Are the gen z meme real ?

I want to believe.

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trump-is-more-in-touch-than-you-think/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fIblO
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one can agree on a definition of alt right and this survey didn't provide one, so whether x% of some group approves of it is meaningless. It's basically market research, "how does the phrase 'alt right' make you feel," not a meaningful political result.

also what the heck is up with latinos ?

i'm an 18-29 year old latino, and i had no idea of this

lmao

We know we will be next when we become the majority.

>Six percent of Latinos approve of KKK
Really boogles my noodles

they're now trying to push the idea that hispanics are "white".

what I mean is, they want so put hispanics on the side of the "muh evil white racists" so they can take them out too.

Growing up in LA you quickly learn that Latinos and blacks don't like each other, at all.

They hate niggers, I would assume.

latino here, because contrary to what the media says, a lot of us are smart enough to realize:

a) we are aware that there are differences between races
b) the left only use minorities as their pets to score political points
c) we know mexico is shit, we know illegals are shit
d) we know blacks are shit since a lot of us have to work with them
e) some of us have no problem admitting that american culture is superior to mexican culture, and thats in a big measure thanks to Europeans.

Remember 32% of Hispanics voted for Trump. Thats the highest ever for a Republican.

A lot of them dislike blacks and identify more with Whites then any other racial group. You'll find a lot of Latino types in the Southwest who are basically rednecks that can speak Spanish.

some of them are bro tier
they dont want to be associated with a bunch of filthy spics

this, most of the "redneck hispanics" dont even identify themselves as hispanic, so there is more support from latinos than what meets the eye. Most decent latinos hate illegal aliens, even the ones that came here illegally, repudiate them since there has been plenty of chances to legalize their status

Because American culture (and by extension white culture) is superior to anything south of them, maybe Chile is a bit better off, but for the most part, everything else is shit. This is why spics come to this place, don't ever let them tell you otherwise. If it wasn't true, they wouldn't have they're TV headquarters in here and their biggest celebrities wouldn't have escape their original shitholes the second they had enough money to.

chile is not a rich country, what is amazing about them is that they dont have 40% of their population living in extreme poverty like their neighboring countries.

Which is why I exclude them. I'm glad they have they shit together in a way. I hear Uruguay is a bit like that as well, but still, exception to the rule and all that.

gen z is like 60% non-white

You tell me OP?

growing up with non-whites plus Sup Forums memes have made young whites way more sympathetic to the alt-right ?

Lots of latinos are religious, which means they don't support trannies and other mentally ill liberals.

Not just young whites, but young non-white-lites.

This. Americans get the birds and the bees, but my father taught me the importance of advancing my race.

a lot of latinos see themselves as white kek

Would you rather them look up to whites or blacks?

Wonder what the Alt-left approval rate is right now.

>Wonder what the Alt-left approval rate is right now.

The 46% who don't have an opinion or unsure is quite LMBO

mexican american reporting in i totally agree wit this. we dont have white guilt and dont give a fuck about blacks bein slaves. they get no pity from us. wen we go into power we will protect the white minority from the black savages as whites have treated us well and blacks treat everyone like shit. it was whites who built this wonderful country that hispanics will inherit and saved us form the shithole that is mexico. we owe u.if blacks didnt have such a low IQ they wod wod understand that slavery benefited them in the long run.

We latinos always consider ourselves white

Even the brownest of beaners will vehemently defend himself as white

we assimulate, my senpai been in cali b4 whites wer here. many of us understand that whites have it bad here, bein over looked for jobs becasue of their skin color, bein the only race that is socially acceptable to be racist towards. wer not ur enemies and as stupid as u think. in fact jus yesterday me and my senpai wer talkin about the hardships of whites and race and crime rates.

i dont consider myself white, i focus on my nationality. american. i focus on bein american not hispanic. we have a problem interchanging american with white.

can we team up with hispanics to finally solve the NQ?

then we can just kill the mestizo scum too

uma delicia

Latinos essentially want to genocide blacks

archive.is/fIblO

>A Latino street gang leader and his son were sentenced in federal court Monday to lengthy prison terms for their role in a years-long campaign of racist terror and ethnic cleansing targeting African Americans in and around Los Angeles.
>Since at least the mid-1990s, Latino street gangs across Los Angeles County have been targeting, beating and sometimes killing blacks in an attempt to drive them out of the region.

