They are all a bunch off pussies off the internet
youtu.be/Udh9aS3PD0M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjBQ_Vso5Sk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry RACIST asswholes

Well, that is one brave man

what the fuck has happened to the left? everyone hated hippies but jesus christ I wish we could go back to hippies. they've become full fledged villains

lol, leftypol is mad because their narrative got shit on this week

I'm literally shaking. Wow, I never saw dead people on Sup Forums before. I better change my life.

I don't get why these white supremacist fuckers are so pissed. If we get rid of the immigrants,

> No Chinese food
> No Indian food
> No shawarma
> No tacos/burritos
> 3/4 of my friends gone

Like I don't wanna sit around all day eating wonderbread with mayo an a bit of pepper on it and complaining that it is too spicy.

Idk guys, maybe you all just need to go fuck a hot brown girl and have your mind changed.

They retired and are mooching social security off other people's children.

This is just sad. These kids need to be prepared to fight to the end for their ideals.

wtf i hate schweppes now?

That's all it's about for you. What you eat and who you fuck. You are gluttony and lust. You should consider death.

You act like white dude can't prepare other culture's food.
Meanwhile the communist can't provide basic food.

OP is literally a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjBQ_Vso5Sk

Sage

Explain to me why I should accept this.

Yeah who would want 47% less crime if blacks left that's cultural enrichment goy also

>hot
>brown
Pick one

>attacked by gang of thugs
>asks for mercy

Precisely what most people do, except white liberals, who instead tell their black attackers "I VOTED FOR OBAMA!!!" to no avail.

Aren't you guys usually the ones crying about this comparison?

I remember a famous Sup Forums screencap about "shitting in the bathroom ten times is expected but shitting once in the kitchen isn't" when referring to terrorist attacks in first world countries versus shitholes.

It's nice to know you guys trade narratives so frequently. Horseshoe theory confirmed?

Yeah not surprised. OP is an ape that knows what will happen if blacks are left to their own devices. No more internet. No more food.

Congrats you found a kid to pick on.

I mean he's not wrong shitposting about niggers, spics, jews, other cucked whites is kinda fun in a weird way.

reddit spacing

>Cant even differentiate between name and title
Oppinion discarded
Sage

Because you don't have to watch CNN or MSNBC?

Thats pretty fucking weak

Lol praise kek amirite???
Stay in your basements skinnyfats.

Anyone who gets bashed by antifa deserves it. Anyone who takes shit from those scrawny vegans needs a good smack around the head. You can't beat college kids in a fight? Fuck off

Why should I tolerate this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

you will be stomped out

>Provocateur gets rustled when a lefty comes at him

Proof Richard Spencers crowd are all fake FBI larpers.

>you think this makes you look good

It's not all I care about. I just....idk I just have zero reasons to be pissed at non white people. My life is great, I'm friends with a lot of non white people and have zero issues, I eat at their restaurants all the time....I legit do not understand the anger. Yeah there are some issues in specific areas, and we can clean that shit up with lots of cops and smart drug policies and what have you, but.....no more non white people? Why?

poor guy surprised he didn't get shoahed by the niggers

POO

waste of digits. gas yourself commie kike nigger

t. Chang

Keep Snowflakin yo!!!

Exactly... These people, on all sides, are fucking idiots. They're just actors performing a show for the masses. There are serious entities lying in wait for the opportunity to make a splash. Patient, but ready. I, personally, welcome the escalation.

This picture just shows how uncivilized niggers truly are

>everyone hated hippies
child of strict parents

All those are American-ized.
Real Mexican taco are shit-tier small, non-crunchy, tiny round tortillas with no fucking cheese.
Real Chinese food is bugs and gross shit.
Who the fuck wants Indian food? That shit is disgusting.
There is no such thing as a hot brown girl. Pink nips and lips are the way to go.

>Yeah there are some issues in specific areas, and we can clean that shit up with lots of cops and smart drug policies and what have you

We wouldn't be having this movement if those things were possible, how much more time do we need to wait for things to work out for you?

Were tired of waiting for your social engineering to work, because it will never work, people are not blank slates, they are primarily biologically driven and will express this no matter how much education you force down their throats.

Sorry but some of us dont like living in overpopulated metropolitan shitholes that continue to spread throughout the country as the nonwhites continue to follow whites wherever they escape to.

As if I need to live with a nigger to learn how to fucking cook you stupid fucking retard. Japan, world's least diverse country, has every cuisine in the world in their country and Japan is 97% Japanese.

jesus christ. what a fucking embarrassment.

what the fuck is this person trying to say?

>national outrage over chicago shootings
*cue found shit in toilet vs. found shit on kitchen table debate

>Sup Forums leaves the basement

Top kek

Not a commie, just picked that flag for fun. Not a kike either, or a nigger. Just a normal white dude. You'd probably see me on the street and think "that there is a fine specimen, I'd sure like him to breed with my daughter."

Kinda like we wish we could go back to right wing "STAY OUTTA MY VIDYA!" spergs going back to their basements instead of crashing vehicles into people and murdering. Hopefully they'll both sort each other out.

I literally just made this my desktop background. I hope Mom and Dad don't kick me out of the basement now.

>normal white dude
>uses racial slurs

>Single out one guy
>HURR hes a coward

We were meant to fight one on one, not several on one.

>vegan but hate non white and jews
I guess I'm winning either way

I just use them on here because it's socially acceptable, you fucking nigger commie kikefag.

>defending an obvious coward because you're one too

Top kek. Probably would have let that black guy fuck him if it meant not getting beaten up.

Man I bet he would jack off to that for years if it actually happened.

American tacos are dogshit, soft small tacos with no cheese are way fucking better, indian food is great and diverse and so is real chinese food
At least try before you shitpost

Commieafrica is calling you!

You said you have non-white friends. Do you have no respect for them?

faggot

We've already spent an estimated 22 trillion to fix this mess since 1964. Marxist programming has you throwing money at a problem that cannot be solved. You blame capitalism for the debt you gleefully incur from Jewish bankers willing to make loans to stupid governmental agencies. It's all lies, and you've fallen for the most biggest lie of them all-communism..

If there is one thing we can all agree on, it is thatt the child in OP's video is a revolting piece of shit.

Real Indian food is the fucking shit. A place just opened up near where I live. Authentic biryani. Destroys your asshole but holy shit it's good.

Best Mexican food I've had is at a little authentic hole in the wall near Naperville Illinois. God damn I still dream about that place.

Congrats your normal unlike these people.
They romanticize way too much

>That comic
So true.

Yeah you're right, that was pretty disrespectful. But I didn't mean it, and it's in the context of Sup Forums, so whatevs.

>child

He's in his early 20's, just like most of the people on this board. That "revolting piece of shit" is a posterboy for Sup Forums.

You can live by yourself and never talk to them, let normal people have what they want

>Guy doesn't write like ass munching faggot
>"Reddit spacing"
>Go kill yourself you pussy ass guzzler.

What's the point of posting such a picture. I hate when people take those photos and then spread them. Oh wow look at me i'm a famous film director nao only this is real and i have no soul

Guess which group finds your picture funny and a sign of degeneracy?

wtf I hate fanta now

I fucked a nigger once but then I went back cause black people smell like horse shit

are you trying to use gore to get people to leave Sup Forums?

>You're on Sup Forums. We invented this shit.

>No tacos/burritos
That's American food. A taco from Mexico is fucking disgusting

god you're a fucking simpleton.

This is what happens when hippies are allowed to breed, educate, and hold public office.

Is it possible that scared alt-right guy doesn't have a penis? Is this a widespread phenomenon among team tiki torch?