Israel's sampson option

So how do you guys feel knowing that a bunch of degenerate Zionist kikes have over 200 nuclear arms currently aimed and ready to launch at every one of your main cities?

After all, they are the chosen people and according to their biblical prophesies they believe that they will destroy all other nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vVfOGVXRxg
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/V7PLEi8Vk_c
youtube.com/watch?v=XEdwCHPsxO0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is actually something Ive been meaning to research; could you please redpill me on the Samson Option?

Essentially, jews tell themselves that it's okay to start nuking the entire planet if they are attacked.

I got you bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vVfOGVXRxg

thanks goys. going to give this a watch now

Fine, unless someone tries to destroy them they're never going to use them.

It's not okay to defend yourself? Does this apply only to Jews or to everyone?

>It's not okay to defend yourself?
Nuking entire countries is not defending yourself.

But isn't that how nukes work? I mean Israel has never used theirs but I'm assuming the whole point of nuclear weapons is Mutually Assured Destruction?

Yes, but jews would completely ignore nuclear deterrence.

What do you mean? I'm sure Israelis don't want to die.

>destroy all other nations
>destroy yourself in the process

Unless the kikes are okay with suicide, it's not the greatest plan. Since I haven't heard of their getting 77 shekels in heaven, I'm guessing they'll want to stay alive.

You don't understand the samson option.

lets say iran nukes israel.

Israel in all their allmighty butthurt launches 200 nukes all over the globe as a big fuck you.

They don't care.
>throw some daisy cutters on Israel
>they launch their entire nuclear arsenal on you

They're gonna drop one on the krauts when SHTF.

Would they, though? That's purely speculative they've never used their nukes despite being attacked on many occasions.

No no you don't get it. It's Mutually Assured Destruction.

Israel needs to be nuked ASAP.
Now, that they are small.
Right now Israel has more nukes tan some EU countries, In few decades they will be a nuclear power.

every nuclear nation does this

Leave this country kike.

No.

tell that to literally every other nuclear superpower in the world.
especially Russia. they just love bragging about how they could wipe entire countries off the map if they wanted to.

>implying that we won't all end up dead after anyone launches modern nukes against each other

It's MAD regardless, user, the kikes might actually be doing us a favor by sparing us the nuclear winter and slow starvation and death by fallout/radiation poisoning.

the fuck, are the jews really such assholes that they are willing to take out the rest of the world when they get atacked by muslims?

Pretty much, idk why they have a problem with the Sampson option except muh Jews, it's literally the same as any other nuclear nation.

Bruh, the Jews were willing to take out the rest of the world for centuries before they even had a state. Last time they tried it was with communism.

No, they don't even have nearly as many nukes as USA or Russia.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/

Nukes don't exist.

youtu.be/V7PLEi8Vk_c

>russia nukes ukraine
>usa nukes vatican as a revenge
you really think?

>biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/
Accurate

Khazars and Kenites (and Talmud followers) are NOT 'chosen'. (((their))) self delusion and self-appointed 'godhood'. pretending to be and LARPing as Adamic Abrahamic Israelites(the REAL ones) but are NOT, don't fall for (((their))) con.

>believing anything on Sup Forums

It's like emails from grandma... Why is there such a strong correlation between antisemitism, conspiracy theories, and low intelligence?

It would be them nuking countries that are on their side or neutral. Like they would lob one at poland or something. It is supposed to be them saying "We'll take everyone down with us, so protect our interests"

The Chosen Jews are present day palestinians both Christian and Muslim. Present Jews are Khazar converts.

de gouden regel is 90% is leugens.

There are multiple countries with some kind of mutual destruction war plan.

I doubt it. They'd probably use their nukes against their enemies.

Who gives a shit? What difference does it make?

Feels bad man.

>Jews have the ability to defend themselves
>WAAAAH WAAAAAAAH NO FAIR

Holy shit KYSs goyim

should Germany have 'defended' itself and people from communist revolutionaries bringing 'the horrors of what happened in the Soviet Union to Germany and the rest of Europe by (((guess which group)))? the (((folks))in the Holy Land call it an "existential" threat every time (((they))) attack (((their))) neighbors...So only(((they))) can initiate an attack under the guise of "existential threat" or could Germany or other nations too?

Nukes don't exist

Idk what you're saying my goy, too many parentheses and linguistic trickery.

Keep it simple, I'm only half Jewish ethnically and I'm not a lawyer.

when will there be a postage stamp honoring the prisoners of Gaza to commemorate their bravery under siege?

There probably are, check the Palestinian or various Arab/Muslim postal authorities.

The chosen people meme is a false narrative.

