ITS SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/17/wasserman-schultz-ex-it-aide-indicted-on-4-counts.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1KIO2ttow
youtube.com/watch?v=g7Rnt5C2qaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5d7EbtLb8ok
youtube.com/watch?v=tSK3uXZid78
youtube.com/watch?v=6SWhQlh4Wpc
freebeacon.com/politics/nrcc-hits-wasserman-schultz-handling-it-staffer-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EKEKEKEKKKEKKEEK

Post her tits or gtfo

kek

WOW it's fucking nothing.

Unless ol' Debbie herself gets fucked in the ass, along with the entirety of the DNC, then it's not happening. It's as the user above me said. Fucking nothing.

The charges he's on are not a lot. Enough to get him convicted but not strongly push him to states...

The whole thing smells to high hell (the court docs are very, VERY interesting, public access is available via PACER) and I hope he takes plea to take DWS and others down.

who cares about some ex-it aide from the dnc?

fucking paki scum, finally.

I wonder who's next?

let's hope he flips and tears it all down

This is important

I bet the worse charges were dropped as a plea for him to inform

Can we have a meme of her topless with DNC suckling her teat

Thanks mate.
Still ugly though.

Sup Forums will get shoahed soon

DailyStormer got 6 million views this month

It got shoahed. This is the first time in history ICANN refused to renew a domain. We are being denied basic internet utilities from a UN agency.

This is the first time it happened in 70 years.

Not even Julien Assange got in this much trouble and he made the biggest NSA leak in history.

Think about how much they fear us.

>everytime
is that legit?

THE MILKS GONE BAD

and DWS said "there will be consequences"

oh wait..."that is not my laptop"

tick tock

here
To be clear, this isn't concern troll.
There is AMPLE of evidence that Imran Awan and his brothers are total fucking scumbags and there's plenty of surface evidence of guilt.

Their father changed his last name because he didn't want to be associated with them because of the shit they pulled.

They got paid hundreds of thousands for no show basic IT jobs in congress.

They ran businesses that got foreign investment from middle eastern countries with no evidence of repayment that were mothballed.

Quite frankly I just hope this is the needle that gets the feds looking at the haystack.

You put the charges up to try to get people to plea down later. It's possible they could press more charges later but that's not the show of force to press for a plea bargain.

>Caring about what a known agent of the government of Turkey has to say

Praise Kek.

This is the happening this site was built for.

It will if you continue to raise the broken cross. Nazis aren't welcome here. Pol is a board of peace.

>sour

They were really nice

Go fuck your self

Thank you kind sir now pass me the tissues, I'm going to have a hate fap......Dry

If she pushes them together tight, I think we might be able to do some business.

It's finally fucking happening.
The indictments are beginning.
This is what we have been waiting for.

TICK
TOCK
TICK
TOCK

Isn't it funny that on the same day the indictments begin, there was a terrorist attack in Spain? Wow it really makes you wonder doesn't it?

TICK
TOCK
TICK
TOCK

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE STORM
BUCKLE UP
AND HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

You decide

They'll either kill him or threaten to kill his family and he'll clam up. Clintons won't go down without a fight.

>literally nothing
implying bait.

How long until he has an accident in prison?

Bump for the happening.

Major sliding in effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1KIO2ttow

MAJOR SLIDDING IN EFFECT, BUMP ALL THREADS TALKING ABOUT THIS

because you asked nicely, bump

Bump

Lol they are trying so hard to slide this

NEED A BUMP

what does it all mean?

Oh alright then, she'll have to wear a sack on that face.

Why user, Why did you post this pic, now I need to go Fap. Thanks Alot

Soon

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=g7Rnt5C2qaQ

>ruining your thread with pizzagate shit

Hope the police protect Awan from the mysterious Van of Peace

BIG

Wow

youtube.com/watch?v=5d7EbtLb8ok

Praise Kek.

Death to kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=tSK3uXZid78

here, fap to a retard criminal

This is the primary reason why the Leftists are chimping out and destroying statues and why the lying press is attempting to incite a civil war. They are FUCKED.

It's happnening? Really?

At this rate I honestly think statues of George Washington will be outlawed before any Dem higher-up ever gets charged with anything ever. And I don't even think Washington statues are anywhere close to being in danger yet.

But wow this happening man wow yeah I'm really sure Hillary is going to prison and that at least 49% of voters won't be Dem next time yeah they're really going to wake up sure it's around the corner almost there.

Soon it won't matter because all these people will be dead. Then we can deal with the UN.

BANK FRAUD ROFL

Relax, as big a pain in the arse this place is for (((them))), they would never dare shut it down. As Moot said, this place is a containment board. Imagine what would happen if we were forced out of here all over the rest of the net and the real world....

Quick rundown pls

It means once you've cleaned your yard then ours is next.

Day of the Rake

Would make many white nationalist babies with this Ukrainian hottie desu..
She's built

Someone should tell these brain damaged fucks that you can't slide the LAW

FUCK THE DEMOCRATIC PEDOPHILE MAFIA.

Rope for all those fuckers.

reroll

god damnit im on nofap stop

>were

>Attorney Christopher Gowen told Fox News that federal authorities have no evidence of misconduct by Awan relating to his IT duties.

What exactly is happening?

It's coming user. In fact, why do you think they're trying to create a Nazi scare? I think a white identity movement is necessary and healthy, but the media is frantic to find anything to disparage Trump before they're all fucking dead.

I'm starting to believe that supposed convo Hillary had, where she says that if Trump wins they'll all hang from the rafters.

check post your best slides to take your mind off it user
youtube.com/watch?v=6SWhQlh4Wpc

What do expect his attorney to say, that he's guilty?

Glorious win for freedom!

idk are the charges public? Are they really just bank fraud or do we know?

>>NRCC Hits Wasserman Schultz for Handling of IT Staffer Scandal

freebeacon.com/politics/nrcc-hits-wasserman-schultz-handling-it-staffer-scandal/

whats that mean

Nothing will stop the people who know the truth, we will find a way to bring the truth to light.

They will cry discrimination

bumb

Remember, msm and dems are going all out to distract from the upcoming shit storm. They are willing to induce a civil war to avoid being exposed.

Say it with me, lads
SHOOK

Why are you muslim bro? Renounce the death cult!

THE DNC THINKS THEY ARE HOT SHIT, DON'T THEY???

Was ISIS called on to fuck shit up to distract from this true happening?

What aa goddess please let suckle

BURN MOTHER FUCKERS!

Oh shit.

That fucking noodle hair.

Wasserman Schultz is guilty too.

This right here

DONT TAKE THE BAIT
THE MEDIA WILL TRY TO MEME A CIVIL WAR INTO EXISTENCE IN ORDER TO SLIDE THIS

IF THAT DOESNT WORK THEY WILL TRY TO START A WORLD WAR

Don't take the bait , if anything happens near you, stay away from it, don't let people you know get sucked into the bait either. DONT MAKE ANY MOVES UNLESS TRUMP GIVES THE GO AHEAD TO US FIRST

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

That's actually fucking terrifying if true, how many code is in normal speech that we dont know about?

It means there's going to be a fairly large distraction occurring to minimize media exposure to the real event.
Think of Clinton bombing Bosnia the same weekend that people found out about him getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office.

Maybe the car of peace was a false flag after all. And bump.

wag the dog is a popular term my friend, well known.
most speech is code though. you just have to stay in the loop and be well read.

This. Either from within or without.