WTF UBER?

I just got this from Email from Uber. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=PXvVRmJs_aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, time to use Lyft

commie propaganda, just ignore it

Same. Marked as spam, deleted app. Fuck those kikes. They murdered their old CEO's mom anyway.

Lyft is just as bad dude.

use the bus and walk you fucking faggot, busses go everywhere

Uber totally doesn't sound Nazistic

Just sayin.

Emailed support.

>It's great that Uber decided to let everyone know they're horrified about Charlottesville. Since this weekend I've lost sleep wondering what the corporation that found a way around taking on any of the responsibilities to their employees that a normal business does thought. I've always admired the way that Uber never let things like laws get in the way of sucking venture capital money up. So here's my thoughts while we're at it.

>I'm horrified that you thought I wanted Uber to tell me how to feel about anything, let alone politics. I will not be using your services anymore. I should have never supported a company that operated in violation of the law and designed software to avoid law enforcement in the first place. I'm not surprised you posted a lossQ1 this year. It is very impressive amount that was lost on $3.4b of revenue however.How can a driving service manage that without providing health insurance, paying maintenance fees, or even regular wages? Something to admire truly. A can do attitude, we'll run a company and figure out how to make money later. Trailblazers. Anyway, I'm sure diving head first into a divisive political moment without any shred of nuance will be great for your earnings. Here's some advice, and I'll waive the consulting fee since you guys clearly need the money more than me, corporations don't exist to be moral arbiters. The idea is usually to make more money than you spend.

>blaming the helicopter crash on the protestors

I recive shit like this from all my favorite sites, even bandcamp

its horrible, its time for the purge theres no other options left

cute

Well said

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=PXvVRmJs_aU
you're a rapist if you support trump. so this makes sense.

Sorry not even trump supports nazies
Fucknoff larper

If you actually sent this then you deserve this (you).

Incidentally, the past two times that a big company has waded into politics it hasn't ended well for them. Target lost about $16 billion (that's $100 million, 160 times!) by letting trannies into the bathroom, and Kellogg lost about 12% of its stock value by attacking Breitbart.

>A woman did a virtual signalling, pointless thing
surprising

time to get a car. Uber and Lyft are one in the same. Both cucked af.

Sent it as my account deletion request.

rekt

>murdered mom
wot

Maybe instead of using Uber or Lyft you faggots could just rent cars or buy cars or bicycles.

Lyft is ten times worse. I know a guy who they fired for saying that Germans deserved to exist in Germany.

great stuff
you one of them eloquent college learned fellas ain't ye

>upholding our policy against discrimination of any kind
>this includes banning people from the app

wait.... does this mean they won't ban anyone no matter their political views?
or does it mean they will discriminate against people they dont agree with by banning them from the app?

>i already know the answer i just wanted to point out the terrible wording and complete hypocritical nature of the email

They've got to let everyone know that there's nothing fear, because they loathe white people, too. Everyone HAD to know that. They would've lost so much business without that declaration. /s

>no place for discrimination
>only certain people may use our service
>corporate America only allows certain people to have 1st amendment rights
k

Got an English degree for the (you)s

Yet uber discriminates against people with disabilities (a protected class) by not ensuring their fleets are accessible.

First person to make a new ride app gets filthy rich.

(you)

>paying to ride in strangers' cars
Don't be a cuck. Get a challenger and put a brush guard on it.

Starbucks also buttfucked itself with the we'll only hire refugees pr stunt.
Remember how 30 to 50 year old white women ruined the world by voting for Trump?
Guess who is Starbucks main demographic?

Virtue-signalling cuck faggotry

rekt 'em

Ummm, sorry sweetie. Too late.

/n/

Noice

Isn't Uber dying anyways?

Lost $708 million on $3.4b revenue this year and their CFO resigned.

Mein Ăśber

lol they literally did this in bojack horseman

We should steal this and copy paste it and spam the fuck out of Uber with it.

it's ((((doublespeak)))) about ((((wrongthink)))). if you don't share ((((hatefacts)))) or do any (((((hatemath))))), you should be (((((fine))))).

See:

We are currently in a lawsuit against uber for sidestepping laws like the ADA. They are cold, calculating and don't care about anything but money. It is highly hypocritical of them to put out an anti-discrimination memo when they are deeply guilty of it themselves. Not to mention the rampant sexual harassment that went on in their company and the ousting of their CEO.

Clean it up at least, it's got some weird phrasing and shit.
Funny thing is it's for men and women. Let's the rider choose what gender they get picked up as. So if you are a real creep you can just request women drivers to perv on.

