Cat/pol/ Thread - Barcelona situation

Gentlemen, in view of recent events (and seeing how there are many jordis here in Sup Forums) I proppose we start talking about how we see the situation in our country and were is it all going

First we should start on what everyone thinks are the most pressing things to address in Catalonia and your local area.
I assume everyone entering has some kind of love for the fatherland, be you from catalan or spaniard ethnicity. And our efforts don't have to be necessarily on detriment of the larger good of other spaniards abroad. We should BEWARE of falling into false dialectics of opposition, that are often used to disarm popular action.
I don't think we should focus too much on ideological differences between us. But rather (being few) start on the points we think something has to be done. In common.

It's time we start moving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MU41Nj1j9sE
lavanguardia.com/encatala/20150405/54429680971/catalunya-acull-mesquites-salafistes-espanya.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence_referendum,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold
youtube.com/watch?v=IYqB7s2N0Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=UTWEdHYQh-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

Last thread got pruned

Things are fairly fucked up here in regards to immigration and specifically with moorish immigration. Catalonia is in the middle of what is called the Cote d'Azure Banana, on big concentration of moors from Monaco to Valencia, near the coast. They came here after gates opened up and we entered the eurozone, mainly because they are near to friends and family on the other side of the border. The french ones came on the seventies and we all know how it turned out there.

There are around 300 (the last number is 250 but I don't think we should count on exact data on that) mosques here. Nearly one third of them salafists and controlled by imams with funding from Arabia and the Gulf.

Main areas of population are plain of Segria and Lleida, Tortosa, Reus-Vilaseca-Tarragona, coasts, metropolitan area of Barcelona, plain of Vic, Girona and Salt.

The main collectives (and growing) are Senegal, Nigeria, Gambia (blacks mainly on Girona and north), Morocco, Algeria.

>Last thread got pruned

Unfortunately you back

As a Muslim myself, I didn't notice much of Muslim presence

Probably because of crowds of tourists

Have infected the society and we won't win unless something is done. The main ones:

>Catalonia is a land of pass and welcome

>Mythical past of islamic Iberia, prosperous and tolerant

>Border control is racist and we won't have free trade.

Attack antifa, leftist sjw and other sects on being financed by international bankers and corporations. Being anti-catalan and anti-sovereignty.

Raval is full of them. Mainly pakis and moroccans. I'm not aware if they have become more "woke" and organised like their British counterparts.

Why? Are you a bong really?

Everyone in europe should start to communicate and have local forums as long as they can. Nothing wrong with that.

bump

fug

A few more:

Anti-immigration parties are associated with spanish nationalism which prevents them from getting support in rural areas or places were more catalans would give them supports.
Nearly every anti-immigration catalan that I know has watched the video of anglada talking to guys from the falange. This creates a wedge were they should not be one.
I'm not sure of the way to disentangle this, disavowing anglada or not caring. Clearly he isn't aware or doesn't care of the baggage that he brings.
More local action on municipalities is needed.

Rest in piece Spain, you are too far gone, just like "France"

Tell us how is looking from were you are. No need to disclose the specific town lads.

We're quite fucked to be honest. I though people would react after the attack but things look normal. I watched the speeches of the president and the mayor and they were the same peace and welcoming bullshit.

No problem, I'm form Berguedà. Here we have the CUP ruling in the capital and Berga is full of anarchist and communist paintings in the walls. Some people I know seem to hate muslims though.

After achieving independence, you will have bunch of right-wing parties, but so far you have to consolidate around leftists

It's a matter of time

Mayor is linked to extreme leftist platforms and only was elected thanks to the rebrand of Podemos and the huge media platform. Hasn't worked in her entire live outside gvment. She is our Obama and a lot of good could come from her incompetency. If Trias wasn't a limp-wristed cuck we would be in beter shape.

President is just a placeholder and puppet. Ex-journalist from a fucked progressive org El Punt.

Cheer up. How is it looking with friends and family, how are they responding? We knew already the response from the institutions.

We certainly need to do something. But I honestly have no idea what we can start with. Maybe we can try to meme 'far-right' Catalanist ideology (not necessarily independentist tho, better leave that to each person, since separatism is only a system to a goal, not the goal itself).

