MORE LIKE THIS

MORE LIKE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
web.archive.org/web/20170818000527/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1584978/Bride-for-Peace-hitch-hiker-artist-murdered.html
news.com.au/world/australian-pedophile-peter-truong-gets-30-jail-years-in-us/news-story/768eb758b58fab30a0516f24f99d1d23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody is shocked, but this kind of thing needs more press

good.

fuck her.

fuck her soul

fuck her for eternity.

for being literally retarded.

Big If True.

Natural selection

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

COME ON

web.archive.org/web/20170818000527/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1584978/Bride-for-Peace-hitch-hiker-artist-murdered.html

>woman

>mfw

Just look at hillarys camp

little bit of topic but the same poetry

>by fascists

Fortunately the Muslims sure did.

This can't be real

wtf i love migrants now

hahahahahahhahaha

That nose....

>Pippa Bacca
top pip

Fuck these cunts, really makes my blood boil seeing people so fucking cucked in my country

>redact last sentence of OP's pic

>post pic all over social medias

>encourage feminazis to do this

Ok Ranjeet

>blood boil
I read 'blood and soil'

you really have to be the most sheltered idiot imaginable to think this would work out

i think you'd get raped and murdered if you even tried this in the US

My only problem with this other than the whole terrorism thing, is that this kid almost certainly died too quickly to realize what was happening to him.

This story is like the one where the little kid goes into the ocean to "find spongebob" and drowns.
This is what happens when you watch CNN too long.

Much more, please. Bump

old as fuck but she didn't even make half of the programmed journey
she was like raped in turkey iirc

>Very Quiet
>Likes to build clocks

KEKIMUS MAXIMUS!!!

oh BOY. reading that first story was so good my justice boner almost burst out my jeans. fucking hell that was satisfying.

Is that Paradox Interactive's head honcho on the right of the top picture? What a fucking faggot. Je-sus.

They all look the same because muzzies are inbred.

Good intentions pave the way to hell.

Never forget this, people fall prey to this far too often.

>DUDE
>OXYTOCIN
>LMAO

They are literally putting that shit in the water, there is no other reason europeans and a lot of america is cucked.

Why did she study in a river?

Holy shit. So if I drink tap water I will start lactating?

I don't have an Image but when Helen Hill was murdered in New Orleans her husband was initially a suspect because he wouldn't cooperate with the investigation. It later turned out she was shot and killed by a black guy who broke into the house and the husband witnessed it but didn't want to oppress the black man who was a victim of racism by helping the police catch him. (not kidding). The white husband did a bunch of interviews blaming white people and George Bush for oppressing blacks who were the real victims in the whole thing.

They never caught the guy either and investigators believe his stonewalling early on contributed to that.

Then black people protested because white people organized a peace march to remember Helen and WE IS BEING DEESCREAMINATED against because why don't they march foh black folk???

All in all it was a fucking farce.

The Catholic Church warned us about birth control, but we didn't listen. Now tens of millions of women are pissing estrogenic compounds straight into the water supply, concentrations in drinking water reservoirs keep climbing.

I'm not sure there's a way out for western civilization, this is a fuck up on the same level as the Romans giving themselves mass lead poisoning.

Yuuuuuge

Fucking kek

heh. Reminder that chimps burn down businesses owned by their own people in their own communities. People trying to have a better life can't have anything nice, because their own.

Women are weak.

Veganism may be good, but it doesn´t turn you into a man.

like pottery

oldie but goodie

I dunno about you all, but when I see white people do stupid shit like this, it makes my black dick hard

They really fucked him over; and millions of people.

>muslims are violent
>western wars have killed 4 million arabs in the last 40 years

the only thing that the left is correct about is that you're all braindead retards.

Until your loved ones are blown up or mutilated by muslims. Then lets talk again.

the muslims sure did

also digits get

Very baka desu

trust me, if the shoe were on the other foot the muslims would exterminate the west

Is there a Virgin vs Chad for coding?

THIS doesn't happen often enough. Imagine her Cucked cunt of a Father still trying to sell the Jew's refugee program for Europe after his precious daughter was banged to death by an imported Kike subhuman..The poor fucker must drink himself to sleep every night with a 9mm by his side trying to pluck up the courage.

Iran/Iraq war.

1 million dead in 8 years.

>Wife should obey husband: 1.39 billion
Well, at least they got one thing right.

OUR MILF

So the detractor is admitting Islam was the motivating factor? It's a start.

She was studying underwater basket weaving

She's reported for hate speech.

checked and bumped.

I'd feed these fuckers to my wood chipper, feet first.

Why is the child shiny?

God I love her

Theres a beaner at work that cleans the shitters, he looks just like Gaddafi.

news.com.au/world/australian-pedophile-peter-truong-gets-30-jail-years-in-us/news-story/768eb758b58fab30a0516f24f99d1d23
>Prosecutors say Truong and Newton bought the boy from a woman in a "foreign" country, believed to be Russia, and then transported him around the world to engage in sex with more than half a dozen other men, all before his sixth birthday.
Gas the gays

Amy Biehl is murdered in Cape Town

>In 1993, an American Fulbright post-graduate, Amy Elizabeth Biehl (who was 26 years old), was dragged from her car by a 100-strong mob of youths in Gugulethu, a township just outside Cape Town, and stabbed to death. Biehl was driving three co-workers to their homes in the township, when some young men started throwing stones at her car and eventually surrounded the vehicle, shouting the Pan African Congress (PAC) militant slogan "One settler, one bullet!" Amy was pulled out of the car and when she tried to run away, she was struck on the head with a brick. Amy was beaten and stabbed to death. Her Black friends tried in vain to stop the attack by shouting that she was a comrade, but it was too late, as she was certified dead on the spot.

Her last thoughts were probably where are all those awful white boere I Snubbed at the UCT barbecue? Gimme just 2 here and I'll go home to Daddy

>Woman does something stupid
>Gets killed because of it
Good, we need more shit like this.
Clear out the gene pool.

Oh no, if we hadn't had bombed those poor little Muslim women and children, they never would have left their paradise countries for a better life in the west. It has nothing to do with all the gibs we are showering them with, and nothing to do with wide open borders. It's all because we bombed poor little Muslims like Qaddafi.

It's not really fair to call him a Muslim. His social media stuff and shitty rap videos support Nation of Islam, which believed all that Yakub the giant brained mad scientist bullshit.

Good job missing his point

pack it in yurope

its over

Surprised this one hasnt been posted yet

post the one about the homo adopters that were actually abusing the child

Not gonna link it but search Amanda Kijera.

Nice