THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE Sup ForumsTARD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT BAWLING HIS FUCKING EYES OUT OVER THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING ARRESTED

THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE NEO NAZI "TOUGH GUY" ON Sup Forums MAKING VIOLENT THREATS AND TALKING ABOUT THE DAY OF THE ROPE/CIVIL WAR

youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>What options do we have left?
HAVE YOU TRIED NOT BEING A NAZI YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. ALL TALK BEHIND KEYBOARDS WHEN YOU'RE ANONYMOUS BUT CRY LIKE LITTLE BITCHES IN REAL CONFRONTATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ5h8iWa0Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=yo2U4EE51lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No sympathy for Nazi's

This kills the Sup Forums

>be pepper sprayed
>maced
>tear gassed
>have acid thrown at you

He made this video hours after C-Ville after enduring all of those chemicals for two days, its quite obvious he has trouble breathing, sinus issues, and his eyes can't stop tearing up.

sage

he needs to sort himself out

>be american
>express 1st amendment "rights"
>get warrant out for your arrest
>literally break down in tears in fear of being executed on sight by police

Guys a plant. Was on the Colbert show.

Let me show you what Sup Forums users really look like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

>pepper spray is why he's crying half a week after the riot
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think we americans are honestly going fucking coocoo
I'm nervous as shit I'm going to get reported at work for saying that black people have low IQs and that they came from mud huts
It's time for a fucking civil war and people have been showing their true colors over here more than ever. It's over the fucking edge at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ5h8iWa0Q&feature=youtu.be

He's a whiny piece of shit.

>I'm nervous as shit I'm going to get reported at work for saying that black people have low IQs and that they came from mud huts
Have you tried not saying racist things at work and instead acting like a fucking professional? I know the concept of not discussing politics at work is impossible to comprehend for a minimum wage mouthbreather, but come on.

This guy is a federal or paid LARPer
completely fictional man

Of sjw's can complain about white this, white that, and "white privilege", then why the fuck can't he complain about your precious pet minorities?

>goes from calling a parking meter attendant a racist because he's a veteran to being a white nationalist

lmao

he's a LARPer doing everything to discredit

>Have you tried not saying racist things

What's wrong with saying racist things? Nothing.

People only make a big deal over it because they're the actual pussies and want to control behavior.

Lel, he's literally Sup Forums personified

Yes, user, we're all babies here who'll never hoist a rifle or knife.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and anything that's said here is purely because it's politically incorrect.

>Everyone that makes me and my point of view look weak and fucking awful by association is LARPing or the CIA

I guess every one of those beta fucks wearing a polo and carrying a tiki torch in Charlottesville last weekend was having good fun playing pretend secret squirrel, then?

study Cantwell he is an obvious plant. I bet you believe glenn beck is real too

hes a fed

Well at least you've admitted it.
Thanks for the clarification

> being this delusional

Only niggers and deranged drug addled lefties are violent. Everyone knows it.

Everyone else, the workers, only become violent in defense.

Meanwhile this is what Antifa looks like -

youtube.com/watch?v=yo2U4EE51lo

You can include spics and Arabs too.

It's nothing to be proud of either.

Nice coordinated troll
Totally not obvious and thus unfunny/unprovoking XDDD
10/10!!

Me on the left.

>The strife of the working class

I love this meme.

The majority of [white] people are generally peaceful and "soft", and they're the working class.

They'll rarely become violent and hard unless someone attacks them individually or collectively. They won't even become violent if someone attacks them and the state says no.

It's been this way for a long time.

>Talks about how they got the proper permits
>Even had to go to court to secure their right to protest
>Attacked by antifa physically
>Media portrays them in the most negative way possible
>Finds out he has a warrant out for his arrest despite going through the proper channels.

BLM would be livid if this shit happened to them. Multiple police officers were killed during a BLM protest, and yet the media did everything they could to distance the one maniac from the rest of the movement. Why do these guys all get lumped in with that one schizophrenic man that ran down some protesters ?

Not enough blacks

Because no one likes Nazis you dumbfuck

>Why do these guys all get lumped in with that one schizophrenic man that ran down some protesters ?

Because the left and Neocons in the US are the actual evil ones?

They'll kill hundreds of thousands of people overseas and their supporters will overlook or support it; Libya and Iraq.

They're fucking evil, man.

