Tfw I've outgrown the so-called "redpill" and am now reading through stuff I used to nonironically believe

>tfw I've outgrown the so-called "redpill" and am now reading through stuff I used to nonironically believe

>tfw no one gives a shit about your slide thread

I'm at the same point OP, any examples?

Kek, Just another useful idiot. We got what we wanted, we're done with you.

That's the whole point of the red pill...

Downplaying or nonacknowledge of the effects that centuries colonialism/imperialism had on the world (europeans dindu nuffin), jewish conspiracy shit, ideas on race that make no sense in terms of population genetics, nordcuck wewuzzing. There is just a lot of incompletely and sometimes wrong info here. I'm glad I got started here though

shut it nigger

Shishio was natsoc

Sick blog post my guy.

>One black person carrying a gun gets killed by a cop
>It's okay to destroy a city despite black people killing far more whites

Jewish-curated double standard #935647531751

No one who actually cares about the truth falls for leftist shit unless their entire worldview is predicated on what's trendy.

Battousai >>> Shishio

Nice cartoon pic faggot

This is probably the worst place to redpill anyone, it's full of long-debunked conspiracy theories and nonsense. It's fun, but not educational.

kenshin is the hero we need

If you didn't use an anime picture every time people wouldn't recognize you so fast and immediately disregard the thread.

Ever watched the live action?

People always recommend it, but I'm not sure cause the show was way to good to ruin it now.

most likely you succumbed to guilt and groupthink because you are way too much of pussy, dude. White Guilt is the official religion of the west. I look at the facts and accept them, no tears and no regrets. I am who I am. and I'm not sorry. I refuse to bow down before victimhood.

confirmed leftypol slide thread
eat shit faggot

Europeans did tons of cool shit imo. Humans had been killing and conquering each other for 100,000 years but it is only white people that are made to feel guilty.There is something glorious in conquest and even in banditry. The bloodthirsty hun and the conquistador are real men, much unlike the redditor, rick and morty watching guilt wracked cuck. I see sjws as weak and pitiful, they are mentally ill and they will never feel satisfied even when they drag everyone else down to their level. I don't hate them, i pity them. They are beasts in pain begging for sweet release.

>If I had my way, I would build a lethal chamber as big as the Crystal Palace, with a military band playing softly, and a Cinematograph working brightly; then I’d go out in the back streets and main streets and bring them in, all the sick, the halt, and the maimed; I would lead them gently, and they would smile me a weary thanks; and the band would softly bubble out the ‘Hallelujah Chorus’.

The live action is pretty good, it's a little
dofferent but good

The live actions are great. Do yourself a favor and watch them!

You're right too. I don't think that Europeans should feel guilty. I am merely saying that if you wish to understand why the world is the way it is (the Middle East, South Asia, Africa etc...), you absolutely need to understand Western imperialism. This is something that Sup Forums and right wingers in general gloss over because it triggers them. Similar to how say, appealing to he glories of European civilization would trigge SJWs.

hi samefag. we understand you guys work in pairs now (or just post on two phones, or whatever, we don't actually give a shit)

You know there are 2 sequels

pivoting behind horse-theory shit wont save your shit shill thread faggot

Horseshoe theory has a lot of truth to it. Look how paranoid and hostile you are to differing viewpoints. Remind you of anyone?

>if you wish to understand why the world is the way it is [..] you absolutely need to understand Western imperialism
everyone on Sup Forums understands "Western Imperialism". What a fucking worthless platitude you are laying down to provide cover for your bullshit
>Sup Forums and right wingers in general gloss over
christ the projection lmao. we understand history. the only people that gloss over history is you leftist kikes that like to omit all the history of war and slavery nonwhites did.

>everyone on Sup Forums understands "Western Imperialism". What a fucking worthless platitude you are laying down to provide cover for your bullshit
No, no you don't. And cursory skim through posts here reveal that.

>the only people that gloss over history is you leftist kikes that like to omit all the history of war and slavery nonwhites did.
While that's definitely has truth to it, it's. it really the case in terms of anyone who formally studies this stuff or reads an academically sound book on history. Slavery, conquest and subjugation is as old as humanity itself; this isn't controversial. However, the Europeans were the first to do these things on a worldwide scale. The vast majority of the world has been directly or indirectly affected and and its honestly the cause of much of the strife we see in the world today. To cover it sufficiently would require much more than what can be done here

(You) have brought nothing novel to the table
>hey guys we wuz wrong totally found something new out
>like what
>muh imperialism, da joos dont real, genetics dont real
All viewpoints that Sup Forums as a collective understands very well. (You) are really trying to bring that leftist shit in here under the guise of being an enlightened Sup Forums user as if that trick hasn't been done a thousand times before.

I'm sure most of Sup Forums has a vague or generalized idea that it happened, but not in any deep or meaningful way. You're so stuck in your anti-leftist thinking, that it's become the only way that you are able think. You view everything through that prism. You must escape this ideology and view the world truly objectively again. I too was lost in the anti-sjw rabbit hole having escaped from the suffocating leftist box. Thinking myself free, I didn't realize that I had simply traded one box for another.

(You) can't tell me shit and I'm not interested in hashing out your tired arguments. You've already lost the battle by being intellectually dishonest with your "hello fellow 4polers" trick. (You) should have posted an honest thread. All I have to do to win here is tear down this shit thread. Fuck off already back to your pozzed leftist shithole and stay there faggot

>You) can't tell me shit and I'm not interested in hashing out your tired arguments.
Because you cannot. I don't mean to be mean bye you evidentally haven't done your homework with respect to modern history .

>You've already lost the battle by being intellectually dishonest with your "hello fellow 4polers" trick. (You) should have posted an honest thread.
I've posted honestly from OP, user.

>hello fellow channers (shoop da whoops and the longcats xD) I'm just like you so listen to what I have to say
dead giveaway you are a leftist kike

Reminder that Shishio defeated Kenshin

Same. This Charlottesville retardation really opened my eyes.

>implying peak battousai wouldn't destroy peak shishio