New survey confirms 62% of Americans want to keep Confederate Statues

lifezette.com/polizette/poll-62-percent-u-s-adults-say-keep-confederate-statues/
maristpoll.marist.edu/nprpbs-newshourmarist-poll-results-on-charlottesville/

Why is the left so retarded?

They could get traction but instead they chimp the fuck out and do something almost no one wants

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>survey of 1125 adults
>62% of Americans
>calls people retarded

You know what goes in all fields right?

The majority wanted segregation as well.

Or, does the popular vote matter now?

the majority* wanted hitlery as well, luckily popular vote doesnt matter

>* donald trump actually won the popular vote when the illegal votes are removed from the count

Why is segregation bad? People do it naturally

Lefties wants all statues down so doesn't popular vote matter anymore to them?

>62% of Americans want to keep Confederate Statues
Trump Knows this a hell of a lot more than MSM wants you to think

>what are statistics

>I don't understand how sample sizes work in general statistics
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

Easily manipulated and meaningless number you can spin to make say anything?

You know, like how literally every poll in the country said Hillary would win in a landslide?

Yea the same thing with the polls that gave Hillary a 99% chance of winning back to reddt

1125 is just fine as far as sample sizes go.

Do you not know how polling works? Also if anything they might be underestimating it since these polls often oversample minorities and Democrats (we saw a lot of that in the election).

The left is done. They could've captalized on the propaganda about Charlottesville. Now they have to answer for niggers and commies destroying national monuments (which no one except a few hateful nonwhites and Marxists actually want), antifa, spewing anti-white shit, and now another truck attack by the Religion of Peaceā„¢.

1125 is not an accurate representation of the 300+ million population of America. Saying it's 62% of Americans is stupid.
I couldn't care less what that small amount of people have to say

> the polls that gave Hillary a 99% chance of winning back to reddt

None of the polls actually did that.

Only Huffington Post which was just making flawed predictions, it wasn't polling.

A representative sample size is usually a few thousand with demographic proportions which reflect the total population's. Any more than that and you're just wasting time and money asking more people than you need to.

The result of this poll is consistent with other polls about the subject in recent years.

cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

YOU need to get the fuck back to rebbit if you seriously believe monuments should be destroyed because "muh racism". Get the fuck out of there.

Get the fuck over it. Everyone understands that they're national monuments that should be preserved except a deranged minority.

I'm not one to interrupt an enemy when he makes a mistake, but let's be real here.

>300+ million
You do know most of that number cant vote right? neither can most felony protesters

so this.. is the power... of Marxism... wooaaahhh

Most of the polls gave Hillary a landslide victory.
I never even said the statues should be destroyed
I just said polling 1125 people doesn't represent everyone.
It's funny watching you alt right fags cry when your statues get taken down.
4 statues got taken down in Baltimore.
Get the fuck over it

>1k people
It's fucking nothing. Move on morons.

That wasn't the point, but I guess you can focus on the little things

Why are you even on here you faggot?

I'm liberal/left/antifa as fuck and often come here to troll and shill.....and will continue to do so

...BUT, these statutes are part of history and culture that in no way is racist and should stay up and be perserved

with that said, all you alt-right faggots are little bitches and the white race, as well as christianity, will be gone in a couple of generations :)

To read threads.

You're not just "reading threads" if you're posting inane bullshit in them
>Le triggered meme
Wow great comeback, nigger

>Most of the polls gave Hillary a landslide victory.

And she did get a higher popular vote. Also these polls never consider turnout, which was huge during the election. This poll is reliable and consistent with other polls of the same kind. Stay mad shill.

>It's funny watching you alt right fags cry when your statues get taken down.
I don't give a fuck, and they're not even "my statues", I live in Canada and think the Americans should've never bought the slaves from Africans and Jews.

>4 statues got taken down in Baltimore.
And like I said, it's a pyrrhic victory. One of them was actually a "peace monument", and all it does destroy any momentum the left had after Charlottesville. Very unpopular move, makes them look like a bunch of anti-American savages, and galvanizes the right.

It's a better than average sample size, Mr. (((EU))). If you don't trust it, then you don't trust 95%+ of polling data, and if you just don't like inconvenient facts.

Closing your eyes won't make the data go away.

Ok to read threads and comment. Are you happy now?
It's not healthy to be mad all the time.

Oy vei the holocaust!

The rope we use to hang you will be soaked in pigs blood.

Is this one of your trolling attempts?

Christianity already boomed in Africa, one of the areas you're importing so many """refugees""" from, and is currently booming in China, the place set to dominate the world if America loses it's dominion.

I'm not sure if you're genuinely retarded enough to believe those things will disappear or if you're just one of the new-age trolls that thinks making themselves look like a bloody idiot is """trolling""".

>what is statistics, durrrrrrrrrrrrr

A sample size of 1000 people is no different than 10000000000000000000 in the same area

We're not dealing with rare genetic disorders, rather yes or no over statues

The jews want to boil the frog slowly but Trump turns up the heat to the max forcing them to reveal their ultimate goals way before schedule.

Whatever you say m8
You have some great coping skills.
Statues still going to come down

>believing statistics meme

>confederates didn't fight for slavery
really makes me think

What do do you think the combined testosterone level is in that pic?

I'm not surprised. Liberals are loud on social media and suck each others cocks. But normal people just think it's getting out of hand.

>with that said, all you alt-right faggots are little bitches and the white race, as well as christianity, will be gone in a couple of generations

You wish shitskin..

With the way you niggers and leftists are chimping out, you're not giving us the choice to go down quietly.

lmao

You can't poll the whole country, 1125 is the size of a small village. in no way should this even be considered a semblance of an opinion on the matter

Pretty much. That's why there's constant outrage at Trump. He just turns things up a few levels so people immediately notice the end result before all the subtle transitions

>what is halo effect
If anything, the true support for retaining Confederate statues is higher

The problem is that whites haven't chimped out in 80 years. And (((they))) want to make them so docile that they won't chimp out ever again.

A sample of 1000 people, if it is selected without bias, is a very accurate representation of the opinion of the country, for a simple yes/no question that anyone can answer.

Polls which have been proven unreliable since the election campaign to begin with, taken immediately after some slanted media induced controversy, are not an accurate source of information.
Most Americans are as scarcely moved by the tearing down of statues as they may be by their presence because dinky sculptures don't define history.

The ordinary US likely-voter poll is a sample size of 1,000 people. Do you know trust any poll done in the US? Out of a population of 300 million. The margin of error with a sample size like this is about 3 percent. Whether the result is 59% or 62%, or 65%, it would be a similar outcome.

This is basic statistics. The margin of error curve is more or less constant for any population above 10,000 people -- whether it's 30,000 people or 300,000 people or 300,000,000.

I know you're just playing dumb because you're shills who don't like the results, but try harder m8.