>a fellow AmCon reader
For whatever reason, I don't expect to see the American Conservative linked on Sup Forums

Dreher blogs about some really interesting stuff, although the fact that he's such a cringing, reactive Chicken Little-type can get annoying.

the southerners wod kill blacks not becasue of racism but becasue they r rivals for the black market. but i cod be wrong, we dont have white guilt and see blacks for wat they r.

WE WUZ DA WHITES N SHIT

These numbers are from the latest NPR/PBS Marist poll, they actually polled that, too:
>Black Lives Matter has a 50 percent overall approval rating, and a 33 percent disapproval rating, with the rest either unsure or having no opinion.
>Of Liberals, 83 percent back Black Lives Matter; 51 percent of Moderates do; but only 26 percent of Conservatives do
>On Antifa, five times as many people oppose it (24 percent) as back it (five percent), but the overwhelming majority of Americans (71 percent) are either unsure or have no opinion

whoops, meant for

13% of latinos?

thats actually more than I'd imagined

We, latinos, as the shit we are, recognize the real shit some niggers are.

i bump into other hispanics in alt right twitters feeds sometimes. not so uncommon. baked alaska meet them randomly in the street on his streams.

Generation Nigger is a meme.

You know the funny part is they don't even have to do that. They just take their jobs and drive them out of town since a lot of Blacks don't work.

>about half of Americans (46 percent) don't have an opinion or are unsure
HAHAHAHAHA

Sure, they're "unsure." Or they're rabid right wing diamond dogs that know better to align themselves on a fucking survey.

Do you know that if we had our way you would be sent back to where ever you came from? What do you gain by supporting us?

Yeah, I've been laughing at the dweebs around here that think things are magically going to get better when the first generation to have been raised from birth glued to mobile screens, sucking the exhaust pipe that is our modern media culture, comes of age.

You have no precedence to do so.

You either compromise with an ally or we both die, because the niggers and Arabs won't stop at you.

I think the most interesting thing in the poll are the numbers concerning Confederate monuments:
>A strong majority (62 percent) of Americans favor leaving the Confederate statues standing as historical markers
>Overwhelming numbers of Republicans (86 percent) favor this, as do 61 percent of Independents
>The only group with a majority favoring removal (57 percent) are “Strong Democrats” — as opposed to “Soft Democrats,” who slightly favor keeping them (52 percent)
>When defined by political ideology, only Liberal/Very Liberal people muster a majority for taking statues down (57 percent). Among self-described Moderates, 67 percent favor leaving the statues standing. A whopping 81 percent of Conservative/Very Conservative people favor the statues staying in place
>Unsurprisingly, the Northeast is the region of the country most in favor of removing the statues — but even there, a majority (53 percent) backs leaving the statues standing
>Here’s a stunner: 44 percent of African-Americans polled believe in keeping the statues standing. Of Latinos, 65 percent believe the statues should remain
>Comfortable majorities — no less than 60 percent — in each age cohort support the statues

The Left and media are seriously overreaching on this issue. It will be interesting to see how far they push this.

many of us have been here for generations. i have nower to go back too. believe me, we dont like illegals either. i understand wat whites have contributed to the world and more so america. we also ahve a good relationship wit each other. i dont think whites r in fear of bein hunted down by us, maybe mexico tho lol. also wen whites become the minority, blacks wod treat u ppl like shit, they do now and ur 65% of pop. be glad we r takin over and not them.

