CNN: There Will Be Questions About Whether Barcelona Attack Was ‘Copycat’ of Charlottesville

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

un-fucking-believable!

>"In light of the uproar of the last several days, five days apart you have a white supremacist in Charlottesville use a vehicle to kill, and here you have attackers at least following the modus operandi of terrorists using vehicles apparently to kill as well, and those shared tactics that should be alarming," Sciutto said.

>"There will be questions about copycats," Blitzer said. "There will be questions if what happened in Barcelona was at all a copycat version of what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia. Even though there may be different characters, different political ambitions, they used the same killing device: a vehicle going at high speed into a group, a large group of pedestrians."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muslims rent dump trucks and steal cars to run over massive amounts of people
>One white kid gets into an accident that has unintended consequences
Totally equivalent

Blitzer

This can't be real.

unbelievable.

>a vehicle going at high speed into a group, a large group of pedestrians.
The mudslimes first used this method.

If anything, the Charlottesville incident was the copycat, not the other way around. Fucking moron.

welcome to the world where facts don't matter

it's all about MUH FEELZ and MUH SENSATIONALISM now

More they talk the more we win.

>immediately after it is reported
>THIS WAS A COPYCAT ATRACK
>hours later after peopke have already heard
>they will investigate to see if it was a copycat attack. We swear we arent gake news goy

CNN went full retard

>1 dead

I thought the killcount was 13. Is CNN really this retarded?

The Cville incident was a complete patriotic accident

Muslimus getting inspired from the Infidel Friends from the west

Halberstram is that you?

Let's just gas the jews, all of them.
Europe would be getting along just fine with the mudslimes if it wasn't for kikes stirring up shit all the fucking time.
Prove me wrong: you can't.

Tbh the media has been going apeshit the last few days. Like, I thought they already were but this is a whole new level

>How many layers of fake news are you on?
>You're like a little baby, watch this

GAS

kek

Even the alt left will be disgusted by this

It never ceases to amaze me how normies don't see the blatant anti-white propaganda.

What really bothers me is that niggers have been killing and raping tens of thousands of people each year for decades, but nobody bans black power/anti-white rhetoric, on the contrary, the MSM is encouraging it, Muslims are decapitating and burning people alive in the ME and raping and killing in Europe, but nobody bans Islam, on the contrary, it's illegal to criticize it and the MSM defends it, leftists hold antifa marches where they brutalize people and destroy property but nobody bans left-wing discourse, on the contrary, the MSM is protecting it and encouraging it, Jews are killing and have been killing Arab families to make room for Greater Israel and not only is pro Israel speech not banned, they want to make criticizing Israel ILLEGAL, BUT IF ONE GUY, runs over some leftists and all of the sudden the entire political, MSM and part of the corporate scene immediately bans anything rightwing.
You could swear, it's almost as if the Jews, via their masonic lodges, have control over critical sections of our society or something.

they're on overdrive and damage control

they're trying to draw a line in the sand

you're either with Antifa

or you're Nazi

that's it

we really are the next Weimar republic

CNN is just part of the Soros plan. Eventually we will destroy them.

CNN is dead

Rachel Martin of our NPR radio news has been noticeably getting angrier and more impatient in her tone the few months. It is kind hilarious.

>Europe would be getting along just fine with the mudslimes

3000 years of history show otherwise. Do you have any idea how many times sandniggers invaded us?

Was skimming the channels earlier and stopped on CNN as I often do for shits and giggles, and some bong journalist referred to ISIS as an "alt-right organization".

Fucking trash, using European blood to fuel their propaganda.

It definitely was a copycat, and this is getting ridiculous. We should start banning assault vehicles NOW!

Yeah because the truck attacks before this have no relevance right, nah, what about muh Charlottesville. These people are retarded.

> CNN: "Sources say the driver shouted "The South shall rise again!!"

>Was skimming the channels earlier and stopped on CNN as I often do for shits and giggles, and some bong journalist referred to ISIS as an "alt-right organization".

The CNN is in the ninth circle of hell of fake news.

Great, they are killing themselves. Only the most extreme brainwashed libtard will fast for this and those people are without redemption anyway.

the only thing leftists find disgusting is free speach

Are you burgers really this self absorbed?

>Implying these car attacks weren't already happening

>Implying this isn't an ISIS thing

This is one of the most blatant anti-white propaganda pieces I have ever seen. They just really really really hate whit people

Donald Trump: first Fox-News-American president. He literally has not a single non-cable news-sanctioned thought of his own.

post this on facebook

I want to see the responses

Just like Charlottesville, Barcelona was ALT-LEFT TERRORISM.