Uber = goober

Beautiful. I hope the fuckers pay out the ass.

>Hello Citizen #4AC95PR6AZV
>Today I'd like to tell you how to think

But drunk driving is immoral and illegal, and taxis are worse than both.

i, too, majored in english and now use my finely honed skills to shitpost. bravo friend

This is why we need driverless cars.
Robots are our friends!
Sex robots now!
Let robots control government!

I hope they taste the steel justice of your chairs wheels, user. Good luck jewing these Jews.

>Capitalism

why do these corporations always get political? Isnt it detrimental to business?

Whan that aprill with his shoures soote
The droghte of March hath perced to the roote
And every veyne in swich licour
Of which vertu engendered is the flour

I may not have many marketable skills, but I know the prologue to Canterbury Tales with a solid middle English dialect.

>use the bus
lol good way to get shot in my city

fairly poetic, have another (you)

My Uber account got perma banned because my buddy lit a bolw in car after stoner metal band concert .. Could be worse..

Ancaps, its time to grow up.

Bowl .. ( Weed )

Lyft is worse.

It is

But the people who do it aren't the ones who care about that
HR staff don't give a fuck about the company they're with. They're perfectly fine with running it into the ground and then moving on to something else.
To them, their agenda is more important than doing a good job, or they wouldn't be working in HR

plz post more i am building my collection of crabs with cigs

corporate branding.

>women
And what about LGBTQIFAIJEOT++++?
Someone SUE these bigots.

what ? the sign of CANCER? fucking hippie..
You get a pic of Twitter users..

>busses go everywhere
orly? nearest bus station is 55 miles away.
doesn't affect me though. I bought my car when I was 15.

no, since from the mainstream perspective there's nothing particularly controversial about it, at most they're causing annoyance by sending the email. the ppel who disagree enough with them to boyott is so relatively small that it makes not a dent to their business

Bet you don't hear them complaining about antifa.

Arianna Huffington is on their board of directors. She probably put them up for this show.

RIGHT WING DRIVING SERVICES

call a based taxi you fucking faggot

Yup. After I got it i deleted account and said fuck it. I used it a couple of times in NYC.

>doublethink
>doublespeak
This
So fucked up
I'll admit, I'm feelimg pretty triggered

oh look it's the usual smart "lets use (jewish company) instead of (jeweish company)" post

why are you helping them...

Fucking kek

>be man
>sign up to be driver
>woman comes up and refused to ride with you
>call her out for being transphobic

Just being Christlike.

You should not work for Uber.

I got it too because I used their service once. Literally one time a year an a half ago and they are being political with me.

Got it too. Looks like I'll be doing a lot more drunk walking.

It'd be nice if someone put together a handy guide of how to avoid giving businesses owned by ((((them)))) your money. It'd probably be more difficult than it is for vegans to find food, but it'd feel good to cut out a big chunk of that spending.

Unfortunately every single fucking company in the fucking world is like that if you're in a well-paid position. It stresses me the fuck out working for those clowns that say they're human, but what can I do. At least I get to retire early and never meet another one of your ilk ever again.

America is being terrorized by MARXIST-SUPREMACISTS
MARXIST-SUPREMACISTS
MARXIST-SUPREMACISTS

I got it and unsubscribed from their mailing list. I don'[t even care about the message; it's just so irrelevantly frivolou that it was a wakeup call I don't need all of these little bullshit emails in my work box.

Also all of those little "Ubereats" emails too. No, I don't care about your half-priced ice cream, shithead.

Welp, time to petition my elected officials to ban for-profit ride sharing apps...

Just require a Hackney License like every other taxi service.

> we're not banning anyone from the app
Well
I can't imagine that will extend to white supremacists

the sjw's at uber will probably dox you

>our policy against discrimination of any kind--this includes banning people from the app

top kek

>we will fight against discrimination by banning people we don't like from our app
hmm..

Disability rights has always been a conservative value. Bush signed the ADA.

bitches info

>It'd be nice if someone put together a handy guide of how to avoid giving businesses owned by ((((them))))

Don't accept VENTURE CAPITAL

I'll sue the shit out of them if they do. Don't care anyway.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we Sup Forums again

Don't worry mein Freund, you can always use
>MITFAHRGELEGENHEIT™
to get where you need to go
>pic related

nb4 nobody reads it / spam mail folder

Oh, look. Another limousine liberal. Place is worth a mil easy.