>"haha guys I can't wait for civil war"
>only 6% of americans approve of the alt-right

what a short war that would be.
Did you dipshits really think you'd get public support while larping as nazis?

>we
Not all whites think alike and not all spics are illegals. I didn't come from anywhere either. Born and raised in the US, so was my dad. My grandparents came over legally. I would have much at stake if I let illegals do whatever they wanted as you would.

i saw a article of blacks desecrating confederate graves, disgusting ppl.

You do know you don't have to approve of the alt-right to fight regressive if ti came to it, right?

>>On Antifa
My oblivious wife of all people asked me 'wtf is an antifa?' the other night. Made me laugh inappropriately.

Yes, the Gen Z meme is real. Born in 97, here. GF and I are both full fash thanks in part to being the first generation raised completely on the internet (Sup Forums, in my case. I've been coming here since way before a healthy age, but it helped to make me the person I am today.

Our mellenial older siblings are all failure libcucks, and our SJW gen X parents are wondering where they went wrong. The Boomers hate us for our stupid arrogance, but in reality we're the next "greatest generation". We're the only ones who have an ounce of fucking pride in our countries and in our race.Generation Zyklon won't let you down, lads.

The most racist S.O.B. I ever knew was a guy with the last name of Torres from California who's stereotypical beaner dad painted houses.

if a civil war comes most people will see it as
-the guys who support nazis
vs
-the guys who fight nazis

The vast majority of people don't understand that antifa and company only use fighting nazis as an excuse to attack anyone who doesn't support radical leftism.
First they'll go after neo-nazis, then anyone with a confederate flag, then anyone who voted trump then the moderates.
Its always the same way when the left gets like this, they make it seem like they have the who nation's interest at heart then they slow chip away at any possible resistance

>spics thinking they are white
>thinking they won't be reconquistas the fuck out with the niggers, jews, and faggots

Hoorah pol/ack. Just have those dank memes set to red pill and kill egos. None of this sissy stun phaser stuff that caters to femi-nazi princesses

>The vast majority of people don't understand that antifa

The vast majority of people don't know antifa. If defending my country from fags makes me a Nazi, then I'll be most tan Nazi there was.

>6%
>even less of alt-right are actual nazis

This guy is the only based white dude here. Should a civil war arise, it's been theorized here that whites would have two factions. 1488 & "lets accept those of other races that act right". One side won't ally themselves with latino and there others would. At the same time most "latino"(code for mixed raced people) are lean to the left. While there ARE latinos who support this alternative right, I really don't alliance on the table. You can't have your ethostate that way.

t. latino

false optimism.

Sup Forums is a pessimist board of peace.

sup. love the whole Pat Buchanan anti-war conservationism thing they've got going on

they do now
CNN, yahoo, normie sites all over have been praising antifa as brave warriors fighting off neo-nazis

I want to live in the world where Buchanan was elected president in 1992. Just imagine it: no NAFTA, no mass immigration, no demographic displacement, no Title VII and Title IX ratchet enforcing social progressivism, no diversocrat control of education, protection for honest, blue collar labor, no playing policeman of the world...

And all this by from someone with a coherent ideology, government experience, and an understanding of how Washington works. What might have been...

Yes the 90% of young people who are pro-LGBT will vote for the anti-LGBT party.

>Americans (90%) disapprove of nazis
No shit dumbass. Here are some real numbers for you:
70% approve of keeping Confederate statues
US Today, literally TODAY
61% approve of Trump's job at handling the Presidency
8/13/2017 Gallup poll
You're a bunch of faggots who just can't handle a loss. I'm legitimately surprised you've bee whining and crying this long but you won't usurp the truth. Trump is here to stay. You've lost. Deal with it you tranny niggers.

Thanks to our boy Donny T there is no anti-LGBT party

What do you think Cameron Diaz/Charlie sheen is? There are lots of white people who are Hispanic.

