(embed)

twitter.com/mossos/status/898329685033013248 (embed)

SECOND TERROR ATTACK THWARTED

4 TERRORISTS DEAD, ONE FLEEING

twitter.com/mossos/status/898346706353311745

STATEMENT FROM CATALONIAN POLICE "As well as the four killed in Cambrils, there is a fifth perpetrator injured during the same
operation."

twitter.com/mossos/status/898337836147003392

twitter.com/mossos/status/898346706353311745

Catalan police official twitter, all 5 terrorists accounted for and situation apparently back to normality.

twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/898343596159451136

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=on9TXY8kYyk
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzwbsI7ISQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qICwgHT5rpg
twitter.com/mossos/status/898363595133734913
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#PrayforIslam

awwooo~

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Will this ever end?

religion of peace

Remnber the rules

are all the terrorists dead now?

Oy vey

There's 2 million left in Spain.

one is just injured
i hope he can enjoy some pork tonight in prison

Not until the mosques are gone

Tourists?

WE THE BOIS
HOLA HOLA HOLLA
WE THE BOIS

>999
nice

Join us, brother,
we are going Mosque burning tonight.

>tfw bombs going off around me but they're contained so I shouldn't freak out from hearing bombs go off.

Welcome tourists,
Some of the people who live in this neighborhood are commie turbo cucks who would rather prep the migrant bull to fuck their wives than allow their fellow Spaniards to make a Euro or two off of the desire of people like yourselves to come here and stimulate our shit economy.
t. a colossal maricon

WHAT THE FUCK
THE GUY WENT TO THE POLICE, TO TELL HIS BROTHER STOLE HIS PASSPORT AND WAS FRAMED
HAHAHA

wtf? Why?

DINDU

muzzies

This just in: 2 trucks were seen on site. They were confirmed peaceful.

#notalltrucks

We have the best police and military ever, lads
if the king would like to resolve this shit forever, it would take 2 weeks at most
clean
simple
also while tweeting about it

i am proud

They believe the terrorists have bombs on their bodies. They're going to blow em up lol (not a joke)

As a practicing muslim I want to make it very clear that NOT ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists. These people do not represent the views of the majority nor of our religion. The REAL victim of this attack are the muslim community. Hate crimes in Europe have come up 40% in the past 5 years. This goes to show that these attacks BENEFIT the NAZIS and NOT MUSLIMS. Please do not group us together.

Let me point out to you some good news about the muslim community to prove this to you. Today Malala Yousef got a university place at Oxford university. She represents the views of a lot of young european girls and she wears a hijab to show she is muslim. She is a MODERATE muslim like MOST of us and NOT violent. Islam is a religion which represents EQUALITY and PEACE.

>thwarted

Awwwww

Anti-explosives unit (tedax) have to blow up the suicide vests.

youtube.com/watch?v=on9TXY8kYyk

Pretty weak for an ISIS attack, they've always shilled that they wanted to get at Spain since they assumed it was a soft target and Spain is already filled with kebabs.

This is the dumbest fucking shit I've seen today

Tourist = spends money, contributes to local economy, generates taxes

Refugee = on welfare, unemployed, probably has no skills or wealth, doesn't speak the language, therefore maybe unemployable, drains taxes

Doesn't Spain have massive unemployment? Fucking idiots

>4 TERRORISTS DEAD
So proud of papa

You should be! It's such a shame how cucked Europe is. Without political correctness all these problems would go away very quickly!

>muh gentrification, ally with Ahmed and kill some tourists so our city becomes a shithole again
alt-left logic

I thought mossos were incompetent and ill-prepared for counterterrorism? Now it's spanish police doing the legwork?

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzwbsI7ISQ

Van driver still on the run

2nd attacked thwarted.

Don't you have antifa and leftists that write stupid shit on cities?

When are you going to put out a version of the Quran without all the infidel killing? Come on now, you're centuries behind christianity, what's taking you so long?

#RESPECT

You think Spaniards are writing that?

COUNTER-TERRORISTS WIN

Why is it that the majority of pure Islamic countries (Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc), who fully practice Islam and put Islam into law, share the same ideologies as terrorists?

Regardless if you are trying to bait, this is a question I have for people who say things like you said

youtube.com/watch?v=qICwgHT5rpg

DELET

Are they claiming that ISIS is a bunch of Nazi Racists?

They consider themselves citizens of the world, amigo. Nationalities are for losers.

They want to tie Charlottesville to Barcelona so they can ban all free speech on the earth

more bad news

And people wonder, why the frankists were so cruel to the commie filth back in the 1938.

Was he /ourguy/?

>we don't like gentrification waaaaaaaaaaaa

so fucking cringey

Si hay todavia algun catalanbro mis mas sinceras condolencias, mucho animo desde Logroño, mi abuela esta ahora mismo en Salou asi que comparto el mismo miedo y el odio, mi mas sincero cariño y odio a esa escoria que a atacado a nuestro pueblo

>write anti tourist graffiti
>someone comes and adds another graffiti
woooow

MOSSAD psy-op to paint anti-zionism as terrorism

its all so clear now

que eres de Barcelona? No conozco nadie de alli que vaya por las ramblas en verano

Ain't that cute.

