We've got this in the bag. We can start discussing our plans for the reconstruction of the West

We've got this in the bag. We can start discussing our plans for the reconstruction of the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The GOPe faggots who cucked so hard they got whiplash should be tarred and feathered.

I have never in my life seen a group of men, so ready to cuck for the media attention that it gets them. Fucking nigger tier they are.

What about the other 11%

islam should be prohibited, time and time again has been proven that islam is nothing but an instrument of brainwashing subjected to the whims of certain few "enlightened" .

polls, from jewed media

LOL

>among Republicans

lol Republicans are like 30% of the country

So Trump has 67% of 30% of Americans. Literally 20% of America supports Trump.

inb4 right wing retards

>what are democrats
>what are independents

More people have registered to the Republican party since he was elected.

what percentage of americans are registered republicans?

They "enthusiastically approve"

Hey dogfucker, I'm not sure if you realized it but Identity politics and Antiwhite rhetoric is destroying the entire left. More people are becoming republican because the democratic left is sinking its own ship
>1 post by this ID

you retards are getting btfo

God I love massacring right wing retards and calling out your fake news.

I understand Trump's point, but it wasn't really the best way to react. Condem it, let it pass, and then ask for governors to act according to the law and not about current trends.

of the voting-age population? I dunno, probably around 24%.

he's right though, the number of registered Republicans shot up after he was nominated, and again after the election. even during the primaries hundreds of thousands of newcomers registered just to vote in closed primaries.

a few years ago it was like 60 million Democrats to 35 million Republicans. Now it's 80-60. That's almost 100% growth.

what's incredibly important to remember is that Democrats are NOTORIOUS for extremely shitty electoral turnout. Republicans have consistently been the highest-turnout party for literal decades. Almost all Republicans go and vote on election day. Democrats can't be fucked unless it's a presidential election, and even then, not by much.

They're not cucking for the media. They're virtue signalling for leftist donors and CEOs that want to reach as many customers as possible. If every race feels safe in your country, then you can sell shit to every race.

Trump, being as wealthy as he is, has no need to do this

Independents are the silent majority.

holy shit u retards are out of your fucking minds

>of the voting-age population? I dunno, probably around 24%.

so you and him are not even disagreeing with what i said

you got btfo and you're fake news

I fucking massacred you. You have to go back.

I've left you in nothing but ashes and dust

you're not allowed to vote in the US election because you're a leaf.

go post in a Trudeau thread dumbass.

>electoral college
Oh sweetie, you must not know how America works. There are around 3142 counties in the US. HRC only won 480 of them. So Trump can still win with only 30% of the voters because urban centers are full of libtards but account for only a small number of electoral votes.

>gonna keep dropping this same link over and over to disprove ur point

it's painfully obvious you're a shariablue plant collecting 5 cents with every post, but my jimmies are too rustled and i'm responding anyway

Trump brought millions of people into the Republican Party who were, until early 2015, squarely in the pocket of Democrats since the late 80s. the last Republican to carry white working class people consistently was Reagan.

Trump is shifting the game and might create an entirely new party system. the Republicans are economic nationalists now for the first time in close to a century.

ashes in your asshole you leaf welfare leech

wtf does the electoral college have to do with what we're discussing?

have u retards completely lost your minds?

Kek

Fucking Jews don't even bother to make their polls to add up 100 anymore

lol democrats are like 10% of the country sweetie

At this point, all Trump needs is backing from his core support. Wider support isn't really going to matter until around 6-12 months before the election.

none of u retards are even challenging this point you're basically agreeing with it

we're talking about this infographic u retards have 0 comprehension

Yes we are. And right now, that's all he needs to carry on with what he's doing.

lol yeah it's going really well

44% of the voting age population in the US don't even fucking vote regardless of whatever party affiliation, if any, they have. This entire argument is pointless.

Doesn't matter until right up to the next election.

u retards have no clue or understanding of this post do u? as it relates to this infographic That 67% is among just Republicans, not all Americans. That's an important distinction.

67% is not strong support among your own party. You should be at 90%+ among your own party

yes it does actually

trump is getting cucked by his own party

you're putting your stunning lack of understanding of us politics on display

it's obviously obamaleaf newfag

22% disapproval is nothing on a contentious and polarising issue like this.

