Post statues from your country that have a high chance to trigger american lefties

Post statues from your country that have a high chance to trigger american lefties.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_W._Scott
youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do monuments count?

there's literally nothing wrong with slaughtering muslims my latin friend

epic

Is the net to protect him from us or us from him?

how about you quit shilling their piece of shit narrative

Shit like this is what makes me envy Europeans.

I can't wait for all the delicious salt when the maggie statue goes up.

Pretty cool statue, deoderantless bro.

3rd time lucky.....THE LEFT WILL LOSE
check these digits

aren't these all statues of winners?
the confederates were losers, that's why we get pissed off there are even statues of them in the first place, pretty much all of which were put in place in the 20th century. we didn't erect statues of the british monarchy in the 50's, because we kicked their asses.

>Yasukuni
Isn't this the one that makes the chinks and gooks chimp out when the Japanese PM visits?

shyyeeeit

Damn now THAT is a fucking statue.

Skewer those fucking muds up their butts TO DEATH!

Making kebab out of kebab.

NANI!?
GET THIS IMPERIARIST SWINE "PEACE TEMPERU" OUT OF MY FACE!!

KEK

metal af

I really like the SF monument at the 9/11 site. I can see some butthurt over it.

Yes. The dead soldiers of the Empire are enshrined there including those the Americans executed for "war crimes" (whatever that is).

Dagger lopsided 0/10

>negro head
Moors are niggers first, muslims second

>aren't these all statues of winners?
>the confederates were losers, that's why we get pissed off there are even statues of them in the first place

So? The Natives lost. Crazy Horse lost. He surrendered to the Americans. Is it time to blow up the Crazy Horse monument?

This is going to be fun, because there are so many:
Harvey Whitefield Scott[1] (1838–1910) was an American pioneer, newspaper editor, and historian. Scott is best remembered as the long-time editorialist of The Oregonian newspaper and was regarded by his contemporaries as instrumental in bringing the state of Oregon firmly into the political camp of the Republican Party.
In 1855 and 1856 Scott fought for a year as a volunteer in the Puget Sound War, serving with the local militia in skirmishes against the Nisqually, Muckleshoot, Puyallup, and Klickitat peoples.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_W._Scott

nice bait. they built that themselves, on private land faggot.

Disgustingly white

Why did you carefully avoid to show the writting on it?
Could it be because of the language it's written in (which happen to be the one Richard spoke)?

Considering I live near Chicongo I imagine the memorial will get shit in the near future. Pic related is the Confederate Mound, a mass grave for the remains of confederate soldiers who died while imprisoned at Camp Douglas. Some 4-thousand remains are buried here. The memorial holds plates of the names of the dead, some scenes from the war and is topped with a statue of a confederate soldier. Nearby are also the remains of Union soldiers who died from contagious disease at Camp Douglas.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE that rapes an innocent woman

you dont believe in private land or property though, so whats the problem?

You won't destroy it because it fits your propaganda and doesn't make you butthurt like someone with a nicer house/car does?

Are you implying your "movement" is really just a bunch of butthurt failures envious of their betters?

What do I win?

\
A Dracula statue? Neat.
I'm waiting for a Dragula one to go up near me.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI

Y'all need to take note of this one. It's in THE Antifa hotbed, Portland. It's in Mt Tabor Park, where all the libtarded take their kids...
But bonus, The Oregon is called the daily fish wrap, and sets the dialog for soggy Oregon liberals.
It needs to come down, now! The potential lulz can not be measured with my equipment.

This trigger even italian leftist and there is nothing they can do about it.

It will be as glorious as these Maggie digits

Try to take it down lefties

It's crazy how well done that is.

This

JUST KIDDING. The lefty hippocrits love this traitorous bastard.

If you dont know who this man is you are a cuck

Fuck it, I'll make a thread

Not because the statue though, but because they can't fit through it.

>Mount Tabor

Underrated

“So long as there is this book there will be no peace in the world, it is an accursed book." (Holding up the Quran before parliament)

Kek

nice straw man but as an anarcho-syndicalist, private property is not impossible, you can have a nice house and a nice car, and people shouldn't take that away from you, of course unless that is the only house and car in existence.
your entire critique relies on a child's understanding of things, which leads me to believe this is also bait.

get in here

>anarcho-syndicalist
The commie version of an an-cap.

Why don't lefties like Vlad?
He purged the nobility and killed foreign imperialist slavers invading his country

Oh look, this post has AIDS

Statue of Mannerheim who killed communists in concentration camps.

Are they going to take down Mount Rushmore to?

a cuckshed

> Not enjoying the BWC

They'll be coming for Lincoln in Manchester soon

>Johan of Arc
>literally xenophobic French Brienne of Tarth
>slaughtered several filthy invaders
>save the french monarchy
>icon of the french far-right

he oppressed ottoman immigrants

As long as they don't go after Casey Affleck...

That nigga slaughtered his own Christian people.

I'm surprised you didn't post this monstrosity in Kiev

Can't forget this classic
>Superior white male manhandling and butchering innocent black babies

They don't like Sir John A. MacDonald since he was our first prime minister, an avid racist, used to get absolutely wasted before debates, and believed in the aryan race.

Old flag, old ways. Gas the kikes, rope the gooks, race war now.

>"war crimes" (whatever that is).
Cutting babies out of women's pregnant stomachs and impaling them on bayonets, then fucking the woman's corpse? Dropping plague bombs on Chinese villages? Infecting POWs with syphilis and then cutting them open while still alive to study the effects?

Milk is a symbol of white pride! Fuck whitey! #bringdownthebottle

only the bad ones

>Fuck it

Where is this one?

I remember walking by that statue when it was all spraypainted up like that, pretty sad to see desu

My fave

Ion please, they have zero idea about who Vlad was.

I hate commies, but Stalin had some pretty amazing statues made while his people starved.

Fucking butthurt commies always messing with Mannerheim. Should have shot them all when he had a chance and truly earn the nickname butcher.