Yeah, frankists were also kind of genocidal thugs with no regard to individual rights, freedom of speech, or the culture of most of spain.At least they were right regarding commies.

Cuidaos maquinas, a verr si hay suerte y con esto se le pasa la tonteria a la gente y a alguien se le abren los ojos.

I wish the lefties of now were like the commies back then.

Tourist go home. Welcome refugee.

Facepalm

happenings continue

how did Spanish intel not break up this large network of terrablists, you are allowed a one off or two of happenings with a lone wolf kebab or two, but massively organized terrorist bonanza means your intel agencies are slippin

>after all those days
>finally a happening
> dead muzz , bombs , trucks of peace

thanks you spaniards

muzzle it muzzie

Yes, they do. And the ones that do that work for Barcelona en Comú. These writings literally only occur in places they got elected.

Several other stupid things they did include: Make illegal to rent your home. Make assaulting homes legal. Make illegal to drive if your car is older than ten years (which in turn, makes it impossible to sell it).

Well then you better get out there and get some blood on your hands, because your communities half ass attempts at condemning and weeding out these "undesirables" leave something to be desired.

I'm from near Salou, your granma is the safest that she can be. Theyve closed off all the access to the town and the line of cars goes for kms.

They're competent.

Lamento ser tan negativo, pero es mas fácil que Palestina renuncie a Jerusalen, que convencer a la izquierda de que están equivocados.

why is it like that?
in mallorca its easy - most people go there to behave like the pure animals they are.
but in barcelona?
id think the visitors would be more like interested in the architecture, cuisine, arts, fashion/shopping or things like that?

i mean the literal party capital of the world berlin is kind of trashed but not even like what you described.
or did you exaggerate a bit?

We muslims have DIVERSE view points. Some countries BELIEVE in full sharia. Others do not. Sharia is NOT bad though. Praying is a part of sharia. Sharia is muslim law. Saudi Arabia is MORE progressive than most european countries. You would know that is TRUE if you were educated but people here are NOT. Some people in these countries give weapons to terrorists but MOST muslims do not support these people as I stated earlier. To answer your question, we moderate muslims believe in sharia, most of us anyway and so do terrorists but we are NOT violent. That is the difference. We just want to practice our religion, terrorists want to be mean to people

Lots of potential terrorists have been arrested in the last few years and the last terrorist attack was back in 2004. You can't just predict some guy will drive over people.

No hace falta convencerlos, solo que los normies que posturean se harten de seguirles las paridas. Con el acero dedl sable en el cogote se les pasan las tonterias, esperemos no llegar a ese punto.

Time is running out

moderates get the cross too!

Is this attack evidence that ISIS and Communists have similar goals?
Essentially, reclaim Spain as an Islamic "tolerant" state?

i hope they finally make a good briefing of all this, because there is a lot of stuff
>moors fucking up their bombs at home, and nuking their place by error, this very morning
>afternoon, they run over people on las ramblas
>at night they try to do the same, but they fuck up, and start shooting people

victims: 13
injured: 50 + 7 (tonight) + 1 cop
killed moors: 2+4
injured moors: 1

Is Peru R A R E?

wtf did this just happened now?

Pues ojalá sea de esa forma.

Quran without death for infidels when? Quran without political book when? Reform your cult already, you're centuries behind!

Spain once was a mighty empire...now they are well and truly cucked by the libtards....i'm disappointed

>genocidal thugs
>unironically implying it's something bad
Genocide and mass killings have been happening for the entire human history. You wipe out your enemies, or you let the tensions slowly rise to explode in another major conflict, worse and dangerous than ever before.
>no regard to individual rights
For individual right to exist you must assure the collective as a whole has the means to exist and thrive. For the western civilization to become the best human invention our ancestors had to go through centuries of ruthless puritan collectivist order.
The seize of individual rights is a necessary step to the golden age of individualism, even Frank Herbert knew that when he wrote the God Emperor. It won't work with either subhuman commies or mudslime non-whites.
>freedom of speech
Freedom of speech wasn't a thing in that period in Europe at all, but basically the same as above.
>the culture of most of spain
Your nation has become great again in the XX century. Some fuck ass catalans don't count, because they've proved they're imbeciles and (((world citizens))). Hope they'll gargled in their globalist kike cum to death.
The rest of Spain was great, some globalist overrated shitty artist being mad doesn't count, too.

X X V X
D E U S
X X L X
X X T X

Comfort does that to people

no
this confirms the last happening including a carmaggedon sequence, that failed miserably

It's not "some guy", so far it's multiple happenings and an entire unit of terrablists with suicide vests also got perforated.

I thought it was over 100 injured at Las Rambla?

We have truly been blessed with a great happening my friends. Praise be!

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists.

Yeah, but a bunch of people died from a car.
Doesn't that mean that everyone who is mildly associated or supports Muslims is a terrorist sympathizer?
Do we need to disavow Islam and it's hateful ideologies?
Should we start destroying any monument on behalf of Islam because it's associated with some idiot driving a car into people?

It's funny how many conservatives are blamed for enabling Nazi attacks (well, the one attack that no one supported), yet millions of Muslims support ISIS and defend these attacks.

twitter.com/mossos/status/898363595133734913

>The fifth terrorist has died

7 killed