>among Republicans

Dems rigged their own primary and people still give them money? Amazing

remember what happened last time we trusted polls?

Is that just republicans or does that also include conservatives?

And GW Bush had a ~90% approval rating right after 9/11. In the long term it meant absolutely nothing.

no thanks, kike apologist
You're getting tarred too

holy shit you're retarded.

ya and then it plummeted to 22% because he was such a fucking disaster

you mean this thread?

Once we have taken over america we shall rename it Vinland

>God I love massacring right wing retards and calling out your fake news.
>you got btfo and you're fake news
>I fucking massacred you. You have to go back.
>I've left you in nothing but ashes and dust

>ya and then it plummeted to 22%

Thanks for proving my point. It can change immediately and it meant nothing at the time.

fake news to get obama elected.

It doesn't change immediately. It changes over time. Are you seriously this fucking dumb?

lol kekistanis are too young and retarded to know what a disaster bush left behind

that was wall street

>it's not immediate, but it plummeted by 70%

Now you're just trying to play semantics. The original point stands that approval ratings mean nothing over the long term.

Those are the numbers for people willing to loose there jobs by saying it. I wonder what the numbers will be in he voting booths?

Except they do mean a lot. You're just fucking too retarded to understand that. You have no clue how US politics works.

Hell yeah!!!!

>implying leafs know anything beyond how to be French and bend over for the first cock they see

Anything that happens now is going to have absolutely no impact on the next election, and the chances are that any public debate will be centred around a completely different topic.

>bend over

>Anything that happens now is going to have absolutely no impact on the next election,

You keep saying next election. You're so fucking retarded that you don't understand that the US has elections all the time.

Do you understand how a president uses his moral authority to push Congress to enact legislation that he supports. Most right wing retards have absolutely 0 grasp of this concept. You retards literally do not understand politics at all.

i g2g ill be back

bro u lost get over it.
you don't even live in america.

The US political system is already too crippled to effectively pass meaningful legislation, and a bump in approval ratings for Trump isn't going to change that. Obama had exactly the same problem.

>You keep saying next election. You're so fucking retarded that you don't understand that the US has elections all the time.
>The US has presidential elections all the time
wew lad

>OBAMA INHERITED A $1.4 TRILLION BUDGET DEFICIT
Obama inherited an administration working at 2008 levels of spending for 9 appropriation bills and 3 renewed bills that didn't increase the deficit, and turned it into a $1.4 trillion deficit because he didn't want to reduce spending (including social security and welfare).

Just because you call them "auto stabilizers" in a silly attempt to imply that they can't be touched, it doesn't make it true. They can be reduced at any moment. Allowing it to happen and triple the deficit was a Dem decision in March 2009.

>OBAMA INHERITED A $1.4 TRILLION BUDGET DEFICIT
Obama inherited an administration working at 2008 levels of spending for 9 appropriation bills and 3 renewed bills that didn't increase the deficit, and turned it into a $1.4 trillion deficit because he didn't want to reduce spending (including social security and welfare).

Just because you call them "auto stabilizers" in a silly attempt to imply that they can't be touched, it doesn't make it true. They can be reduced at any moment. Allowing it to happen and triple the deficit was a Dem decision in March 2009.

Same old same old since the day he announced his bid at the lobby of Trump Tower.

>trump makes an accurate statement
>it violates political correctness
>media goes into meltdown
>leftist trash go into meltdown
>left starts shrieking "REEEEEEE HE'S FINISHED THIS TIME FOR SURE!"
>turns out he has the support of americans

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Also, he mocked the media by saying Robert E. Lee today, who's next tomorrow, George Washington, Andrew Jackson?

...and right on cue, the left proves him right with antifags showing up to a funeral wearing gay purple shields and carrying purple clubs while niggers are now calling for George Washington and other founding father monuments to be destroyed.

Bra-fucking-vo.

And what percent of people do you think actually watched his statements in full? It was about 15 minutes in the press conference. I would bet 80% of republicans just read a summary as did 97% of democrats.

>Reporters

They deserve to die.

I always think back to that too. It's funny because he's pulled the same trick over and over and they still don't get it.

Maybe they are addicted to short term poll gains and ignorant to the long run. You can lie to a person and gain a few points in your direction, but if you're caught lying you lose really badly. CNN treats people as IQ 70 when they are actually around IQ 100.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're yes votes from racists who don't count