Be honest: Does the white race have a future?

Be honest: Does the white race have a future?

Only if we fight for it.

future of wh*Te race=trash

Yes. In the future lighter skinned brown people will brag about their ancient Aryan DNA

Are we going to take Mary's twelve stars and create a new Roman Empire?

For the west: no
For Poland: it depends on the next elections

Know your place, wh*Te boy. Or else we will make you know it.

not really white myself desu

No, we kill your men, rape your women, we democracy now, our values

>turkish survival secured

sure thing, retard...

t. nigger

Central Europe, the Balkans and the East, yes

>inb4 Sven ibn Abdulaziz Al-Muhammad starts calling Europeans shitskins

lol

YEAH, YEAH poland is not taken over by jews, you are not dealing with cultual marxism, whatever, jewlover LARPer

yeah
history repeats itself
we will just get pushed and pushed untill we go into genocide mode

SORRY, but the future belongs to the Chink, for he is most numerous and petulant. God save us all!

ooga booga indeed

Sure. But as slaves to the Jew. Jk, it is what we make it, but we need a common shared purpose or goal that doesn't involve massacring a couple billion people.

(((poland))) is so based, ust like trump, right cia??

thats a palestinian tho.

i think it will be like in the movie evolution, right before we kill each others A.I will snuff us all out

We've abandoned a flagship position in civilization. Unless we start a monarchy that the world bows to, yup.

Tough thing is that I've never heard of anyone within the last two centuries that could ever be king. It's about uniting people, conquering civilizations then making them happy that they were conquered. Take them by force then provide them with a better life.

These days we just let people hate each other while leadership does shit behind the scenes or we conquer and enslave/commit genocide - ultimately leading to fatal backlash.

If only Germany hadn't lost WW2

Wait who said that? But kinda true

think youve got the wrong movie there babe

Yes, as an increasingly genetically refined elite minority, beautiful, intelligent and successful, that the inferior races envy and resent.

i dont remember there being AI in evolution

No. Not unless U.S. whites revolt before we dip below 50% of the population. If we revolt beforehand, we can maintain the contiguous United States and have some semblance of a republic following it.

If we wait until the dip below 50%, systemic oppression against whites will accelerate as niggers, spics, and kikes are elected. White will balkanized in the Midwest and Texas. Following the revolt in that situation, whites will push for recognition of the states they inhabit as a new nation, which the kike u.n. will deny.

the point i was trying to make is that while we think the threat is the jews/liberals/etc A.I looms in the background
We = researchers
Apes = NWO
A.I = blob
was that really this obscure?

Obedient, loyal whites will enthusiastically cheer on their own destruction for another doggie biscuit from the system.

>Does the white race have a future?
Modeled on the current state of affairs, no. We will continue to decline demographically until we reach a point that we can no longer maintain our interests in the very Democratic states we created. When that point comes, white people will not be treated kindly. They will become dying second-class citizens in their own nations if they aren't completely wiped out by the ruling groups.

Personally, I don't see a future in white complacency.