I am very fucking angry with everything happening here. Not only the events today, but also the whole invasion that has been going on for years, and the cultural and ideological decay that came with it.

Allende. kys
Btw the last time took care of muzzies they withdraw from afghanistan with full force

>commies dealt with

>you will have bunch of right-wing parties
The leader of the Catalan "far-right" was arrested a few days ago after being framed by an anarchist group. People is starting to get tired though, even in the smallest towns you can find an important foreigner population and people don't like it.

CIU won't act on antifa or Arran, they're cucked far worse than the GOP.

The good thing on those degenerates is that they're holding on to their ideology like a hot iron bcause they have no defined identity and don't know how to change anything. In my opinion the punks from the countryside are soft and easy to redpill if you just poke a bit on their lifestyle.
They are not hardened commies by any stretch. Just kids really. They are that way because we refused to give growing boys any meaning in life.

My family is starting to become redpilled and my friends in general don't like the situation that much. The problem is people in general don't like the situation but don't know what to do beacuse all the major parties are corrupted and the same semite shit.

It is not obvious that we are going to accomplish a successful and stable secession, we should not bet our survival on it because it has been coopted from the inside.

Nobody speaks of defense, border control, fiscal control, sovereignty and decency for the common good of the country. It's all victimism and softness pro-eu.

If we could gather an important group of people (100 or so) the ideal thing would be to start with direct action. Attack arran when they attack tourists, damage property, write in the walls,... Doing the job the police is not doing. This would make us look like some kind of saviours in the eyes of the average person (what happened in Germany with the SS and NSDAP in the 20s and 30s)

>attack related to yesterday's Alcanar explosion
>CIA warned els mossos about a potential attack in Sagrada Familia

... is this not over?

Guys...

We have to meme a party that is pro-sovereignty and nationalist but without entering in the web of ANC or AMI, they're thoroughly infiltrated by globalist (foundation types) and the same spanish gvment.

That way they can control the direction of the country and mark the agenda however they want without anyone calling them out (bcause everyone is in it).

It may very well not be over. At least it seems that mossos are a bit more competent than the belgian or french counterparts.
We can't know for sure if they have their cells on orders to attack or not. For now they seem more interested on regrouping in the peninsula.

So you Moorcelonians give up after only one car? That's got to be a new record.

There are two options: PxC was mainstream and more moderate in general (only anti-immigration), but Anglada was arrested some days ago. The other option is some actual nazi party whose name I don't remember. The biggest problem we face is the media completely ignoring those parties thus making people not aware they exist.

>Nobody speaks of defense, border control, fiscal control

IMO, Catalans and Spaniards are pretty narrow-minded in terms of politics in general

There are few topics which you discuss deeply:
Catalan independence, Civil war and shit

Most of the people I spoke to barely have any particular opinion on immigration and anti-white stuff

These subjects are overshadowed by Indpendence ideas

My advice to you is just to SPEAK about it more often and connect it with Catalan Independence

If spanish nationalists are not able to confront them on numbers I doubt very much that we could consistently oppose them on any level. For now.

I think the option that should be focused right now is to let now like minded people that there is an alternative to the madness and they are not alone. Sort of get a feel of how many of us there are and keep growing.

If people are interested I will start doing these threads every evening from now on, on THURSDAYS (this same day).

heretics out

Exactly. At the moment catalan independence is not connected on the mainstream with accomplishing anything on the level of the preservation of the country. Just vague ideas about progressiveness and ¨justice¨. If you speak with people about it most of them are for it I would say but they don't think that action is needed and politicians will do it.

On the level of think tanks and strategic vision is all fucked up and globalism rules. That is what I was saying.

We have to wise up fast.

We should try to create a one unified far-right party. Unite PxC and all the other memes into a huge coalition party focusing on opposing immigration, deporting illegals, making citizenship a privilege and cracking down on all sorts of crime.

>I will start doing these threads every evening from now on, on THURSDAYS (this same day).
I'll try to be here

All your silver still belongs to us, Moor.

I usually try it. The problem is women will always use feelings and the far-left is doing the exact same thing.

