ALIENATED AND BLACKPILLED

>Be me
>ex wife becomes feminist after moving to blue controlled big city
>30, divorced,blackpilled , all former friends are libcucks,antifa types, and vidya betas
>2 kids live with ex and other man
>live in car
> cant reach out to anyone
>no support system
>live in south so all charities are infested with nigger
>rather starve
>know about jewish subversion, MGTOW and holohoax
>such is life inside the zio-matrix
>constant thoughts of killing betas/an hero
>go to gym sometimes but still doesnt quell existential lonliness and depression
>can only wait for world to rot
>eternal jew will no doubt turn son into homosexual and daughter into whore
>death cannot come fast enough
>"where are you God?"

Do you guys have any alt right buddies around you? Is alienation a problem for you as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoEEE70G2jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQRjj_WbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Pol is your friend friendo

Also, sort

Sort yourself out buckaroo.

Find a cause that justifies your suffering.

Spend your life red pilling faggits.

Gym membership but you live in car. Is that where you shower?

Huh, I thought the blacks were the ones that were supposed to blame others for their problems

All pol does is blame shit on the jews and the blacks. What happened to personal accountability? You are a failure because of your life choices, not the actions of others.

nothing really wrong here. i decide not to be a radical, so it's easy for me. i live in catoosa county, georgia. it's actually heavenly here. i stave off existential dread, but being a member and being up on the news of kekistan, Sup Forums and watching some of my favorite popular people on twitch.tv. i don't work because i'm mentally disabled. i run 3 times per week 40 minutes at a time and it took me almost 3 months to work up to that. i've lost 25 pounds. feel pretty alright. it makes me feel good knowing that i'm not abducted or living as a measly insect somewhere. i think my diet helps my brain a lot. i was pretty fuckin depressed in the spring, but i started running and eating like 98% vegetarian and it slowly started going away. all the while i was researching bank fraud. pedophelia. illuminati, satanists, all kinds of crazy fucking shit. the world is pretty fucked up, but if you find a good center for yourself and have some balance happiness seems to follow. i do miss playing tuba more than about anything, but i have good dreams at night and i wake up decently happy most mornings even though i'm not able to build a career. who cares after i die anyway.. wew i hate letting that thought cross my mind but fuck it. i usually get about an hour or so of trolling in per day too which helps. idk if this help you at all but if you have any more questions i prolly got answers.

Look at my flag, mate. I'm completely alienated. I live directly in front of a bus/rail station in a bigger city and when I open my window I rarely hear people speaking German. When I go out for a run, there are niggers everywhere selling drugs to fellow Germans. There's a refugee shelter nearby and apparently one of the shitskins planned to plant bombs inside of garbage cans around the area. Gypsies asking me for gibs whenever I have to take the train, disgustin cucks and homosexuals everywhere.

I'm telling you, I'll snap one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoEEE70G2jQ

>Do you guys have any alt right buddies around you? Is alienation a problem for you as well?

I'm not even alt-right, and alienation is a problem. I live in a large city in the south too, and everyone is antifa PC cancer.

I'm still social and I go out and make friends and stuff, but you can't go out for beers with a couple pals you just made without one of them launching into some diatribe about how the only language these alt-right people understand is language and we need to punch Nazis or how if you don't stand up and resist Trump you are complicit in genocide.

Like I said, I'm not even close to being alt-right. I'm like property-rights anarcho capitalist socially liberal or some shit, but I don't even dare open my mouth about anything because I know these liberal zealots would immediately turn on me and ostracize me from every social interaction I have access to.

I'm like a secret jew, except I' libertarian or some shit.

I'm basically just enjoying the facade of having friends and a social network until finally one day my power level is exposed and I have to move out to the country or find some other non-extremist social group.

>language these alt-right people understand is language
...is violence. Not language.

>live in the south
>somehow all your friends are lefties

jesus, how much of a faggot are you for that to happen.

I don't even know. I guess I'm into all the kind of things that liberals are into (minus the cuck shit and degeneracy).

I don't really know what sort of libertarian or conservative friends there are to be made. Do I have to go muddin' or something?

>137976129

Man up faggot.

Life has always been about suffering. Your duty is to suffer and overcome.

just go to an old geezer's house with some beer

A friend and I are pretty aligned in our views, we'll hang out now and then and talk about politics, diversity, all that. We don't say it outright, but we both get it. We're on the same page.

It helps when living in a liberal city of cucks.

Seriously. Hanging out with old people is like the only respite I get from the paranoia that I'm going to unknowingly say something ABSOLUTELY PROBLEMATIC and get lynched for it (see, I would say lynched if I wasn't constantly on my fucking guard around anyone younger than 50).