Call for Sanders, Obama, Pelosi and Clinton to unite with President Trump against ALT-LEFT VIOLENCE.

>the only thing leftists find disgusting is free speach
Plenty of old school commies and leftist are disgusted by degeneracy and religion/islam

cnn i find your shit quite bootylicious.

jesus, I'm speechless...

give me the source you dumb bastard

Just like Holocaust it's very real in their minds.

>Even though there may be different characters, different political ambitions, they used the same killing device: a vehicle going at high speed into a group, a large group of pedestrians."

BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES NAO! NOBODY NEEDS A VEHICLE WITH OVER 175HP. WHY DO YOU NEED A VEHICLE THAT WEIGHS OVER 2 TONS? VEHICLES CONTAINING OVER 4 WHEELS NEED TO BE REGULATED!

>highlight ops quote
>search google
>if its real you will be taken to the article
>if not you will be taken to OP's gay thread
Was that hard? Retard

Sadly this:(

we ISIS now

Understand that they like to hold the accident/false flag in CV in the narrative, but wow, whoever their PR manager is, as shareholder committee, I would motion to have him be suicided Hillary style

who uses bombs these days, now we only ran people over

Will we ever hold (((((Journalists))))) accountable for the vile shit they spew?

Or is this just going to be how it is forever

Yeessssss goyim. Get outraged. Attack each other. Kill.

As everyone at CNN actually gone insane?

Serious question.

>every isis attack from now on will merely be a charlotteville copycat
>silently, the charlotteville driver will be acquitted since he didn't actually try to kill anyone
>nobody will care because 100% of the media is leftard now

dude, that happend 50 years ago, catchup

Actually no,

remember the producer who said the Russia story was a flop

and the black guy who said it was a Nothing burger

they're all well aware of the bullshit they're saying. They're being paid, so they don't give a fuck

No they are kikes.

I'm surprised it took so long for them to start using vehicles as weapons.

It just seems way easier than bombs or smuggling in guns.

I am used to CNN spinning things and being outrageous, but this just shocked me really bad. I am really stunned at this. I . . . I wish I could escape this shithole.

Kike detected

Varpiss dech zereck wou emmers de hier kennst. Das kee Krisch mei and Gaschtaarbeschter brauche ma or keng. Denn dout fir all Musel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

(((burgers)))

they really need to weeding journalist out of the gene pool

Fuck off bong.

Cohen Chaim Network

They're just insanely salty about being called fake news and muh russia for so long. Now that they actually got something they're gonna twist it as long as possible. I mean they're all Clinton voters in the end...

No shame... these fucking people. Free press needs to be stopped because all they are now is propaganda. Democracy values are dead.

>muslamic terrorists see amount of butthurt caused on Saturday
>Mohammad
>start the Focus

Butthurt the free press is calling you out?

dont do it cnn...

I'll check those trips of unpleasant foresight

You guys knew this would happen though. You knew they'd freak out over the nazi flags. You knew how they'd spin this if one of you shitlords let your freak flag fly with a car of peace.

You destroyed everything, and you don't even care, you just keep blaming them. We saw this coming from miles away.

No wonder the jews run everything if you Nazis are this fucking stupid.

No, not a copycat but definitely shows what a real person really trying to kill people with a car looks like.

never go full retard

wait.....are they using their own reporters as quotable sources now?

what the hell?

look at it from their point of view. They refuse to accept that any european islamic terrorist attacks have anything in common with each other, because if they did then islam cant be a religion of peace which is unthinkable.

so they go for the next logical explanation. Terrorists love publicity. The latest big news story involved a car and a death. The terrorist is a copycat attacker

or, they are so biased that they will link anything to anything to attack trump and the right...

Commie kikes are exposing themselves and raising their flag now

Propaganda isn't free press

You will burn..

No, it doesn't. And I sure as hell won't be taking history lessons from a gypsy.
Leier emol fir d'éischtrichteg Lëtzebuergeschschreiwen, du domm Sau.

FUCK. Poor doggo.

FUCKING GET EM OUT HERE!

Even the fucking BBC hasn't stooped this low. What a fucking disgrace cnn is.

>CNN isn't fake ne-

>the alt right motivated more vehicle attacks
>the muslim man was actually an alt right member
>here is a photo of him doing a nazi salute while reaching for the quran on a shelf

>Copycat