Wtf I love trump now!

Wtf I love trump now!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/08/12/trump-veterans-healthcare-program/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fucking audacity. This is why they want to destroy history, so they can pretend the American nationalists who killed Nazis in France were antifa cunts

Don't you dare compare me to an American soldier!

American soldiers fight for bigotry!!

>this level of reframing

they were right about us moving into a post-Truth society

Since when did WW2 vets burn the American flag and support communism and other faggots?

Holy fuck can the left project.

wat

Why is the guy on the left wearing the American flag instead of burning it? Where's the hammer and sickle? Where's the dildo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

ONLY GOOD GOMMIE IS A DEAD GOMMIE

Rosevelt and most presidents were actually black. Don't trust the white nazi propaganda in the schoolbooks.

We destroy these statues to protect the historicity of blacks and protect the members of society against falsehood. #BlackLivesMatress

the comic who drew this is an idiot. probably paid by a jew

Why not a commie instead of a US soldier

Replace the american badge with soviet flag.

now its fixed

go die commie trash

>American nationalists who killed Nazis

so...they werent anti-fascists?

Trump literally made a speech thanking veteran healthcare not even 10 seconds after condemning the violence.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/08/12/trump-veterans-healthcare-program/

I give up. Nuke us. We deserve it.

>every American that fought in WWII was a Leftist

Why do they keep attempting to push this?

>pepper spraying civilians and throwing balloons filled with piss is basically the same as the Normandy landings.

>American soldier is a white male
/his/ here. We need to view our past through the lens of our current demographic realities. Despite the fact that WW2 was fought mainly by white men (because of the racist policies of FDR and Woodrow Wilson), it is important to portray the American soldier as a pround, independent Latinx person.

they were.

Just like white antifa, they are dumb, self-destructing puppets, manipulated into destroying the future of their own children.

>>Grandpa fought for white men to cut their dicks off and watch black men fuck their wives
>>Grandpa gave his life to be called a cis gendered danger to society

/thread

> These alt-leftists are patriots
> Watch them burn the American flag

Oh... Ok...

They are literally attacking God fearing Christian white men that were decieved by the kikes of the establishment into killing their own kind and forever making their ancestral home a nigger cesspit.

More like Stalingrad for those commie cunts.

Were the soldiers fighting the Germans in the first world war anti-monarchists you mouth breathing degenerate?

>leftists pretending to love american soldiers
>leftists pretending to BE american soldiers

this is amazing

BECAUSE THE PARTIES SWITCHED, GOYIM!

Don't forget attacking cars passing by with baseball bats and metal rods

Yes. If it's not a free democracy, when we eventually go to war with them we will be on the correct side.

Why are you listing the actions of the alt-right?

>Nazi's were right wing!

>nazi's
>'s
why do people add apostrophes? are you that dumb?

Isten áldd meg a magyart
És ne baszd állandóan seggbe

The Nazis were whatever benefited them most in the moment.

Why are you such a mouth breather?

Yes, I am that dumb. I'm a scientist for a living, not a fucking faggot linguist you nigger.

You guys are fucking retarded

He was defending the protesters that WERE NOT neo nazis and were protesting against the dumbasses that took down the statue (with a permit)

Pretty good!

WW2 vets are nothing like the alt left. Antifa is scum.

GOD DAMNIT I HATE THIS SO MUCH

THE GREATEST GEBERATION WAS THE MOST RACIST GENERATION WHY THE HELL DO MILLENIALS LIKE TO THINK THEY FOUGHT FOR EQUALITY?!?! THEY WERE THE ONES WHO HATED AND FOUGHT AGAINST CIVIL RIGHTS AND IMMIGRATION. THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO THINK THEY WANTED TO HELP "da poor wittle Jew" IS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER. QUIT LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON THOSE TEENAGERS FOUGHT IS BECAUSE THEY WERE EXTREMELY NATIONALISTIC AND EXTREMTLY MISSLEAD

So I assume the alt left will stop blaming the western world for islamic violence right?

>painting people waving commie flags as patriotic Americans when they burn American flags and the "Nazi" side had at least 30 American flags for every Nazi one

Nope, you ignorant fuck. Antifa was and is the communist version of the SA. Read a book. Though you might have to learn how first.