Power of Man will fail when God takes over.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEdwCHPsxO0

>Why is there such a strong correlation between antisemitism, conspiracy theories, and low intelligence?

Antisemitism is correlated with conspiracy theories because the Jews own the mainstream media and they are good at hiding all the deceptive shit that they do. Also, there is no correlation with low intelligence, that's just what you want to believe. If anything Anti-semitism would probably be correlated with higher intelligence.

Exactly

They don't though, we can still take them out easily the conventional way but they will try to nuke a shitload of innocent people while they go down.

You need to stop JIDFing in here faggot.

operation samson gonna happen monday
screencap this

we Adamics are not cattle... Khazars and Kenites ,even the 'half' versions...with and without law degrees...not so sure...

>but they will try to nuke a shitload of innocent people while they go down.

That how nuclear deterrence works.

i'd do the same

Literally the most retarded thing they could

I like the Israelis. The only power they have over people is power the people give them. They offer you x y and z. Its up to you to take it or not. From personal choices to the choices of nations. To take a loan and agree to its interest and so on.
They exploit the fuck out of people but people choose it. You don't have to take their money. You don't have to choose the ideology that comes from certain actors and their funding.
Just my personal opinion but I have no problem with them. It's our fault for buying the shit they are selling.

The Zionists don't have balls to commit suicide.

That's not the point of nuclear deterrence. Unlike Muslims we value our lives.

If nuclear defense systems ever get perfected it won't matter.

no israeli flag faggots posting on this thread... suspicious... fucking kikes

amen to that!

You think i give a shit about London amd New York. Full of non-whitea anyway, and rhe rest are cuck traitor faggots.

Smash the urbanite

I'd easily trade 200 nukes destroying all our big cities if it meant the complete destruction of Israel and every Jew

>if it meant the complete destruction of Israel and every Jew

That's why Israel need nuclear deterrence you psychopath.

Why are the goyim so Satanically cruel and evil? You're like cartoon villains.

> The Zionists don't have balls to commit suicide.

Exactly. Those dumb kikes don't realize that when tensions hit the tipping point, Muslims don't care about death and will still invade them to wipe their state out regardless of the nuclear threat. Whatever Jews still remain alive will just be forever shamed 10x more than nazis for murdering millions of people.

Most of them hide under burger flags now.

> I'd easily trade 200 nukes destroying all our big cities if it meant the complete destruction of Israel and every Jew

Exactly. I'm pretty sure most Muslim nations would think similarly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>Exactly. Those dumb kikes don't realize that when tensions hit the tipping point, Muslims don't care about death and will still invade them to wipe their state out regardless of the nuclear threat.

Might as well take some of your enemies with you if you're going to go down, that's called being a man.

Its a bluff, fake news

Israel is our greatest ally - we have nothing to fear from them

there's the 'magic' word ...again...perhaps the actual objective definition of what is a 'semite' or more correctly "Shemite" since the term objectively defines descendents of Shem, Noahs oldest son of the three that were on the Ark. While he may have had more sons, their DNA could have been corrupted by the 'fallen' messengers, the three that were on the Ark are listed as Shem , Japheth, and Ham. All Adamic, physical descendents of Adam(eth ha Adam) and Eve. Search in Genesis to read where Shem, Japheth and Ham migrated to and what nations sprang from their loins.Of the course the main point is that Shem had many offspring but so did Japheth and Ham. So a descendent of Shem would be "Shemitic" but no 'H' in Hebrew is that correct" So "Semitic" would be the pronunciation? The term "Shemite" or "Semite" would be a genetic line NOT a specific religion. The interesting thing is that Japheth and Ham do NOT have laws that protect their offspring. This travesty cannot be allowed to stand. There must be anti-Jephethic and anti-Hamitic laws and regulations passed immediately with severe penalties for anyone who dares violate those laws. Any violators would be scorned and ridiculed and marginalized , perhaps even banished from society. Oh- wait that doesn't apply to Japheth and Hams descendents..yet...

This is something normies need to be redpilled on more.
Really shows the kike morals, doesn't it?

>Having the means do defend yourself is a sign of bad morals

Holy shit Euros are bigger cucks than I could have imagined.

nukes or gtfo

I like Israel.

And if an independent country wants nukes, it's none of your business. Who are you? The fucking UN?

Its a good starting point. What can we do to improve on it?

Destroying Israel is obviously a great idea, as well as nuking everything in that radius you are showing, but really is it enough?

I think we can do better but the question is what positive steps can we take to accomplish it.

>Might as well take some of your enemies with you if you're going to go down, that's called being a man.