Lying about some protest that goes against their ideology is literally nothing to them.

is he on some drugs
no real man would publicly cry like a bitch

>we hate 12 Nazi larpers that don't do anything but totally love Obama that killed hundreds of thousands of people for zero moral reason and started the migrant crisis

Yeah, the Great Satan is correct

The guy is just sad.

Although I still believe he's a plant.

Trumpfags are embarrassing. This is why everyone laughs how stupid theyvare

>he's a LARPer doing everything to discredit

nah, you num nuts do a good job of that yourselves with your incredibly shrinking movement

you literally have brain damage

nazis fought and died in WWII you dumb shits, these are just white guys from Sup Forums who aare tired of the shit the alt-left is doing.
I hope they clash and wipe each other out.
>sage

i cant tell if this is satire. no one can actually be this retarded, right Sup Forums? right?

this isnt the first time we've seen trumpcucks show their true faggy little colors.

I have boobies. So, no... not average.
The ladies are just ninjas here.
Now I'm off before I'm told to show my boobs

Oh, and kill yourself.

Yup were all fucking pussies here haha I don't get why you lefties even come here you're much stronger and morally superior. Stop wasting your time were just pathetic. Damn....

lol

This is who he is. He ripped off Adam Kokesh when Kokesh was in jail, then migrated to nationalism. There's a 100+ post thread on Kiwifarms about his pathetic bitchtits behavior.

But, y'know, "don't punch right." You know who that benefits? Criminals and con-men like Cantwell.

literally who? aside from being the crying nazi, where would i know this guy from?

>T.aussie commie
you fucking made a joke of yourself after posting that photo of your hand where your collarbone stands out

holy shit.

cool with the anti-Cantwell remarks

>everybody and their mother wants to ruin my fucking life

I've met Beck in person a number of times because he always seems to be a guest speaker or panelist at broadcast industry conferences I've attended. Part of his public persona was clearly a calculated act for money (surprise - that's literally everyone that's ever been in front of a camera), but when his defense is down he's still a genuine dumbfuck with inconsistent views in real life when away from the prompter. He's also irrelevant and completely incomparable to a faceless group of angry below-average Joes that have more pent up anger and frustration than brain cells to effectively utilize those emotions in a positive and constructive way to achieve their goals.

They (you?) are Black Lives Matter 2.0, only far less sympathetic and soon to be officially branded actual terrorists.. Congrats - guilt by association is a bitch, especially when it's long been completely socially acceptable for anyone and everyone to openly mock and spew vitriol at you consequence-free.

This one get maced, too?

You realise that men cry, right? Some of the greatest war heroes would break down at some point, even those who would go on to build your favourite ideology.

Crying is a natural response and there is nothing shameful about it. It suggests passion and empathy. The reason we no longer allow for it is the industrial production of our lives. We are expected to move on as we are effectively treated like machines. One is considered mentally ill if they cannot get over a death or relationship in a week or two. But it is the people who are emotionless who are the true psychos.

It is what you do with the crying and how you recover from it that matters. Of course, if you cry easily or often there is most likely a deeper problem. But don't let modern betas shame you for crying (although it shouldn't become this public display either).

Cucks

>THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE NEO NAZI "TOUGH GUY" ON Sup Forums
We don't go to protest.... they are not very constuctive. Just like hatred.

Looks like "delusion" is the new cool buzzword that shills are clinging to. Good to confirm.

without guys like this, niggers would walk with much more confidence and ape out.
there are only sheeps and wolves in this world.

BUT Sup Forums IS NOT ONE PERSON!!1!

bump for justice

To be honest, fuck nazis. But at the same time, he has warrants for doing shit that antifa does at every rally and yet there are no warrants for antifa members. I agree with the law but the law needs to be applied fairly if it is going to applied.

prison should toughen him the fuck up

>Nazis are cucks
No shit

no sympathy for losers who got made fun of on Colbert report so bad they became white supremacists or neo-nazi "clowns"

I can smell the rooting virginity through my screen

>without guys like this, niggers would walk with much more confidence and ape out
>there are only sheeps and wolves in this world
Holy shit how are white people this deluded?

the vet (micah x) who killed those cops didnt even like BLM. why do whites keep telling this lie?

Ever been to east Europe, Mr kangaroo?
>le whites are peaceful creatures who accidentally conquered the whole fucking world anf fought the most vile and evil races of the world, yet brutally defeated them all.
Yup, after all blacks Chinese and Indiana attacked Europe first. That's why we had to fight them back right?

Yes, he does red pills