Fuck police brutality

I seriously can't believe you racist fucking shit heads defending cops and police brutality.

I live in a city that has the most violent cops in the world AKA Toronto.

I am sharing this video of me from a couple years ago that absolutely traumatized me and I now suffer PTSD from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8wGzuHR3u8

The Toronto police is the most racist and evil police department in the world.

You think y'all niggas in America have it bad? Wait till you come to KKKanada, shit's fucking real up here.

FUCK.
THE.
POLICE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhU1EPrYbRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get back in the boxcar comrade

That was pretty funny

I'm sorry your dad ran out on you.

lmao you deserved it you fucking monkey. respect the police and they will respect you. you don't reach inside a police vehicle and agitate them

seems like that was just yesterday. those videos were nuts. hearing gun shots like that in the city gave me goosebumps. urban warfare seems like a such a unique experience

>I live in a city that has the most violent cops in the world AKA Toronto

Thanks for verifying you're a delusional fucktard.

Ah fuck off with slide threads

HAHAHAHA
SAGE

Africa gifs should be posted in every shill thread. They haunt your soul and make you hate more effectively than any other red pill

Yum. Fresh niglets. Is there any more luxurious and tender meat?

This is why if you need to take a nap keep windows up, lock your door and turn the air conditioning on. You never know when a wild nigger will appear.

Notice the nigger after killing the other nigger goes for the wallet. That is pure instinct. Like how hyenas immediately go for the liver in the animals they hunt the feral nigger goes for the pockets

Oh you, Canada!

Jesus Christ
You have PTSD from that? You are a pussy, try watching your best friend commit suicide. That'll give you real trauma.

For a little while I was almost concerned with police abusing their power, but then time and time again niggers kept proving they deserved it all along.

But police brutality can be so fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhU1EPrYbRA

I say that every police force should have a certain amount of "brutality leeway", for entertainment value.

If your getting harassed by cops you probably deserved it

I highly doubt it but if that is truly you, you so deserved that

>I live in a city that has the most violent cops in the world AKA Toronto.
Yeah, right. Violent cops in a country where every cop wears a body cam and has to file a fuckton of paperwork to even get permission to unholster their gun.

>The Toronto police is the most racist and evil police department in the world.
kys retard

>Reaches into cops car
>Cops have no idea if that nigger is trying to pull their gun, because assholes like you makes cops lives shit
>If you are a cop and not racist, you are a dumbass. Niggers are 13% of the population but commit 52% of all crime

>Toronto
>Violence

lol

>I seriously can't believe you racist fucking shit heads defending cops and police brutality.

I'm not racist and I don't defend cops though.

>defending cops and police brutality.
Okay I get that it's b8, but seriously where? Can you link into the archives to anyone in the past 48 hours saying that?

you know these are the people who risk their life so you may sleep safe in night right?
i have nothing but respect for police

oL

>break the law and act like a cunt
>get towelled up by the cops
>FUKEN COPS >:(

You're a dickhead, mate. Dumb fuck leaf. Society isn't a fucking mistake you retard. Millions lost their lives and bled so you can it there and shitpost about how your sorry ass can't even abide by basic laws and be a decent human being. Next time you or a family member has any type of emergency or is the victim of some other dumbcunt like yourself, don't call them. Just take it like the staunch bitch you are. Faggot.

Copfag here.
The guy in that video was fucking retarded.

This.

Darkies don't have a grasp on rule of law, because they've had to toil for it.

Police brutality victim here. I was beaten severely and tased by several officers in Mississippi. I support police brutality. Crime free for nigh on a decade now.

FUCK NIGGERS

Your sentiment for police and your flag are an interesting combination

SAGE.

Hey Fuckstick. Let me tell you something, 411 CP are not the most violent in the world. Here are some examples of 'brutal' police LE:

> In Moscow, public urination will get you a broken jaw. 80% of Russian police interactions will lead to either a bribe or broken bones. This is a Fact
> In Caracas, police run half the drug and sex rings in the city. There is a 30% chance of ending up dead should a local gang ("beat cops") decide you must pay a tribute.
> In China, its common knowledge that in tier 2 cities your local cop is also the local enforcer. As there is no civil litigation against collateral damage police procedure is nothing like those "super cop" jackie chan movies; half the violent crimes are never reported in China out of fear the police will burn down whole city blocks to nail a convicition
> In the Philippines lethal force is approved for all instances where drug dealing is involved. In turn, every crime, including minor charges is considered a "shoot to kill" event
> In Mexico city, the DEA estimates 60% of the police force work for the Zeta-Sinoa cartels. The police are The Danger, to quote "Walter White"

So take your AntiFa bullshit and stick it up your ass.

FUCK THE POLICE

BLUE GENOCIDE NOW

This. We (first worlders) have it good compared to the rest of the world

What's a nigger doing on Sup Forums?

>most violent cops in the world
>toronto

You're so fucking gay it hurts.

So, according to niggers and leftist traitors, all police officers are heavily armed psychos and racist as hell, and fully capable of killing somebody for no reason.

Can somebody explain to me why they, without fail, go into full smartass mode when they met these dangerous psychopats then? Maybe it's just me, but if i'm facing somebody who i suspect is a violent nutjob giving him an excuse to kick my ass is the last thing i'm going to do.

I had a run-in with the cops in Toronto once, they were super nice, they didn't do any violence to me at all. Drunk & disorderly at the Portugal Day parade btw.

Niggers don't own computers you retard. Blacks can't online because you can't steal the internet. You're a gay faggot homo.

hahahaha I hope you have awful nightmares and eventually kill yourself lololol

Kek shut the fuck up. I was taken in by the 31rst division last year for bottling an aggressive black. Never resisted, did as I was told and I was fucking released that same night with a summons for court. Don't be a bitch or asshole to cops and you'll be just fine.

but i thought toronto was a wonderous paradise full of lovely people? rofl, have fun in the concrete hive kiddo.

You wanna act so hard but scream help over and over again like a little bitch when someone puts you in your fucking place you dirty nigger. Fucking animal, you got what you deserved.

Obama phones. it is the same reason there is such a thing as "black twitter."

The pig took ma baby

You best be joking senpai
Cops here are one of the nicest bunch of decent folks I have ever met