>even in ultra cucked Bremen
youtube.com/watch?v=6BpN7ZFJfXo

>Munich in May
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wkvkv8metc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKCIFXqhLzo
postimg
youtube.com/watch?v=5wkMcz22doE
esiweb.org/pdf/ESI - The Merkel Plan - Compassion and Control - 4 October 2015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe I'll go to one of the events near here and do the same desu

take an air horn and make for great corny MLG memes

I walked around German cities
You guys make it so each political party gets posters, right?

I didn't see a single AfD poster in any German city

Did they just get taken down by antifa or was the party cucked?

98% of the posters some major cities were *taken down by some mysterious people* or remain at the top of a 4 meter high pole.

Well, just like in CVille the left and shitlibs have, yet again, declared AfD campaign stuff fair game, although it is a federal felony to destroy or deface campaign posters by any politcal party.

AfD is waiting mostly till the peak of the hype a weak before the election.
The true based AfD factions have begun a disguised poster campaign w/o any AfD branding, pic related. Because leftists are like dogs and only react to instinct and pawlowian training. They jump on anything bright blue with red.

>take an air horn
I should have have pic-related somewhere in the storage, maybe I'll look for it and yell "I can't be a Nazi, I'm merely appropriating culture" or some shit when asked by some of the Merkel-boos.

kek a Vuvuzella, would give the whole bantz a nice nigger touch

youtube.com/watch?v=bKCIFXqhLzo

Well you keep reelecting her. Maybe you have voting fraud like we do in US. They tried a nice trick in Detroit last November, recounting inner city Detroit votes 6 times or more, to put Hillary over the top in the state of Michigan. Fortunately, we had fooled her pollsters (lied) before the election and even that wasn't enough, and Trump won Michigan. (This fraud was discovered in Jill Stein's recount, which was quickly stopped!)

I think your cops and authorities are very strong and you can't fight them, so I am not sure you can stop it. But good luck.

OK, gotta go now.
Post any recent [current year] booings and IRL Merkel shitposting here, and don't forget to do a Kraut/pol/ once in a while.

postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/

Of course there's counting fraud going on. Has been proven in recent state elections.
But her biggest fraud machines are Friede Springer (Springer SE) and Liz Mohn (Bertelsmann) who hold the media oligopoly over the Boomer cucks.

Have a pleasant evening user

Good luck with your country brother
I hope that you are safe and that you dont get too persecuted by the government
Were in this together

Well at least gonna give a fuckyou to them rather than doing nothing desu, wish the best for you guys too.

immediatly destroyed vy antifa. you can actually lose your job if openly supporting them.

supreme court just ruled, if you destroy their poster its freedpm of speech. but the others are political motivated hate crime.

there are actual rumors that elections are hacked by usa

a vuvuzela would be good, they are fucking loud, 20 vuvuzelas would be pretty hard to ignore at the stage

Yea, I don't think it was the Constitutional Court (correct me w/ sauce) but it was the district court that acquitted the fucking brat on ruling of expression of free speech.
Again: destroying or defacing political campaign posters is a FE-LO-NY (§303 Abs.1 StGB).

>youtube.com/watch?v=5wkMcz22doE
Nice.

Remember that "Refugee" Deal Ferkel close with Turkey? It was literally thought out by Soros' Think-Tank "European Stability Initiative" (ESI) and called "the Merkel plan".

esiweb.org/pdf/ESI - The Merkel Plan - Compassion and Control - 4 October 2015.pdf

Part of the plan is to ensure flow of people even after Syrian Civil War ends. They're not even hiding it

Cheap labourers.

>vuvuzela
Man, this takes me back.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BASED

Not really. They're only of use for the most lowly jobs. They're all consumers however.
No, mostly its population replacement and further diluting our nationhood. Making it easy for them to create an EU superstate.

Yeah so you hate Merkel... whatever... you guys will just elect Schultz instead who is even WORSE (yes, you read that right, WORSE THAN MERKEL)

*teleports behind you*

>hurr its merkels fault
>durr all the things she said

Simpletons will always stay simpletons. If you really want to make the world a better place, you will need to use that thing between your ears. That dusty old lardy thing that you never use. Use it.

You must be one of those whiny rightwing-cucks. I live in a city in germany, and yesterday while walking for like 800m I encountered 6 AfD posters. On 800 meters.

But yeah, the evil state-sponsored antifa is taking your poor parties posters down.

Fucking cucks.

You're right, Merkel is only a Globalist puppet. The rabbit hole goes faaar deeper. Start lurking Sup Forums and you'll find out the truth

Kill yourself, commie

This guy gets it. Globalism is about creating a One World government for total control. Its not a meme.

I know all your theories and stuff. Don't want to talk about this, we'd prolly we talking for days.

What I am about is the fucking whiny bitches that is the right wing. Fucking cucks whining about shit all day everyday. It's everyones fault but theirs. Antifa takes our posters down, boo fucking hoo. Go take other posters down, it's not rocket science. Nah, I rather cry like the little bitch that I am on an pseudo-anonymous image board, because that'll change the world. Also it's Merkel's fault, everything, from my stomache over my failed existance to china, it's all her fault. I voted for her (we all know no one ever voted for the NPD before AfD was here), but now I totes hate her.

Those fags are what grinds my gears. I see your videos, you talk big about how militant you are, how cool your weaponry is and what incredibly huge dicks you have.

And then you whine all day or drive a car into a crowd. Not even the courage to punch someone in the face, no, you sit in cars and drive into a crowd. So fucking ballsy, wow.

Fucking. Cucks

Canned response from someone with a canned brain.

>whines about people whining
The pot meets the kettle.
Be the change you want to see, or fucking LEAVE, imbecile. You aren´t helping.

All these right wing parties and still you are overrun by savages

>Not even the courage to punch someone in the face, no, you sit in cars and drive into a crowd. So fucking ballsy, wow.
Why are you so obsessed with Americans.

I'm not whining, I'm cursing about those fags. It's not that I share the ideology, so no, I don't need to do your work. What I do hate though is people whining, and that I cannot change here. But every once in a while I come here and insult some of you cucks to let off some steam.

American alt-rights are not much different from german rightwing-people. The difference is that our lads need to get their weaponry in secret. Otherwise our right-wings are just as fucking whiny and cowardly.

Look at those posters. It's a bad example, but your beloved Fuhrer would spin in his grave if he knew that you whine about AntiFa taking down posters. Jeez.

>no, you sit in cars and drive into a crowd
If only shitty little fags like you had the balls to say that to your precious muslim community. Nah, easier to just attack the white guy because that's not racist.

You want to see nazis marching on the streets, cause keep that shit tier non thinking up and for your sake I hope you're goddamn ready when the nazis start marching again in the streets, you pissant little faggot.
Grow a brain.

>Look at those posters. It's a bad example, but your beloved Fuhrer would spin in his grave if he knew that you whine about AntiFa taking down posters. Jeez.
You sure like to "jump the gun" as they say.

what will be butthurt when afd becomes the 3rd biggest party?
I heard they have strong working class support, thats cool because they dont weaken the others right wing parties and at the same time steal leftists "working class" parties

The election will be rigged. Repeating numbers confirm.