Let Them Topple All The Statues! Don't Fight It

After the Charlotesville event, we are RIGHT back to where we were, the Left Degeneracy and anger that was ALWAYS in the background. there going after fucking statues now, and all of the statues are of former DEMOCRATS (Dixiecrats, Confederates)

They are literally taking down their own existence bit by bit. And they are calling for EVERYTHING to be taken down. Now anything representing the Founding Fathers.

Let them. Let them show their absolute hatred for the United States. This can only end badly for them. The spotlight is back on THEM, don't fight it. Let them show their cards to the fullest. Let them come after our actual Founding Fathers, monuments, money... I swear to God, the Democrats will never hold power again if we just let them be THEM.

Stop fighting it. Stop debating it. Laugh at it and know that every time they do this they cause their own destruction.

Yes, dismantle your history, and let us re-absorb you into the empire.

This s a very good take and is in no way not well thought out.

A fucking leaf!

I wonder who is behind this post

Hello alt-left.

Holy SHIT. You can't actually see that this is working AGAINST the Left???

Are you fucking kidding me?

The Dixiecrats are taking down their history so that it WON'T resurface again. Now millennials and younger will never know both sides had slaves...just republican.

>I may let Tyrone fuck my wife's pussy with a condom on, but as long as he doesn't blow a load directly into her uterus, I'm not a cuck!

Like a cancer far left politics kills its host. Let it all burn, in fact you should accellerate it further.

The Left is literally talking about toppling monuments of Founding Fathers.....and you want them to STOP????????

They're practically begging to lose in 2018 and 2020. Wtf??

Monuments are still coming down. The entire nation is condemning right-wing belief systems, and it's working. How exactly is it working against them?

Because nearly 70% of Americans polled (including Blacks) opposes this statue bullshit.

God Damn you guys are simpletons. You can't even let the Leftists defeat THEMSELVES. It's so fucking ratarded. They're basically trying to destroy American history by force and you're all "No no no that's not right, we should stop them"

Protest the removal of statues but do it the right fucking way you retarded goddamn homos, get rid of the WN, KKK and neo-nazi shit because it's not going to help and it just feeds the lefts narrative

I'm sitting in the airport now and people are talking shit about white nationalists. Where did we go wrong? Is this the end?

Let them get to the point where they are in a frenzy, massing around statues of Washington, Jefferson, etc.

Let THEM show the world how they want to erase our own history. Who the fuck would support that??

They are moving the Overton window left you idiot. This shit become more and more normal. Not doing anything normalizes this shit

They're literally going to go after the FOUNDING FATHERS next. Let them. Let them get to the point and then fight back showing that THAT was their end game.

I'm not saying let them finish the goal.

>shilling this hard.

ANTIFA, go away. You're unwanted here and very easy to spot

At least they're taking their own advice.

And look how fucking DEGENERATE they look when we LET THEM do this shit.