The State of america

This is how the rest of the world sees you.

why is Katlyn Jenner Spanish?

They just had to make it diverse somehow, I guess

Surely Französisch, Italienisch, Englisch, Deutsch and Spanisch are all nouns? And therefore should have capital letters?

Not everybody has your grammatical rules

a u t i s m

Yeah but they chose 56%

Well, I guess he was talking about German language rules

This is how the rest of the world sees you

No, this is

>some german textbook from 6 years ago
really made me think

No, this is.

ughhh #educationsowhite much?!!

Retarded son of ours, much like the relationship between you and britain

I wanna fugg :DD the French cutie

UNDERATED

Fucking rekt

xD

What has your country done in the last 100 years?

Best ally delivering the bantz

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

xddd

>tfw some guy's retarded son is more accomplished than you

What has your country done in the last 100 years?
Oh yeah...
Sucked israel's cuck, passed the civil rights act, lost a war against fucking farmers and single-handledly destroyed the colonial empires therefore spiking african instability leading to migrant crisis

dat language, tell me everything I need to know about what ((they))) think

b-b-beautiful poetry user

How do you know the jiggers didn't steal that land from people the lived there before them?

I also wonder when Africa will have a space program? Of course all white mans stuff like the spears they gave up for our guns. Im sure we can have a liveaid2

#AfricaSoBlack

This is how I see America anyone calling themselvescAmerican is a nigger spic.

A ton of countries think that America is like 40% black due to a very large percentage of our popular culture being black influenced. Black music is popular, people keep pushing for 50% "diversity" for movies, NBA/NFL having like a combined 80% black players. In reality though Blacks only make up 13% of our population and it is expected to decrease in future years

See the American how he posts negroids.

accent marking is like litter around the letters.

>Italian looks like a pardo, Spanish chick looks castizo
Accurate to be honest

Who cares? Notice no one makes a thread about your povertyhole lol

What language does the negroid filth spreads itself in?
English.

>13% of American population

That's like 38 million people, though

wtf that looks like an argie poor town

Why does Spain look like Bruce (((Caitlin))) Jenner?

>se dice pintoresco niñita

>nigger looks like a street criminal
Subtle redpill.

ö is not an accent you convicted desert monkey

t. Alberto Barbosa

WE AMERIKA NOW, YOU GIB AIR JORDANS OR WE RAPE YO WOMEN HUWITE BOY

>This is how the rest of the world sees you.
This is how the (((media))) wants you to see america

>rest of the world sees us as niggers
>rest of the world isn't even close to matching us economically or militarily
sad tbqh

That's Lisbon. No joke. It looks like at least.

These aren't nouns, these are adjectives.

WTF I LOVE SOCIAL STUDIES NOW

I haven't seen a white irl in more than a month. I'm about to run some errands and I'm 99% sure I won't see one today

Just sayin man, it's not the "evil msm" manipulating anything. The guy who wrote that book just came to my region instead of yours, I think he heard the food was better over here

If you only went by what the TV portrays, you'd think we were 90% negro.

>write letters on top of letters like a gook
0/10