Man doxed in Tiki Torch pic sets record straight

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn8BITsk0fE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/897291700204257280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was a setup by the jew mayor to silence and demonize us

B U M P

Lets get this out there goyim, hes /ourguy/

What a nice lad, provides jobs and doesnt afraid of commie faggots.

Matches James Allsup story as well. Police told to stand down and be in the back while everyone had to walk through Antifa to get into the park.

Exactly. They facilitated the violence. Why did the police not disperse that mob? All gatherings were declared unlawful, but the police didn't enforce this law against Antifa.

end of video shows police pushing alt-right directly into antifa crowd with nowhere else to go. WTF

he doesn't understand that those statures were put there to remind the black they are still inferior to the whiteman.

fuck him. i hope he suffers biggot pussy

>wishing ill on a person because you think they're misinformed
So this is the power of communism?

This goy offered a job to those who have been doxxed. This is what we need. An entire right wing community that can look out for one another.

So much for the tolerant left

good vid

PUT. THAT PEPE. DOWN. Pepe's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. Your name's user? You call yourself a shitposter you son of a bitch?
>I don't gotta sit here and listen to this shit.
You certainly don't pal, 'cause the good news is - you're banned. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. Cause we're adding a little something to this month's shitposting contest. As you all know first prize is a year's worth of Brendan Fraser's alimony. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of Sup Forums gold passes. Third prize is you're banned. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got memes. You can't close the memes you're given you can't close shit. You ARE shit. Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT.
>The memes are weak!
The memes are weak? The fuckin' memes are weak? YOU'RE weak. I've been baneposting FIFTEEN YEARS.
>What's your name?
FOR YOU! THAT'S my name!

Big guy? I don't give a shit. Cunnyposter? FUCK YOU, go home and play with your kids.

The war on whites is being escalated brah. Get fit, get educated and keep your wits about you. Always remember White People are back to back world war champs. We will win again.

He looks gorgeous.

So the alt right is offering unpaid internships now? Perfect

the tide turns, the fire rises.

He is a very well spoken and I like people like him because he gives his opinions and motives in a good light.

And they always will be

they are inferior

>This

this dude is 100x better than Cantwell, and a lot of our other guys

>von Nukem
It's illustrative that even the less spergy, developmentally impaired variety of LARPer would legally change his surname to von Nukem.

"Future of the white race," my ass.

Found the commie

>change your name from Landrum to von Nukem as a tribute to Germany and a video game character
>defending this level of faggotry
Found the larping retard

Bump

He speaks the truth.

"not nazi"
> uses that picture to backup his argument

They protect antifa.

This was fist class.
If the Nazis and the KKK are the only ones left who want to protect America's heritage and if they are the only ones who are willing to secure his right for freedom of speech and freedom of assembly, what choice did he have?

Bump

hes a stable chad

dare i say /ourguy/?

The whole world hates niggers.

>Von Nukem

sorry to break this to you but white folks aint the whole world. sorry

even black africans hate US blacks, user

Im loving that the majority of the guys getting doxed are not backing down.

For an enlightened niggerloving liberal you don't seem to know much about the world. Whites are the nigger-friendliest.

yeah, good for them. have you been in africa? i can tell you most of them dont give a shit about african blacks

+american

So....the left has to be tolerate of the right but the right does not have to be tolerate of the left. Sounds like you want gay rights.

Good man.

For doxxing as we move forward i say the police who pushed them into the mob need to be a priority for some exposure.

After listening to this, I really don't know how to feel about him.He seems like a decent lad.

Blow it out your ass

what's wrong with the picture? are you a raciss?

I can hardly wait to hear from the next great spokesman for British white nationalism, Boaty McBoatface.

>Nuke (((EM)))

I've got balls of steel

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE RIGHT GET DOXXED SO YOU GET A BETTER JOB

Great guy, how do I send him money?

Seems like a decent guy.
Interesting story and good evidence that the police were instigating conflict. Not good.

Was this one of the guys that was doxxed by @yesyoureracist on twitter? Aka Logan James of the Huffington post?

If so, he perhaps needs to know that Logan James was perhaps breaking the law by lying about people being nazis and trying to doxx them with an interest in seeing people harm them!

That character has quite a colorful history of anti white racism and hate speech on his twitter!
He also advocated violence against the rally attendees repeatedly!