It would be better to associate to Carlism and Renaixensa and reclaim them as the anti-liberal and nationalist movements that they were. The first of their kind before leftists got on the bangwagon. So there is no need to copy foreign ideological movements.
Nazism is not conductive to anywhere for the moment and the association with Spain and Franco is too strong.

PxC is associated too with the falangists on that video that leaked and it doesn't look good on optics.

Can't wait for the Islamic Republic of Catalonia in october.

REEEEEEE FROM 2-0 TO 2-3 FUCKING ATHLETIC REEEEEE

Our only hope is that some of our ancient crazy aggressive blood somehow kicks in. I'm tired of looking at our youth and only seeing hippies.

I wouldn't count on it mate. They are not willing to do the moves and get confrontational enough so that something happens.

People are going to demonstrate for another fucking time like idiots (this time is an X, I'm told) while the sectorials that were in the ANC pro-army and pro-defense resigned by pressure.

Led by a bunch of soft hippies.

Nice. I'll do it then. Look at what I wrote here what do you think?

I'm mainly from Tarragona and Ribera d'Ebre though, maybe up north in Vic and Ripoll they have greater support.

The problem is religion and traditionalism are also strongly associated with Franco (same side in the civil war). There was a Catalan fascist party that fought for the Republic during the civil war. We should contact the leaders of all the parties and try to arrange things for a basic anti-immigration (not fascist) party without being to radical to begin with.

Catalans/Spaniards are quite easy to manipulate tbqh

30 minutes talk was enough for me to convince dude with Che t-shirt in Barcelona that current immigration tendencies are leading Europe to the wrong path

Just act, don't let someone else take control of your people's minds before you :-)

I'm sorry but Spain belongs to the Califato de Cordoba.

The trend "castilian youth=cani, catalan youth=cup retards" is really depressing. This shit is literally everywhere right now.

He was more the leader of the Catalan-spaniard "retarded-right".
If we want to survive as a Nation we need a charismatic, seriou, clever antiimmigration AND pro-secession candidate. Not some alcoholic dude who feels nostalgia for Franco.
Also our best bet would be for him to arise from the ranks of PDCAT. No conservative catalan would vote for a new rightwing party, less if it's overtly antiimmigration.

It's easy to countermeme if you have some lads with knowledge of history though. Republicans were cowardly bootlickers that sold the country to stalinists for a bowl of lentils and killed innocent people from rural areas. CNT FAI specially were revolting. And at the first moment they could the republic took control from the generalitat.

Requetes were good lads with the best intentions but everything from that period is the country falling apart and not having priorities straight. We should honour both sides that tried to fight for a sovereign catalonia on those situations and got attacked by their "sides" both. The Pirinenc regiment on one side and the Requetes de Montserrat from the other.

>Islamic Republic of Catalonia
Wtf is this shit?

Redpill US college tourists when they holiday there, if you did this instead of convincing them to mispronounce Barcelona we could all make progress

Hola, valencian here. I think we must start to create secret militias like if they were unnoficial clubs. And we should do It in all Spain. Those militias should buy land and learn to cultivate. We need to prepare for the upcoming apocalypse. Also, have children you faggots.

My Fucking god. That woman is hot.

Where are you from? I ask you this because no lefty spaniard would not listen to your words If you were spaniard too. You would be called facha=fascist and other words of the lefty dictionary. If you are foreigner they listen you with a more neutral mind.

Hi*
youtube.com/watch?v=MU41Nj1j9sE

"convince"
He just wanted to go to a safe space

I'm in the pyrenees with almost no conection
All I say is that I love my catalan pol bros
VISCA CATALUNYA

Simple we reclaim Catalonia for Castilla

PDCAT has already chosen it's fate I think, they are the culmination of the plan of Pujol to bring them to the liberal/european center that doesn't stand for the country or anyone. A bunch of opportunists and people devoid of patriotism.
I know what you mean with anglada, I thought sometimes that he reeked of CNI to discredit any opposition on the immigration front but I don't know... At least he had the balls to put himself out there when noone else wants.

GET IN HERE

They should have the decency to close all the salafist mosques, for fuck's sake

lavanguardia.com/encatala/20150405/54429680971/catalunya-acull-mesquites-salafistes-espanya.html

btw my name is literally Jordi

I agree 100%. This is a brilliant chance. the CIU is the loyal servant of the CUP right now and nobody within the party likes it. If a new more rightist serious party arrised many members would leave and many people tired with the situation would have an actual party to vote for.