Not all latinos are mexican

>61% approve of Trump's job at handling the Presidency
>8/13/2017 Gallup poll
61% OF REPUBLICANS. That's actually pretty bad. His approval rate among the electorate as a whole is only 37%.

You got a source for that? Didn't think so. More shit pulled right out of your asshole. Typical of liberals. Recognize this, boys. This is what a failing liberal really looks like.

I'm going to assume you were talking to me. Here you go, straight from the source: gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

>mfw half of the american flags on Sup Forums are island spics, niggerricans, and chicanos
the future belongs to the conservative brown man

It's young Latinos desu.

well when Antifa pile a mountain of corpses in Boston consisting of mainly cuckservitives and the insufficiently radical, normies will get an opinion.

And those are based on the general population, not the Republican party. Nice try nigger. Better luck next time. You failed. Game over.

I said his overall approval rating was 37%, you claimed it was 61%. The only one who failed here is you.

In my experience only chicanos do that. Most of the Mexicans I've met who were born in Mexico always boast about brown pride. But the Chicanos (who grow up in white areas) wish they were white.
I work with one who actually called himself white because his great-great-great grandfather came from Spain.

>I've been coming here since way before a healthy age, but it helped to make me the person I am today.

how could anyone unironically say this as a positive.

>I want to live in the world where Buchanan was elected president in 1992.

you and me both

He's speaking of an ethnostate. If White Nationalists get their (our) ethnostate, you would be sent back. Depending on how it would be sorted out, anyway.

its the first generation that have spent their entire lives with the modern internet

its almost impossible to control what they consume so its easy for them to see when they are being lied to

basically what happened with DARE but this time its with communists

would rather live in a world ruled by white men than any other race 2bh. I have no hate for my own race but from an objective stand point whites have the best resume for building civilization.

Sup Forums is a Latin board

Uma delicia

Why the hell don't we have a redpill campaign out for Latinos? I feel like they'd be the easiest ones to redpill.

>Posters with Cathodox imagery, American nationalist imagery, and "You left for a reason." in Spanish

>Images of Mexican and American heros side by side. "What did they have in common? Faith, Family, and Nationalism. For Republican."

>Image of hardworking Mexican family next to some eccentrically homosexual Mexican dude with the caption "Which one do you relate to?"

uma delicia...

Because a lot of Sup Forumsfags like want an ethnostate, meaning no browns.

>tfw no sopa de macaco

I feel you.

>>Image of hardworking Mexican family next to some eccentrically homosexual Mexican dude with the caption "Which one do you relate to?"

kek

why not a hairy trans """women""" standing next to a latino kid in a bathroom

genz is going to be the trans generation.

lol what now I love mexicans

The hate for Latinos needs to stop, at least for the ones that aren't lazy (the lazy ones are ussually poor)
Latinos are western too, you don't need to be a genius to notice it, keeping in mind that we are not a race, "Latino" is a localism. Latinos are Metizos, Whites, or Amerindian, and a very few black (brought from Africa just like in the US)
I'm pretty sure we are the most redpilled out of the "non-white" races

if we consider latinos white suddenly we arent in danger of becoming a minority anymore. FUCK TRUMP LET THE LATINOS COME

Yeah, a lot of folks know that. It was enlightening for me when our high school Spanish teacher explained to us that before she moved to the US she was always thought of as white, but suddenly here she was treated as if she had a different ethnicity. "Hispanic" is a cultural designation, it's no more of a race than "Muslim" is.

It's our turn this time, whiteys.

if you offer them free money/benefits/welfare/ebt, they are going to take it. If you take it away, I dont think they would beg.

The fat black ladies have it out for whites though, so white guy cant get on welfare even if he needs it.

chicano here
>>>mfw half of the american flags on Sup Forums are island spics, niggerricans, and chicanos

you cannot this simple reality

your turn for what, to oppress the blacks? please do