The LATINO PROBLEM

Black People shouldn't support LATINO causes. You realize during segregation and slavery, Latinos were a step above you on the totem pole right? Then, when civil rights destroyed the pole they became under you. Your average black man makes $12.00 more per hour than them. Don't be a fool. Latinos want to steal your heritage and bring it back to the old ways. Notice how they're openly racist to you, don't care about your slavery and openly call you names? Their motherlands still have pre 1930s race laws. Grow up!

Other urls found in this thread:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gimme me that booty please..

The only problem here is that that big brown ass isn't bouncing on my circumcised white cock.

Desperation is a huge turn off.

same for you.

Good thing I'm not trying to turn anyone on in a anime forum.

We're still a step above them, thankfully. I'd sooner side with whites than blacks.

circumcised dicks aren't white

Nigger crime vs Hispanic crime:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

Nah you guys are hated.

Difference is, we're not illegals committing crimes at the end of the day

pathetic

feels good not to have been jood at birth

same here brah its like having a pocket pussy attached to your dick :))

Obligatory latina post.

GIVE IT TO MEH!!!!

Better than white women.
I don't even know how some of you cuucks would prefer Asian over this.

Asians have smaller hands and vaginas that make our LWCs seem huge.

I would rather Latinos outnumber White people than blacks. At least they work and have attractive women.

I bet your a faggot who finds pregnant women unattractive

she's half white
one of her parents is italian i guess.
>inb4 italians aren't white

Good Gawd. Gimme a qt Latina babe right now! Lord some of them are so hot.

BRRRRRRRAP | PRRRPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Right

>worried she might be a minor because of her height
>remember latin people are just that short
whew

Yeah, instead of posting a thicc qt he should post some emaciated quadroon, who's only white because she never leaves her duplex

Latina women are so sexy yet so low IQ....

latino here, what?

being attracted to pregnant women is the natural definition of being a cuck you idiot.

>Circumcised

>White

Pick one, kike.

she's 154cm.
literally a qt3,14

>You realize during segregation and slavery, Latinos were a step above you on the totem pole right

you know something? it wasn't until this very moment that i realized i'd never even considered what was going on with other races in the US during slavery and then segregation. Weird! just had a huge fucking mind blown moment. So were other races besides whites living normally during slavery and after?

shes going to end up marrying a white man huh m8? she wont waste her beautiful genes with a latino spics like us :(

Why is that dude in a poncho and a cowboy hat?

>circumcised
>white

>during segregation and slavery, Latinos were a step above you on the totem pole right?
You don't know shit about the history of Latin America, do you? Latinos were slaveowners. The North American slave trade was a small fraction of the South American slave trade.

>like us
stop right there

Good inb4 because most aren't. Certainly not the ones who abandoned their country.

what if the kid is yours you god damn mongoloid?

Cut dicks are whiter than cheese dicks

>attractive women
But they don't though

The women in here are mostly spanish, if not entirely

Nice braaap posting m8.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to live with your shriveled up cucked dick

>Implying she's not pregnant with your own child.

thanks for the tip I was going to try fucking you

You got kiked by your parents at birth. It must feel pretty bad.

you were literally exploited by the jews and have been marked for life

Post more butt

Is considered race-mixing with latinas?

>Circumcised
I'm so sorry for you user, you didn't deserve that

that's how all mexicans dress

Styless fag.

>I was born too late to go to the New World and colonizee fat brown ass
You people can't even begin to imagine how much this hurts me.

I was really hot for my wife when she was preggers and surprised my son was not born with a dent in his head, any other women seeing her pregnant makes me loose that tingle in my loins. I don't even ogle any one who has ever been pregnant except with my seed

They can clean and cook. Do you really prefer a high IQ white whale who doesn't need no man and promotes Feminism?

>twerking
intothetrashitgoes.png

Only collage age Latin females should be allowed to immigrate to the US

Nigga you gay

what was the last time you left your house?

literal niggers

>he doesn't know what your average spic woman looks like

You're going to be severely disappointed when you travel mehiko looking for your qt3.14 Latina only to come across 99% hobgoblins

Same

Puerto Rico has the hottest women.

not enough Angie posting in this thread

Any causes these asses support, Im there like based stickman to be an ally.

>circumcised
>white

>liking twerking
Fucking millennials I swear.

>Cook and clean
I have drones for that.
>White whale
My wife is 5'5", 103 lbs

you don't?

You have already commited adultery in your heart against your wife. Degenerates like you should hang on a cross.

idk most latinos i know have assimilated to nigger culture, so they act a lot like them. it's like gabriel iglesias said "where there are latinos, there is latin america"

figure in 50 years this country will be a shithole and will not be able to compete with china. most asian-americans will probably want to go home once this happens, and we'll lose the talent. oh well, at least we had some good memes this past year.

ayy lmao

That's because your left ruined native american culture for them.

So instead of feeling badass and responsible for being amerindians, they feel victimized.

Dum dumbs.

Remember when pic related was nigger culture? God, I miss the early 2000's. The Proud Family was the best show on the Disney Channel.

we can play blame all day but what matters is they are acting like niggers, and idk if this is something time will solve.

people talk about how important assimilation is, but once people assimilate they either follow nigger culture (hispanics, especially PR and DR hispanics) or follow SJW culture (east asians)

White girls BTFO! Just look at this thread. How can white girls ever hope to compete?

They can't.

twerking is a nigger thing

>That file name
>map of hueland
>Portuguese colors

No

>meanwhile in real like USA

Divide and conquer.

t. tyrone

>Meanwhile in the same USA

i would eat her ass for days without food or water

most twerking videos i watch on instagram are whites / latinas dancing.

Angie is full cuban kek

trust me i react the same as you do when i see a young lady twerking, but it's degenerate nigger shit and i would rather it not be in the public consciousness

Fag.

>flag
how am i not surprised

They might have big brown asses, but if you spread em open I assure you the smell of beans is there

What's so surprising? It's the same flag you have, cuck.

The concept of latino is really fuzzy to me.
Is being born in Latin America for a girl to be "latina," or does she have to be brown?

>stealing Clint eastwoods look
>not being able to pull it off because you look like effeminate faggots.

Why is this a turn on for me?

i don't really have a problem.
every club i go there will be women twerking and dancing our "funk".
i embraced the degenracy of my country.