Jews, everywhere!

Jews, everywhere!

First I thought I was becoming oversensitve or some shit but I was more or less able to confirm it. More people than ever show significant jewish features. You probably wont see it since I deem it a new Mandela Effect. Following the "trend" soon we will be told something along the line "...aren't we all a little jewish?".

I'm posting here because I know some of you see the changes too. That's all I have to say about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfounders.london/blog/pigs-the-missing-evolutionary-human-link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose#Among_Nordic_peoples
youtu.be/jufZItpL3o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuk u witeboi

user has lv up
user hag gained ability
Congrats your user can now identify surgery undergone jews

an aquiline nose is a typically nordic feature.

those are Kenite Khazar physical features, could the nasal area be the 'mark of Cain'(Kenites)?

Listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say this once. All humans are a mix of ape, pig, and reptilian genes. 'Jews' are differentiated from 'Gentiles' by a higher reptilian content (I am unsure if all humans have a baseline reptilian content or not, it could be unique to 'Jews' or it could not be). This is why you can get a pig heart and live or have pig skin grafted on because we are pig-apes.

globalfounders.london/blog/pigs-the-missing-evolutionary-human-link
Moneyquote:
>In addition, researchers have discovered that when human genes are combined with pig genes, that they appear to fuse seamlessly together instead of cellular rejection of the foreign DNA as what happens with human and chimpanzee DNA and xenotransplants.

The Israeli Jews are a meme, there are other types of Jews spread all over the world as well (the Khazar Jews for example are a big group).

nah, I think it's another step towards a one world religion and the anti-christ.

No, it isn't. It's dinaric/taurid/armenid if you want to go on that path.

>tfw ugly nose

Is rhinoplasty worth it?

I suspect I have some jew dna in me. For a long time I was worried and unsure what I must do. But its all clear to me now. Fight the good fight against jews and degeneracy and hope to accepted as honorary aryan in the end.

I have like 1% Jew in me because of my great, great, great grandfather from Germany. It drove my grandpa nuts. My grandma would tease the fuck out of him about it because he fancied himself as this aryan master race bro.

Thankfully none of those jewish genes or features passed down to me. I do sometimes wish I had darker hair and features though. Not the kinky black shit they have, but you know. The nepotism and monetary wealth would be pretty nice too. Oh well.

them too but it's also typical of nordics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose#Among_Nordic_peoples

You notice it more due to Sup Forums. Try rewatching Friends or X-Files or other series, old movies etc.

I'm not against aquiline noses, not a nordicist, but it was never considered a nordic feature, at least not by 20th century physical anthropolgists and definitely not by nazis. Also
>Dante
>Alexander The Great
>King David (?)
Those are not nordics.

>it was never considered a nordic feature, at least not by 20th century physical anthropolgists
you mean like madison grant and william ripley?

You're either memeing or schizophrenic. Whatever the case may be, seek help.

>Grant
He was a pioneer but few of his theories lasted. He coined the terms alpine and nordic tho, pic related. I mean guys that came after, Eickstedt, Lundman, Coon etc.

why the fuck do I keep coming back

My grandpa, may God rest his soul, had that exact same nose and I can assure you that no one in my family or among my ancestors was a Jew. So I don't think that someone who is displaying those features is necessarily a Jew.

>He would see faces in movies, on T.V., in magazines, and in books...
>He thought that some of these faces might be right for him...
>And through the years, by keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his mind...
>Or somewhere in the back of his mind...
>That he might, by force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal...
>The change would be very subtle...It might take ten years or so...
>Gradually his face would change its' shape...
>A more hooked nose...wider, thinner lips...beady eyes...a larger forehead.
what did he mean by this?

50% are xrypto jews like Obama and Meryl streep

(((reasons)))

>My DNA test says no.

That picture is horrific! lol Goes from a goblin to perfect WTF ew.

Offer her some bacon.
Ask her where you can buy a Dreidel. You get the idea.

you people are disgusting racists

gradually i began to hate them

This. Notice how nose shape influences the overall look. A girl can go from 2/10 to 8/10 just by a little correction of her nose. No wonder half of the girls I know are getting nosejobs. Seriously, it's like an epidemy. It's everywhere these days.

the nose isnt the only feature.
soon you'll notice the high eyebrows, round face, short stature, low ears and wide set beady eyes(made worse by nose jobs) add kinky testicle like hair and you've got a number of items on your jew checklist to spot out the crypto-kikes

It's okay, we hate you too, Nazis and whatnot. Total assholes who have no decency.

They always try to look more European, while actively shilling for the destruction of European features irl. Please Jews, make it stop.

It being common in those regions doesn't mean it isn't common in Nordics. People who were studying European hunter-gatherers were pretty sure they had aquiline noses. Nordics and Germanics have high percentages of hg DNA. Comparatively high frequencies of Germans and Nordics have hunter-gatherer lineages.

Baltics and finns have the highest HG admix and you never see them with aquiline noses.

i just shat myself reading this. thank you good sir, whoever you are.

>youtu.be/jufZItpL3o0
reality called it wants you to stop being a faggot

>highest HG admix
>Baltics and Finns

Never even heard of this desu. I've heard of Basque and Germanics having high percentages though. And aquiline noses tend to be common in those people, as well as in pockets of Southern Europe. Though, they are never Jew tier aquiline. More aesthetic aquiline.

It's not a matter of aesthetics, an aquiline nose just isn't something I would associate with nordic, snub and upward noses are even more frequent. And basques are more farmer than hunter, and germans are a mixed bag.

>an aquiline nose just isn't something I would associate with nordic

I've seen it on plenty of Nordic, Nordic-looking and Nordic-descended people. It's perhaps not the most common nose among them, but it isn't uncommon either.

>And basques are more farmer than hunter

In terms of lineage, absolutely. But not in terms of everything else. They have really high frequencies of western hg DNA.