Sometimes I go backpacking with old people and you can actually cut up and jokingly call someone a retard or assume someone's gender based on their name and appearance without worrying that they'll go full on
>I'M A FUCKING WOMAN AND I PREFER TO BE CALLED ZHER YOU FUKCING FASCIST HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY LITERALLY JUST RAPED ME

I understand your feelings German brother. It is good to remember that others feel the same as you though, and that you are certainly not alone. It is an awful feeling looking at your nation being invaded, yet no one seems to know it or care. I know its hard not to give up and say fuck everyone, but you should be thankful. You should be happy you have the gift of enlightenment, that you can see the world for how it is. You are aware, the ultimate form of consciousness. It is rough, it is ugly, it is depressing, but it is a gift of a superior mind. Take happiness in your awareness and your sadness, it means you are alive, and that you deeply care for your people and nation. Yes it is the ultimate burden, but I wouldn't want it any other way. This world needs those with minds above the rest, to stay strong and be there to give them guidance and hope when all else burns around them. I feel one day when things deteriorate badly enough, we may be there to inspire and change the hearts of those around us. To show them whats real, and to the beauty of themselves and their history.

Basically, don't give up. All of our people have weaknesses and problems, but we can't abandon our identity solely because of them. We must always struggle and fight, it is our eternal blessing and curse to be enlightened and strong in the face of hardship. Our ancestors were, we must be also. Know that you are not alone, and that many others share your heart and struggles like myself.

Much love to you brother, I see light up ahead. Just keep holding on.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQRjj_WbU

Man that's rough. I'm an isolated loser too but also a subhuman virgin with no real responsibilities. It's a sad life but yours sounds even worse.

Cider helps me.

people who contribute nothing to the world and create more failed children should be sent to the gulag.

lol another classic case of a beta cuck fag blaming his problems on the jew. you sound more retarded than a fucking feminist blaming her problems on the patriarchy.

What are your plans to fix this?
Depression is a fucking useless emotion, just snap out of it, you're a man.

Every day I am grateful for my anti social mindset.

My advice to you is to learn to talk with yourself.

>Lives in car
> Goes to gym though
> Finds time to post on Sup Forums
> Loses kids

Fucking nuke yourself dude.

kys means (((they))) have one less person to fight/control, dont be a kike and support suicide

>I'm telling you, I'll snap one day.

Remember, the subhuman trash is worthless. Kill a thousand of them and it makes no difference.

They aren't even responsible for themselves being in Europe, but you know who is responsible.

Move to a place with good non-nigger charities. Surprisingly cuckifornia quite good. But some research should get you to an ideal place. Churches are also quite good.
If you're even remotely competent with your hands Habitat for Humanity is a fantastic charity.

Basically the goal is to achieve increasing stability in your life.
Once you get some of that it can spiral out. You can renegotiate your kids to the judge.

Then set up a Trust so your income can go straight to the kids and absolutely have you control it.

I gotta spare room user. You'll have to get a swastika burned onto your ass like in Oz but it's better than car living.

this

Yes goy you have complete agency over your life

Make it count
Aim high
Maybe find meaning in your life by doing something with it your ancestors would be proud of

slide thread seth rich was the leaker confirmed

>"Then David [on his death bed] said to his son Solomon, "Be strong and courageous, and act; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you nor forsake you until all the work for the service of the house of the LORD is finished"
1 Chronicles 28:20

>"Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong"
1 Corinthians 16:13

>alt right buddies

Kek.

Also you don't know shit about true isolation until you are an Independent. No I don't mean Independent as in 'third party' I mean honest to goodness contemplating on every issue in our society and arriving at your own ideas.

I feel you all. Lost most of my friends and my girlfriend because I tried to explain to them that Islam wasn't a religion of peace. Suddenly it was open fucking season on me and nothing could convince them to calm down. None of them have ever questioned anything they've been told and they violently rejected the most minor half dose of red pills. Every friendship is hollow now since I know that saying one wrong thing will burn an entire social network for me.

I fear that none of this is solvable with words and reason.

>live in car
what the fuck? surely no
that's just a trailer park boys joke isn't it, no one lives in a car do they?

Solve it another way

call my post number.

>>no support system
>>live in south so all charities are infested with nigger
>>rather starve
well there you go OP

You should kill your whore ex and her husband.

You are not alone brothers.

The tempest in a teapot of one mans social life is quellable by becoming socially necessary - have money, social stature, and an interesting social media presence that depicts a life others want to join in. Gay as hell, but that's how you win minor social politics.

That may be how to save society writ large with a social movement: attractive rank and file, effective branding/messaging, and presence amongst the halls of power. I'll have to consider this

Kys fag

gay. scrap together as much gas money as you can and just fucking drive to one of those fracking towns. just do it dude. look them up and just drive. get a job doing anything.

An inspiring post.

First of all, relax. Right NOW, get a job and an apartment. Don't think about your kids or anyone else until you at least get that together. If you drink/smoke/etc STOP IT.

Then, lift weights. You don't need an expensive gym membership, or even real weights. Look up some free-weight exercises, put together a 6-day routine, and lift something heavy. You can bring it down to 5 days after 2-3 months.

Then, nourish your mind. Be informed, learn new skills and ways to make money.

Finally, purchase a gun and learn to shoot it. You will need it one day.

You are going to be alright. Get your life together, and others will accept you, and you will accept yourself. Conceal your power level around other people, and focus on what I am telling you.

Do you have any skills?

Like how you go on about "betas" yet here we have all this "pity me" text. Put aside all your destructive political views (MGTOW especially) and focus on getting your shit together. A home is more important than "za holocaust waz za veddy fake".