Does anyone else believe that John Titor was real?

Does anyone else believe that John Titor was real?
>predicts rising tensions between the country side and cities
>predicts civil war between the country side and urban cities
>predicts Russia will help the country side in defeating the cities

Everyday it feels like there is more and more tension between rural and urban America and that the left wants war with Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s
johntitor.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCw2mMqvZlTntgRHcwJ-kTMg
nrgiseternal.com/index.php?topic=1951.0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85103947/
4archive.org/board/x/thread/18019064
interpol.int/notice/search/missing/2016-53091
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/johntitor03.htm
imgur.com/YAdIJJ8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/49856449/august-17-2015-the-day-pol-was-slid-hard
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/49829594/
youtube.com/watch?v=oZp-3rmDz6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Care to rundown on this chap?

do you think Titor had something to do with the Trump Time Machine/Time Travel Theory?

Some forum poster between 2000 and 2001 who claimed he was a time traveler from 2036 sent back in time to retrieve an old ibm computer. Predicts the rise of youtube and regular people becoming content creators far before youtube was a thing. Predicts rising tension in the middle east far before 9/11 and the iraq war and rise of isis.

Most likely some LARPer but his predictions and insight into the future were spot on for some things.

Possibly. All of the theories make for some comfy reading however

I'm an urban retard and I don't even think about my suburban and rural superiors unless I need to blame them for something.

VotL/Anonymous5 grade limited hang-outs.
He accurately predicted the future because the fuckers running the show script it all.
Occam's Razor: Is time travel real, or are the super-psychopaths herding their cattle at will?

if he was real, he would have warned us of the faggotry.

he just mentions the civil war as a politcal faction. He never even mentioned the Piano man

There is not going to be a civil war in this country. Despite what you see on the news it just the same groups going against each other. 500k v the same 500k all across the country. Just like when people say "people out raged on twitter" and it's like 4k upset, and 300k not upset (speaking about the same topic)

It's all fake meant to hype you up. The whole country talking about 3k antifa vs 500 white supremists in virginia. It's nothing

If we are going by Steins;Gate, his presence here may have set the divergence boundary back, which may have resulted in the event being delayed, not stopped.

This. The left has no moral highground over Nazis- let that sink in for a second.

John Titor was a part-time warrior.

What was the whole with "the last president"

>predicted race war in 2015
LOL
O
L

this

Good point

The most convincing aspect of the story is the IBM 5100. Titor sought it to debug legacy applications for the UNIX 2038 bug. He claimed it had a hidden function.

Turns out: the IBM 5100 really did have a secret function (basically translates code between proprietary IBM language and basic iirc). It was suppressed for market reasons, but an IBM engineer confirmed it.

Also - since his posts and creation of Stein's Gate; the tinfoil crowd has had their eye on CERN/SERN being something sinister. Remember the mock sacrifice held outside of CERN?

Of course, the last weeks are proof enough. He was off by 12 years, CERN probably got scared by him and did sime shit to change our timeline so that shtf a few years later.

Satanic sacrifice at CERN, still not debunked (would be really easy to show a video of the stabbed woman standing up and walking away): youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s

I'll take Chaos God thank you

Not only that....but Trump's Tesla connection, Baron Trump books from the 1800's and that 'Wall' comic published in Heavy Metal magazine in 1980 are all REALLY very odd, all things considering. Time travel seems less loco when you see things like that.

Fucking witnessed. Shadilay and so forth.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

Predictive programming?

Praise!

I saved this from the original thread. Someone said pic related was the 'sacrifice'

Nice digits, care to post this "wall comic" in the thread? I haven't seen it but the baron/Donald time traveler theories amaze me

Interesting, saved.

Some pages are more relevant than others.

'have a hat'

Thank you based user

>this civil war is being fought in the 4th dimension
Time to learn Venusian Aikido lads

For the newfags: johntitor.com/
The site design is from 2001.

No prob - shouldn't be too hard to find it in PDF, it's only like 10 pages iirc.

As we go forward, it's kind of crazy...

He said way back then that we'd know civil war was inevitable by 2008. And we did.

Intriguing.

I mean, at least one of these LARPers had to get it close.

That was a WEIRD fucking thread. Also got this pic from it - no idea on the context.

I've never seen these ones - I'm freaking out

>pic:The YT channel that the CERN sacrifice video was posted on

eh, kek doesnt afraid of anyone and is a bretty cool gui.

I'm not one to believe in occult shit but why the fuck would CERN, a scientific based organization do something like this? What was their reasoning? The luls?

speechless

it is possible he was deliberately deceptive with some future events, times dates and names could have been changed so as not to change the time lime too much with his revelations.
This time last year you would not have given much credit to his predictions even though he uncannily predicted many near future bits and pieces. I like the answer when asked how fast cpu's would be in the future (back then we were all on single core cpu's pushing towards 4ghz) and he said it would not be the speed where would improve but the amount of cores we use or something like that.

The JT posts were pretty consistent and well-written, and made for some entertaining reading. If you read them with critical eye you can poke enough holes in the story to prove them false. Still it would be great if the original author came forward and wrote the whole thing up as a sci-fi novel.

Thanks for these. Not surprising that the "inventors wof the WWW2 still have a good grasp on it.

The channel actually is still there (without content), which makes the non-archival even weirder: youtube.com/channel/UCw2mMqvZlTntgRHcwJ-kTMg

The owner apparently died shortly after and "friends" deleted the content and later the "condolence message": nrgiseternal.com/index.php?topic=1951.0

im spooked
going to go back over all the titor stuff i think.

