before she could poison our children with feminism.

She looks ok here

why does she keep bringing up iraq and afghanistan veterans?

man she looks like she's coming straight from the 60's. Would fuck if she has a big bush

her eyebrows never change. faking emotion

Dude, she get's wet every time she talks to Richard Spencer. "Tell me about the pepes, Richard" in an sexy voice.

Someone make a gif of 1:27 to 1:45 or so, double the speed maybe to make it more effective

so jewish looking its obvious

fucking dying here

Keep thinking that.

This broad is a loser, give it up already

With the glasses she genuinely looks retarded.

Holy fuck, I've seen prettier niggers.

keep thinking what? that she looks like she has down syndrome and is ugly af, yeah I'll keep being in touch with reality you keep defending a fish girl on the internet you fucking virgin faggot

>Iraq vets

I hope liberals will gather their own transgender soldiers and will go fight in Iraq.

That bitch don't respect US Army, neither freedom of speech.

Btw, When Vice will go to bomb mount Rushmore?

Dude she's not ugly at all.

She is clearly infatuated with strong white men

She's an actor, in costume. She is forcing her face into that shape to appear frumpy and ugly. Really if she had sensible frames, dressed better and didn't use resting toad face she'd be fuckable.