Fortunately his attempt to make money our of it was brought to an end when patreon found him to be violating their rules and twitter temp locked his account and got him to stop doxxing people.

Now he is playing victim on his twitter account, complaining about Sup Forums

Maybe it's time for some payback!

No mercy for anti whites!

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

fuck off to africa and stay there until you learn fagot.

Chad nationalism

He sounds like an emotionless autist.

Plus he believes in the Pizza gate nonsense, leading me to believe that he has an IQ in the shady 80s.

How could you possibly question the judgement of a man who thought it was a good idea to legally change his surname to "von Nukem"?

He's hot AF.

This, have a co worker from Jamaca and he fucking hate Americam niggers.

based nukem, gives me hope for the future this one.

Yes. A white dude on my faceberk wrote today that all Nazi's at Charlottesville and everywhere else deserve death.
>think like us or we'll kill you
This is the power of the Alt-Left

That would imply any of the blacks you're talking about have any idea who these guys are besides old white dudes

So have you guys just dropped "racist" in favor of "Nazi" now?

I knew it! Duke nukem is /ourguy/!

no shit sherlock. the goyim that planned this, if they weren't fbi, should have expected an ambush from a kike mayor and obama democrat governor.

richard spencer and whoever the fuck else was in charge are complete idiots. this isn't a joke anymore.

>he will never push a commie out of a helicopter look back at you and wink

Why live

>i can tell you most of them dont give a shit about african blacks
They why not have blacks go back? It's obvious to both whites and blacks that living together isn't working out.

How about take a trip to china, see how long before you get castrated by a medicine man who thinks your dick in powdered form can be used to cure leukemia. Japan might welcome you temporarily, of course the only job you could hope for is the asian equivalent of a donkey show. Real sick bastards the japs.

Chad Nationalism is here.

Haters are going to hate

I have been to the whole world and I can confirm only whites will put up with blacks and America is the society where they are most equal with other races. Europe is more racist, Asia is waaaaay more racist, South America basically has a racial caste system, and Africans still genocide, cannibalize, rape, maim, and enslave each other like it's no big deal.

good man

>SWAT
>FUCKING PUSHED
>them INTO
>the counter-protestors
HOW FUCKING INSANE IS THIS?
AMERICA, DEFEND THIS!!!!

You guys do knew Charlottesville has like 20 cops right?

yes, I take this larper named after a video game's story very seriously

Bump

>Pizza gate nonsense

Quick! Explain

>The Franklin Scandal
>The Finders Cult
>Rotherham
>Jeffrey Epstein
>The Dutroux Affair

Holy shit

The media are truly sick and disgusting scumbags

CPD was nowhere in site, State Police were told to stand down obviously because they stood there and did nothing. Watch all the livestreams not the CNN snippets

>What are state troopers?

>pizzagate
Crap

>Oy vey, don't just defame the goy, make sure to add the part about how he's wrong about us!
Jew somewhere else, kike.

>niggers act like niggers
tell me how I know you don't live in a city

What is keeping mum about an ongoing investigation

...the pre-school playgrounds must be closed where it is.

it is AMERICAN LAW.
COMMIES HAVE 0 RIGHTS in AMERICA.

he got booted from patreon? hadn't heard that, that's good to hear.

>fact

no rich person would ever engage in the molestation of children and use their powers to get away with it

This video arouses a lot of anger in me.

When did he stop doing food reviews?

>white-knighting useful idiots
Hello tricky dicky spencer, how's that kike dick in your ass?

>This was a setup by the jew mayor to silence and demonize us

Put it this way, the Charlottesville mayor and Virginia governor allowed the ANTIFA to raise a flag.

They openly support each other.

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/897291700204257280

wouldn't it be cool if a muslim drove off his family? that would be swell

>CPD was nowhere in site, State Police were told to stand down obviously because they stood there and did nothing.

My town barricades the streets for a flower show, FFS.

How the hell did a car even get close to the protesters?

Somebody wasn't doing their job.
Maybe nobody was.

Two dead in fiery car crash would be much better to hear.

fuck niggers

You are fucking retarded. They were put there to heal the fractures left from the reconstruction. You should know something, people may forget those statues but they will remember who took them down. That should scare you.

Fuck the mayor was probable in the black block. Told them to stand down so no chance of him getting un masked