en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_colonization_of_the_Americas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What? To gas?

Muslims obviously

What the difference both of you niggers are brown

But I am curious to read Europeans opinion

> more Mexicans than muslims in the USA

Id pick muslims, they would be easier to destroy than the hoards of dirty Mexicans.

Arabs they're nice people

I'm fine with catholic Mexicans, the others can get the fuck out.

Neither, fuck off beaner scum. Got enough non-white trash.

Remember my ->9000% face

I'm European diaspora
Islam is obviously shit
But it's not as bad as Native Ameridinian genetics, they're basically gypsies. There's some European leaning Mexicans, but the average Muslim is whiter and causes less damage when mixing

Sudacas are infinitely better than muslim filth

proof

No muslism can be whiter than any mexican.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-ENR5T1J2s

Muslims are animals hellbent on the destruction of civilization. South Americans are just common criminals.

they're religion is rediculous but they've been living next to and fighting Europeans for thousand years. Many of them are forcefully converted Europeans. I know Mexico has some white people too, but in general if you pick a random Muslim they'll be whiter

>criminals or harcore criminals
None.

>some

European Mexicans are Mexican citizens of complete or predominant European descent.[8] While the Mexican government periodically conducts racial censuses for "Indigenous Mexicans" and "Afro-Mexicans" it hasn't conducted a census for European Mexicans for nearly a century.[9] Estimates of this ethnic group as a segment of the country's population range from 9% and 20% according to The World Factbook[1] and Encyclopædia Britannica[2] to as high as 47%[10] according to the ENADIS 2010 (National Survey About Discrimination),[4] conducted by the CONAPRED (National Council to Prevent Discrimination) as a mean to address the problems of racism that Mexicans of mainly Indigenous or African ancestry suffer at hands of a society that favors light skinned, European looking Mexicans.[11] Said survey is the only time the Mexican government has conducted a recent nationwide census that referenced the Eurodescendant population of Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

criminals

The population of the Native Amerindian population in Mexico declined by an estimated 90% (reduced to 1–2.5 million people) by the early 17th century. In Peru the indigenous Amerindian pre-contact population of around 6.5 million declined to 1 million by the early 17th century.[citation needed] The overwhelming cause of decline in both Mexico and Peru was infectious diseases, although the brutality of the Encomienda also played a significant part in the population decline.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_colonization_of_the_Americas

top kek

Brown, young mexican pussy, is the best pussy... cheaper and easier and to get

indians from guatemala = mexicans

American education

fuck you

use the big version

Mexican Indians look more like this?

You all look the same honestly

we dont. we are white.

We don't need to choose. We will remove every single foreigner and mongrel in our lands or take down the peaceful comfy societies that shitskins love in terror

this

you arent white, only western europeans and we their descendants.