Interesting stuff

why wouldn't the original hoaxers have come forward by now?

Found these archives:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85103947/
4archive.org/board/x/thread/18019064
Interestingly, Charlottesville happened exactly one year later.

>In 2009, a report by John Hughston, who runs the Hoax Hunter website, named Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, and John Rick Haber, his computer scientist brother, as the men behind John Titor.
Larry Haber is the CEO of the John Titor Foundation, and an IP address connected with Titor points to the same town in which he registered it. A private detective hired by an Italian TV company concluded that John Rick, with his presumed computer knowledge, was the culprit.

Deleted, huh.
interpol.int/notice/search/missing/2016-53091

I just noticed that - followed the link to see. I wonder if that person has/had a social media trail.

Link to thread?

Or they really fucking believe in what they're doing

BUMP

I'm fucking spooped, pol. When can I get off the train?

anytime, but theres no brakes

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/johntitor03.htm
Contains pics and content I hadn't seen yet. The chat seems interesting.

They seem like the kind to hoax. They are nerds and people would freak out predictably

imgur.com/YAdIJJ8

I need links to these threads pronto.

Always hated the photographs. Close-ups of boxes and random wires. How about give us a wide shot, dickhead?

I think I found one actually
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/49856449/august-17-2015-the-day-pol-was-slid-hard

>Everyday it feels like there is more and more tension between rural and urban America and that the left wants war with Russia
isn't it weird how they claim to be anti war but want to destroy russia?

Does anyone have the original video?

I fucking hate when Youtubers ruin a perfectly good redpill with HEY WHATSUP TUBERZ THIS IS JOHNNY WACKJOE WITH ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Just give me the fucking clip.

Found original
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/49829594/

thanks

I haven't heard John Titor in many years. I think John Titor was the first time I realized I was a bit fucked off in the head. Man, he had diagrams, showing how his time machine fit into a corvette? all the pictures. In the early 2000's, that shit was fucking gold to a kid like me. I think i was fuckin 12 years old.

Yeah, he predicted the world would end in 2005. No one knows who the fuck he was, but he hung out on wear wolf forums and shit. zero credibility.

But when you're 12....

I'm reading it now

>claims 5 presidents rule in his time line, one from each major city to maintain balance in foreign affairs

>makes many mentions about family over community

>there are no welfare programs in his time line

The future is looking fucking lit boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s

The problem with Titor is that he said he doesn't actually return to the same future, just one very, very close - something like a 0.002% difference.

Now the difference could simply be Mandela Effect stuff, but there could still be significant changes from his timeline. I believe his civil war should have already happened so maybe his travelling back stopped, changed, or delayed it.

How can I look at this on mobile. I'm normally on pc.

comfy living for sure

Just touch it or download it m8

Expanding on that thought, he claims that the closer to '36 he shifts away from, the less change in time lines as opposed to traveling back 2000 years and Christ might not have been born or going back to '41 and the Japs never went through with pearl harbor.

In the form, year 2000 he is quoted saying this current time line we exist on now is the closest to the history in his time line. By this logic the civil war should have A, already happened by now. B, was prevented somehow, or C should be happening any day now but is off by 12 years.

I admit, I've had to wonder too if it wasn't larping but actually fact. The things he said back in 99/2000 seemed preposterous at the time, but they're seeming pretty prescient of late.

I theorize that he delayed them. He became a part of early Internet folklore and inspired the Steins Gate anime/VN - which made CERN/SERN out to be a sinister entity. The popularity of SG helped even normies understand how world lines work. He never expected anyone to believe him and spoke sincerely. If he never posted, he wouldn't have been a meme. Blah blah butterfly effect.

Sauce?

I'm not sure, it was from some thread

The problem is that those 500k on either side are both buying into it, and you don't need everyone involved for a civil war to start.

Up until very recently (within past 5 years) American Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo was simply not in the cards. but then meme magic happened.

Speaking of cards (pic related)

guys that guardian demons logo looks like pepe

Also predicted project ginger was the segway.

>his predictions were spot on

fucking lol

Like WW3 that kills 3 billion in 2015?

>Remember the mock sacrifice held outside of CERN?
No joke, I think I inadvertently caused that. Shortly before that video (~1 month) there was a thread on Sup Forums about how to contact gods. I gave a description of a successful ritual I had performed using a statue of a deity. Someone else in the thread claimed to be an intern at CERN and a student of the occult. He seemed to appreciate what I said.

I don't think that ritual has deeper connections, i think it was some interns fucking around.

This

The concept of worldlines renders any prediction useless - Titor said as much. He never said "expect this to happen for sure". He could only speak for his own timeline.

>Speaking of cards (pic related)
Heh. Speaking of prescient...eh?

We probably hit divergence but not enough to get out from a timeline where WW3 is inevitable

No, you don't. Isn't it said that only 3% are needed to start a revolution?

Never knew Steins;Gate was that popular outside of Sup Forums

>I don't think that ritual has deeper connections, i think it was some interns fucking around.
Considering the "work" that those people should be doing what with the job they have, and other satanic rituals people with over are known to have done before? I highly doubt that.

No I don't believe he was real at all, in fact he was PROVEN to be a hoax long ago This is coming from someone who wants to believe and enjoys the story but at this point its clear it was a hoax. He was wrong about all of the dates and events. I think the whole thing was written by someone very smart and I like some of the story as a parable for our time but its fake. It really bothers me that these threads keep coming up and that people continue to push this fantasy.

Oh and by the way, here is the official video of John Titor himself departing for the future, now is it real?

youtube.com/watch?v=oZp-3rmDz6k