Why?

I was helping my mother with laundry and my older brother was helping my mother with cleaning the dishes then a question popped into my head why? why do they hate us? is it just because we are from Saudi Arabia ? is it because we chose to keep our dignity by being Muslims? do I and my brother and my mother deserve the hate? tell me user WHY do you hate us

Because the sole reason you're in a western country is for cheap labour (this might not apply to you) and to vote for bigger government.

So your kind is driving wages down, voting against our interest and have nothing in common with us.

We don't hate you, but you don't belong here

It is because you are immigrants. Natives feel you are stealing from them.

I agree I don't want one of us out in another country

your people blow other people up

but i live in saudi arabia

no WE don't

Because you can explode at any moment

Then no one hates you :-)

Literally?

When people think about your country, they think about the elite the control it and your quasi-fascist government and your black cube.
They don't think about the little boy feeding his donkey a carrot.
Just how it is, user.

thank you, it is hard sometimes to find people who won't call me a sand nigger the second they spot me

WOW I'm Loved Agin1!1!!

I don't hate you.

I hate my own country is so fucking stupid that questioning the wisdom of allowing Muslims to immigrate here considering their issues with blowing up everyone who isn't Muslim is somehow a phobia.

The percentages are small, but why permit Muslim immigration if you know your society will forever have to deal with the .1% of them going through a jihad phase. Lots of South African whites need saving and they would fit in here pretty well with the rest of us, no real worry about them driving trucks though Christmas markets, or worrying about their kids trying to blow up airports.

I think myself they should not let Muslims in countries that are not Muslim I think you are right

So quit paying for them to build mosques here.

Saudi does worldwide what Turkey does in Germany. Pays to put up mosques so the immigrants never assimilate into their host societies so they can always count on them to agitate for them.

We love you until you start squatting on our property/ our oil.

I'm, you see not the Saudi Arabian government so i can't do what i want

You need to go back

Just convert to Christianity if you care so much.

nope go watch Ahmed Deedat

I would like to remind you user that only a few hated muzzies irl before the migrant crisis. Sure we Greeks hate you , but it was mostly about muh ancestors that killed each other mostly in the Byzantium era. Most of this hate started recently. So if this great migration of the muzzies end , so will alot of the hate.. also ,
>i was helping my mother ...
So fucking what noone wants to hear your life story