BOOM: CHARLOTTESVILLE POLICE OFFICER TELLS ALL!

youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=roMLmYnjslc
youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tldw?

it was all planned and the mayor is a badboy who had the cops stand down

freemasonry is how it's pulled off.

it was staged

I suggested this to my sister and she said that I was being ridiculous.

jesus christ, does obama and clinton control the alt right too?

bump

What's her number I'll be sure to tell her you were right

The car was remotely driven.

it's all starting to look staged

lots of credibility, auto-generated narrator

Is this a trustworthy source?

You hear the helicopter mentioned less and less.

only thing staged is that video

if true, policeman who be cited by a media outlet and not a no-name youtube channel

Bump, also don't forget to subscribe and smash that like button

This is atypical

What the fuck. I swear I saw this thread and the reactions 2 or 3 years ago.
I am freaking out right now.

BUMPITY BUMP
I've been waiting for this. Don't let me down.

When do you hear the media ever giving a shit about police?

antifa pops up overnight and they're just like the nazis? c'mon

Didn't it mention a faux news guy? It wouldn't be shocking that the msm is burying this

BLM nigger stomped at 2 20

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

Posts on Sup Forums have more credibility than that video.

Kek

Nahh $2million chopper, 2 charred bodies, and it's all the ebul naaahhtzees fawlt! They should be talking about it

I noticed right away there was something fishy about these antifa ppl.

how much history is there of antifa in n america? 6 months?

Post her feet, so I can verify your story.

I've had that with Sup Forums threads before. Somethin aint right with this world

Like... 1980s...

keep this thread bumped and share this video on every platform you have

a lot of the ppl that were armed with clubs attending the free speech rallies were old men. wtf were they doing there. are they really all that caught up on university politics?

Bumping with a picture of eminems new replacement wearing an illumati necklace. Anyone know who is jew master next to him is?

really? I was around in the 80s I don't remember

>anonymous phone calls are ok when they support us
This is "unnamed white house insider" tier

>random computer voice says what Sup Forums wants to hear, more news at 11

low-energy
shit effort
clearly made by antifa hacks trying, 'meme'

you guys are so fucking lame

they are in fact controlled opposition

>lots of credibility, auto-generated narrator

because getting publicly sacrificed for your beliefs is a thing here in the US where fisrt amendment rights were once valued

They weren't a big presence, by any means. Especially without social media and the country being so large with a lot of rural areas. But it's the same timeframe as when the U.K. had them.

has anyone seen my sides

it was on the punk music scene level and very localized to various city's local scenes. Basically the neo-nazi punks would fight the antifa punks and vice versa. Don't think it was anything beyond that.

I don't listen to jungle sounds. Who's the wigger so I can play find the Jew?

50 yo men showing up on colleges with clubs because of some snowflakes PC?

don't they have a real life?

they only started getting more predominant now. and on social media you can already see they are trying to ideologically subvert the average millenial who have no past experience with communists as they are a post berlin wall generation.
They are saying: patton was an antifascist, capt america is an antifascis, etc etc to hope to sway them under their thrall
You should let them know that these antifa types also had an 'anti fascist wall'. google that while youre at it. In addition a vast majority of these antifa were unofficial Stasi agents ratting out any citizen suspected of harboring 'anti fascist' ideas or plans to flee.
>former GDR citizen

yeah posers. not like today

aren't they just quoting from the AMA police officer larper user from that Sup Forums thread just recently?

THEY JUST USE THE DEATHS

>EVIL ALT-RIGHT NATZIS KILLED 3 PEOPLE

2 DIED IN A HELICOPTER ACCIDENT MILES AWAY AND 1 DIED FROM BEING A FATFUCK LANDCOW

This would be great news if it gave any sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=roMLmYnjslc

watch the berkeley protests. old guys.
heres the first vid that popped up when I googled.
it's info wars but.
look who has the pepper spray
youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8

he's probably 60

Yeah dude
This smells like BS

(((Media outlet))) aka fake news
Go back to plebbit
Anyone with half a head know not to believe such shit, it's all bias, narrative, angles

starting to?
it looked staged from the get go
bunch of larping faggots with tiki torches
definitely not what a real grass roots movement looks like

Wow a video of some lady just saying shit with no credible source outer than "believe me" and you guys are just eating it up

This is why no one takes you guys seriously

Get raked, leaf

I tuned out early. it was too stupid

old guys on college campuses with clubs because of 20 something yo PC snowflakes

Probably deja Vu caused from dormant memories of our original timeline before John Titor came back and changed it. No worries.

Jesus christ, the Kessler thing, how can Americans let this slip through?

it would be like 20 yos hanging around preschool play yards to sort out their politics. it just doesn't happen

It's interesting how everyone is focusing on the driver patsy, the fat niggerfucking piece of shit, and the ebil nazis, but no one questions a fucking police helicopter being picked off. Really oodles my caboodles.

>1 DIED FROM BEING A FATFUCK LANDCOW
The bitch died from a heart condition you can hear them discussing it when EMTs arrive on the scene

We've been trying to tell people this since last fucking Summer. Spencer is CIA or something.

A human driver is clearly visible in many shots of the accident.

Bump

Especially when a few military helos seem to be going down too.

Are they picking off people they think would rebel and desert in the event of civil war?

It doesn't take much to create scenarios where your enemy can be used to benefit you.

None of us attend any of those fucking groups.
Well clearly some of us did, but most of us understood that they all reeked of controlled oppo.
The only authentic group I saw was... the Northwest guys, I forget the name. I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that they're controlled, too.

no offense but young ppl don't know that much yet. so what if some lil snowflake is so PC it's retarded? they have to learn to sort this shit out themselves
old men threatening them with clubs and yelling at them is ridiculous

I don't know who to believe anymore

>[CITATION NEEDED]

can you really see your father going to a college campus to beat the shit outta some lil snowflake because they won't let milo speak?