I fucking love being American

I fucking love being American.

4 4 4 Why are these corporations so good to us?

It's shit living in the UK. This is from Dominos. I bet these are about $10 or something.

You can get a large pepperoni here for $7 from Dominos. $5 from Little Ceasar's.

Yeah but it's microwave pizza

Wendy's girl image dump pls

sorry i only eat fastfood items that reviewbrah has done so i can eat them while watching the video at the same time

Protip: don't put your pizza in a basket user

Not really, its probably just expensive because of all the toppings. You can get 5$ medium pepperoni pizzas from Little Caesars and Pizza Pizza here.

Lack of nutrition aside, that's not even a good $/calorie ratio

large is 14" and $12.99

Dude they discontinued the spicy nuggets where I live

What the fuck

Wendy's is a great place. Always friendly (at least my local ones)

extra points if you wear a suit

that shit is probably around 1200 Calories which is a lot for only $4

>Eating dominos
Its gutter trash.
>Finding it expensive

I had no idea things had gotten that bad.

Delivery dominoes pizzas like that are usually $18-20 for a large.

Mediums with two toppings are like $14 delivered

This

Really unethical to its customers. They are making loads of you so fat

I really wish Sup Forums endorsed a better fast food restaurant. Wendy's is absolute garbage.

dominos sells $5 mediums 2 toppings in America so...

How is meat that cheap though?

That must be really shitty meat if it's that cheap, considering that farmer has to sell it for even less, implying that ain't dead marines or they in a hurry to not bankrupt from other hamburger competition.

you have to be an autist to buy the regular price large, and not just 2 mediums 2 toppings for $10 deal

You can't just say that and fail to recommend a superior establishment

Imaging a world without liberals.

You should've seen the 4for4 menu a few weeks ago, it was a double stack instead of a junior bacon.

>advertising
MODS MODS MODS

Isn't it agreed that chick-fil-a is Sup Forumss choice?

But user thats disgusting. you are paying to eat shit, literally.
Go buy some natural meat with tomatos etc. and cook it yourself. You will pay less and have a better result.

>all that fat on meat

GET WITH THE TIMES, OLD MAN

This.

Get cuts of meat and season them whoever you like. Cheaper, tastier, healtheir. Boil, steam or fry some vegitables on the side.

>It's shit living in the UK. This is from Dominos. I bet these are about $10 or something.
I actually paid exactly $10 for a large stuffed crust two topping pizza from Pizza Hut a week ago.

wendy's is the best fast food restaurant, hands down. maybe dq.

I bought the drop flank, I think they pumped so much water into it... I'll find out tomorrow.

I wanna go and for the 50 cent frosties, but I've gotten used to making my own burgers and fries and shit from the store and saving lots of money that way.

Fuck, so cheap

>pineapple
>cheese
>special sauce

Burger king's 10 pc nugget for 1.50 is pretty insane.
Taco Bell is my drunk hangover pleasure though.
Normally if I am going fast food its going to be a burrito subway(chipotle). Qdoba is the best of the 5 franchises I know of.

I like their chilli

You're probably forgetting to factor in the convenience.

>Large 13.5"
>18 quid
My local takeaway sells 16" for 10.50

Fuck mate that looks good, especially since im on a fucking diet. I went to Wendy's a lot when I was in Canada, love the chili

cancer

I saw a bunch of pizza pizza places when I went to Canada recently. Are they a direct ripoff of Little Caesars?

Chick-fil-a is /ourfastfoodchain/

triple points if you're autistic

They have all kinds of tricks, many times they even paint meat to be more red. I ate prosciutto i can almost lick it down to nothing, since it was basically little muscle, water and salt.

>not whataburger

my niggas why don't you eat at local pizza shops? or delis? whatever? fuck chains

>deal comes to Canada
>4 for 14!

Dominoes is bottom tier pizza. had it once for a party weekend at uni. The special was 1 topping med's for $4 limit 3. All my roomates and I each got 3 so we had pizza all weekend while we were smashed.

only 8 more till heart attack for $4 buy one get one free all GMO approved

Nah they're actually nothing like them tbqh, I'm assuming you visited Ontario?

I live a more than two topping lifestyle...plus it's like 2 for $5.99 each. Comes out to like $13 with tax. Plus ~$3 delivery fee makes it $16. Some times I'll do 2 medium, when I'm hungry I go for the large.

Chic fil a is god tier food. I might go eat some right now...

Pizza Pizza is the catchphrase of Lil caesars right?
They are based in detroit so it wouldn't be stretch for some windsor leaf to snatch it