Hello, Sup Forums. I am what most of you would call an "illegal" immigrant from South Ameriga. So is my brother...

Hello, Sup Forums. I am what most of you would call an "illegal" immigrant from South Ameriga. So is my brother, and so is my mother. I am a college graduate, I work at a bank, I lead an altogether simple life and contribute every day to the greatness of this country, even in my own small way.

But what has happened in Birginia recently got me thinking. America is literally built ENTIRELY upon immigration. Everyone is from someplace else. Hell, even the natives crossed over from Alaska. So why are you strong white men so afraid of us, Sup Forums?

I made this podcast in the hopes that I might illuminate America's rich and diverse heritage, and maybe change the minds of some of my ignorant conservative friends. In it, I have various freinds of different backgrounds list the places from which their families hail, and the reasons they came. Most, if not all, simply sought a better way of life. I hope you'll listen.

soundcloud.com/kevin-artiga-941918905/american-borders-2?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

ww0w.facebo0ok.com/KevinArtiga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this nigger shit.

I hope you will choose humanity and intelligence, over ignorace. Give it a listen.

I reported you to ICE, enjoy nigger

Thank you for identifying yourself for us.
ICE is being contacted.

ICE
>Thanks for the tip

*chuckles* You think I am afraud of ice? Why do you think we're still here?

You expect people to read through your shit?

You will be executed in the upcoming race war.

>I can do all this hard work
>But I can't be bothered to get my citizenship in this cucked liberal country
Fuck you. If my mom could do it, so can you.

Counter propaganda

.......ww0w.facebo0ok.com/KevinArtiga
Found his fa0ce0b00k guys, let's get him deported ASAP

Its a podcast actualy, there's no reading involved LOL

How about improving your home country, with your "skills"?

>inb4 America is my home country
No it isn't

>what does Sup Forums think?
Sage

I would love to, but there is no accessible pathway to citizenship in this country! And I wouldn't have to leave my home country if America hadn't deported gangmembers from LA to my country in the 90s!

*sigh* I'm a Native American hispanic, so yes, this is my country

lol remind ICE of that fact when the showing you to the door

USA was a country for europeans. There were strict quotas on nationalities that could move there until 1965 immigration act

You have to go back.

You have to go back. It's nothing personal, but this isn't your country, and you disrespect it by breaking the law to be here. That alone shows that you don't belong here. Guests don't break in. You have to go back. Best to do it while you can make your own arrangements and go safely, not when you're being dumped across the border in the desert by an ICE van someday.

>unironically uses *sigh* and *chuckles*
>expects me to take him seriously
Fuck off, dipshit. You don't belong in the country you're in. I hope ICE tosses you and your pals out ASAP.

We aren't afraid of you.

We have laws here, and you broke them.

Go back to whence you came, and follow the procedures for coming here legally.

I hope you die.
Please understand.

>America is literally built ENTIRELY upon immigration.

Only because greedy corporations and the government decided it's cheaper to higher third world people to educate for a job for a fraction of the cost that an American could.

If you have a country to call your own, no matter how shitty it is, why would you larper another people's country? Senseless to me.

You have to go back

A native South American ,you thief !
Seriously you should go back because if I or my kind find you first you are dead. People are tired of people like you and your family lying and stealing in our country and its coming to a head soon be smart and leave.
Or face the ultimate consequence of your own doing. I love Legal immigrants not thieves and liars like you and your shitty family. Maybe you'll die in a fire soon and save us all the trouble, I am wishing and hoping for that now!!!!!

You stupid hicks, stay buthurt

iberian rape baby thinks he is native

Putting illegal in quotations isn't a valid point.
Go home to the shithole your people created.

>Native American hispanic
THEN GO LIVE ON A TACO RESERVATION!

The only ignorance on display is coming from an invader trying to rationalize his parasitism.

Why don't you just immigrate legally instead of jumping the queue like a prick?

You crossed our borders illegally so you must go back. End of story.

>says nation is built on immigrants

Yeah fuckface, by immigrants who came here legally when there was and is an enforced border with customs. Fuck off.

You went too far with the LARP.

Tone it down next go round.

Most people arent afraid of immigrants even on the right. They just want them to enter the country legally. They also really dont want the bad ones coming in. Like the kind the get deported 10000 times and then comeback and kill someone

Post name location and picture pls.

>America is literally built ENTIRELY upon immigration. Everyone is from someplace else.

White immigrants

>But what has happened in Birginia recently got me thinking. America is literally built ENTIRELY upon immigration.

America was built by White settlers and then strengthened by White immigrants.

>Hello, Sup Forums. I am what most of you would call an "illegal" immigrant from South Ameriga. So is my brother, and so is my mother. I am a college graduate, I work at a bank, I lead an altogether simple life and contribute every day to the greatness of this country, even in my own small way.

You have to go back, criminal scum.

Have another ((you))

You have to go back

>free white persons of good moral character
>free white persons
>white

>immigrants killed 90% native americans
>african kings enslaved millions

Go figure.

>I commit crimes to make life easier for me while other people are out there working hard to get in legally
>why do people hate me :(((((((((
Fuck you.

>So why are you strong white men so afraid of us, Sup Forums?

Most of those that speak out against immigration, even that that are non white, aren't against immigration. They are against illegal immigration. This country was 100% built by immigrants.

Look at the condition of Europe right now. That is what happens when you open the flood gates to anyone claiming victim status. Terrorists everywhere, aggressive young men who refuse to adjust to your home country's cultural norms raping and abusing your natives, once beautiful areas turned into dirty slums.

We have no problem with immigration, you just have to be someone that the country can benefit from. Look at Canada's immigrant requirements, look at Mexico's immigrant requirements. They both require that the immigrant can not only take care of themselves, but benefit the country with some sort of useful and needed skillset.

Being poor, uneducated, and able to cross a desert didn't make you useful to the United States. Most who are here, or trying to come here are just that... Uneducated poor people from 3rd world countries who offer no benefit to the U.S. We fight because those preaching open borders are totally for taking in all the "crap"other countries don't want. All it does is makes our country poorer because wet not only have to supplement their livelihood (food, shelter, healthcare), but also their education. Most illegals take more than they contribute back into society.