Yeah you would you kike because that's what it tells you in your Torah and Talmud. Hence "Samson" option.

That isn't being a man, it's just being the little entitled piece of shit kike that you are.

In fact, your statement just goes to prove that Jews have zero morals and don't give a fuck about anyone else. Your logic is that since you are going to die anyway and won't have to live to suffer the consequences, you have no problem nuking millions of innocent people.

It's really the consequences that inhibit Jews from doing certain things, not morality. But if Jews can find a way to circumvent the consequences, like they usually do, they will do anything deemed immoral.

The real cuck is anyone who would trust a Jew.

Obvious shill is obvious. I can't wait for Iran to get their nukes.

No, I mean if you're going to die take your enemies with you if you can. Not random people, just your enemies.

Kill them all.

We may die but every single Jew being dead would be worth it.

ask your (((ancestors))) and (((co-religionists))) that imposed communism on the Russian people and the citizens that were behind the Iron Curtain in the bad old days of the Evil Empire.The Holodomra the Rohrbach Report, Gulags in Siberia, Lavrenti Beria of the KGB, that Berg fellow that invented the carbon monoxide vans, on and on. Of course we know you were not involved in that leaf, but the inability to acknowledge the horror of communism and (((those))) who perpetrated it, baffles many of us on this side...

>it's okay to start nuking the entire planet if they are attacked.
>all over the globe as a big fuck you
>take out the rest of the world
They'd retaliate against those who attacked them.

>I can't wait for Iran to get their nukes.
Okay, Muhammad.

I wish all the antisemites would fuck off and die so we could finally live in peace.

>No, I mean if you're going to die take your enemies with you if you can. Not random people, just your enemies.

Oh, I caught the Jew being a typical Jew. We are talking about the Samson option, not just taking out enemies; mass retaliation against all major cities of the world. Don't try to backpeddle now.

You can't do much with 200 warheads.

You'd need over 2000 just to collapse a small country.

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Sampson option is secret, no one knows what the targeting protocol is but it's reasonable to assume it's just nuclear retaliation against attacking countries.

No I never struck you and if I did I wouldn't be crying.

This hasn't happened though...

The Samson option isn't meant for collapsing an entire country, it is meant for hitting at least 1 major city in every country. It is used as blackmail to the entire world.

Get with the program aussie nigger.

Enough with your JIDF damage control.

so it's full speed ahead for Irans nuclear program and maybe Syria to deter any aggressors in the neighborhood

>They don't though, we can still take them out easily
Who is this "we"? Is Trudeau going to destroy Israel with Canada's fleet of aircraft carriers?

I don't give a shit. Every country with more than a 100 nukes has them currently aimed and ready to launch at cities

well, clearly jew york is going to be one of em, that would be like nuke themselves so living across the water in Israel for grease balls is actually a good place to be.

search for a guy named (((Marvin Creveld))) and what he said about nukes a few years ago. The world community needs to push for Mordechai Vanunu to be freed from the holy Land.

>it's reasonable to assume it's just nuclear retaliation against attacking countries.
No, the whole point is to go beyond just nuclear deterrence in the form of MAD. MAD means, don't attack us, because your entire civilization will cease to exist. The Samson Option adds, you have to defend us, because if someone attacks us, not only will they cease to exist, but so will you.

We, meaning the human race against the Jewish race of "chosen people."

Except that Israel hasn't even signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, unlike most of the rest of the world, including Iran.

The Israeli government doesn't officially acknowledge its nuclear program let alone targeting protocol so basically you're just talking out of your ass.

I am good with it. If people don't fuck with the jews the jews don't fuck with us.....Reminder, anti septic stuff like this is satanic......ther is no good reason to hate any people group like the semites are hated, only way the edginess can be explained is there is something out there stirring it up....

well, clearly jew york isn't going to be one of em, that would be like nuking themselves so living across the water in Israel for grease balls is actually a good place to be. *

neither have India or Pakistan

Jews are part of the human race, I think you mean Muslims and their Nazi pets in particular.

Exactly, any nation who even decides to remain neutral and stay out of the conflict will be a target for nuclear strike by Israel. You must defend Israel or else you die.

Pure speculation. Literally no one knows Israels targeting protocol outside their political military leadership.

You're basically just making it up as you go along.

>human race against the Jewish race

Enough deception kikes.

Jews refer to themselves as the chosen people and their religious books tell them that they are not even the same species as the rest of us. For them we are equivalent to beasts. So it is the Jewish race vs the non-Jewish race. Pretty simple. Stop with your pilpul.

Are you suggesting that the good people of Israel might be less than forthcoming? Are you REALLY A JEW!?!?