Distancing from the past and saying all the sides were evil in the civil war is obviously the best option in any case scenario. Saying we were trapped as a nation of moderates between radicals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence_referendum,_2017

Yes. I've had that experience also. But the thing is to have a constant presence in social media or online/offline so that people keep waking up and not only momentarily but permanently. People go with what the flock seems to choose.

If they feel isolated they will just forget about that conversation.

>Catalonia from 988 to 1939: violent, crazy psychos rebelling against entire empires rule every fucking decade.
>Catalonia today: DUDE WEED LMAO REFUGEES WELCOME

Wtf happened?

Your chance at a world cup belongs to us

Guys, we need Right Wing "Get ready for Apocalypse" Squads

ISLAMIC SUPREMACISTS

we got tired

Podemos

Well, this happened to the rest of Europe as well. The most reasonable explanation is slow but steady subversion though media and education.

Valencians have it much better on terms of buying farmland and being able to build in it a house.
In catalonia since the tripartit things have been fucked up. It's impossible to buy arable land and also build, you only can buy an existing masia or ruin and leave it reformed or as it is.

Prices of water for agricultural use are insane and the reservoirs at 70% or 80% capacity for no reason AT ALL.

They're pushing people to the cities. Agenda21

>when?

Really angry tonight. What has become of Europe?

Good luck my Spanish friends, may GOD be with you and your people!

Why Islamic?

>Catalufos

forgot to add the ((())))

castilla has been the problem since the 1600's

Come here next thursday and participate.
Do you live up there or on vacation? Went up to Aigüestortes on foot a few weeks ago.

It has already happened and not working burger. It's fubar

And what about Zaragoza? I really think we should do real life communities though not completely centralized communities

I planned starting a farm with European gibs since I have many farmer family members. The problem is rural tourism is boosting the rural houses' price. When I finish university I sall see.

>He just wanted to go to a safe space
I doubt it

I wasn't very insisting, just gave him some ideas about immigration and let him make "right" conclusion

the Netherlands

He wasn't hardcore leftist, rather slightly left-leaning normie
Debating with left-wingers is a waste of time, you have to target normies with unobstrusive propaganda
that's it

All the gold belongs to Israel actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold

Castile 2.0 aka sPAIN

I can do this shit all the night

Good luck bro

Vaga de ventres
Huelga de vientres
Womb strike
Our poor people got infected with leftism and stoped having kids so they wouldn't work in the factories under wrong conditions so the workers were imported and catalans became a minority
they did that in the 60's with andalucia and now with africa

con franco esto no pasaba

How many of you guys here would welcome a figure like General Franco to lead your country again?

Obviously. Just remembrance in the sense of remarking the good units and individuals on each side so that we're are not encased on one side of the dialectic but moving past it and all the stupid shit that has happened since Napoleon.

Psyops and forgetting our heritage and culture. Liberal order rots the mind. Plus new ideological movements have been dividing us since at least 1700

ostia jajaja

youtube.com/watch?v=IYqB7s2N0Ro

>Defending 2nd Republic
Fuck off Jordi.

What I Fucking love about these European countries is that they will let the scummiest scum of the planet go as refugees but with highly trained citizens from non-conflictive countries they will bureaucrate the shit of yourself if you want to do something legally like going to work honestly.

>DON'T take the bait from paco posters.

>DON'T start bitching about language or which culture should be dominant, a few generations from now it's going to be NEITHER.

>DON'T get demoralised by trolls or people claiming to be spaniards, they will have similar problems in due time.

Thanks

>just remembrance in the sense of remarking the good units and individuals on each side
This is what I meant. Supporting a side in general would be useless since they both had many different ideologies. Defending only certain individuals with good intentions no matter the side is the best way, this and say past is past and we should look at the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTWEdHYQh-s

I have 3 in my street one for bangladesh another for moroccans and mystery mosque
And those are the ones that bother writing what's inside
T ciutat vella fag "victim" of a auto-pedestrian collision incident
(Had to wait for police clearence to enter my home)

>reusing feminist jokes

just die in a fire