ILLUMINATI CULLING EMINENT

If I were you I would stop giving a fuck about all the political bullshit and keep your eye on the ball. The kikes have a major mass extinction planned. It is very complex to understand so don't come here spouting bs at those that know more than you can possibly imagine. Only come if you are god tier red pilled or want to get there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1LYEeRu2pM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5y7nyTTIKk
youtube.com/watch?v=f3U5aYwJPkw
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
archive.is/pWqUR
gematrix.org/?word=gvf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/15/alabama-woman-found-almost-month-wandering-lost-woods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sun and moon
>Isis and osiris
>black vs white
Eclipse gonna be good lads

hahaha well good is one word for it

I'm concerned, memes aside. There are gonna be thousands of families away from home going to the central us to see totality. There are people freaking out about not being able to preorder glasses from a restaurant I work at that is having eclipse themed food. A guy called and said there would be hell to pay if we sold out. Racial tensions are high. People are scared of north Korea. The entire continent will be looking up at roughly the same time Monday. The profane are easily swayed with theatrics. We could witness something bluebeam tier, or even something as crazy as an emp blamed on "astrological conditions".

Intrudution vidya for this thread?
Let's get some material in here

youtube.com/watch?v=z1LYEeRu2pM

user is wise. My theory is a staged Nibiru/alien invasion incident using HAARP and blue beam then a release of a bio agent like they with swine flu in the Ukraine, not necessarily on the eclipse but prob on 9/23 is more likely

ty brother

So what happened to the dragon in the sky anyways? Is that still happening or what?

One thing is important.

The Church, aka the "Body of Christ"

is YOU

So the devil will try as hard as he can to shatter YOUR personal faith

without that, you are rat bait

so be sure you got that first, a lot of people will become godless cucks at the end

lukewarm, and spat out by the lord

So where is the content

I think that object is still falling yeah.

Not sure how long though, nor if its any value to things happening/going to happen

And I think if this eclipse shit is used then only by (((them))) to sell us their alien bs

I'm pretty sure demons arent aliens by now though, and thats what this is

I have been tracking revelations I have a few of them they have done already

Agreed,

Something's up. Stay vigilant

what are you guys to prep if anything

I had a similar conversation today about the eclipse coverage on MSM. Too much hype and coverage for a natural occurrence. I also wouldn't be surprised if the false prophet appears.

But we know better... trust no one

redpill me on The French Southern and Antarctic Lands

>trust no one
this

Bump for info

the media will sensationalize anything they can to gain viewers. even an eclipse.

Sorry brother don't know much about plus everything is clouded in misinformation campaigns. Either they have been hiding Nibiru from us, which I doubt because all the channels I see any info about this on YT are Illuminati channels, don't ask me how I know, it i complex symbology you have to understand, just take my word for it. Or they are using HAARP causing the split imo. These are just theories though, but extensively well researched theories

(((they))) own the media everything on it has nothing to do with ratings friend, only their agenda

Many possibilities. But something just doesn't FEEL right. I get chills every time I think of it. Even the word "Totality" is making me nervous.

I don't think it's extraterrestrial. Not at all. It's something they will use as cover.

The temperature will drop when its "totality" as the pol prophecy reads- it will happen when the weather cools

how can we counterattack?

the pleiadians are with me monitoring this thread... you have used the beacon alert triggers and we have begun engagement.

>it will happen when the weather cools
september

9/23

well first you have to survive it. Save copies of the bible and dhammapada to fight their new age occult Luciferianism bullshit they will try to go indoctrinate the survivors into which basically makes the god kings worshiped for fucking you over raping and killing your kids and harvesting your organs

monitoring the usual suspects right now, but nothings going on.. all quiet

youtube.com/watch?v=k5y7nyTTIKk

Absolutely this, join the global meditation 11 midday pacific time (cali time) on the 21st. Meditate pray w ish for peace whatever but come together, as ((they)) will doing mass sacraficies to take advantage of the eclipse. Lets counter these evil fucks.

it has EVERYTHING to do with ratings friendo. the more people who "tune" into their "programming", the more people they can control.

they have to sensationalize it so people are drawn in. it's a spectacle.

I will pray and send love and compassion to you my friend

I hate that word, illuminati, but I know exactly what you are talking about. They have a certain knowing arrogance that is subtle

>he more people who "tune" into their "programming", the more people they can control.

w/e you say brother, I understand where you are coming from and your logic is not wrong I just think you are a few steps behind on this, but no matter in the scheme of things

november will roll around and nothing will have happened. Trumps presidency will end and nothing will have happened. you will grow old--maybe have a kid and family if you're not a worthless piece of shit--and nothing will have happened

Well Illuminati is a very specific organization, but I see what you are saying

They will blow up the moon and blame drumpf

user is very naive hang around you may catch up

The dat after HAARP was turned off a very "sensitive" friend of mine said there was like a droning voice.

anecdotal but for me, I agree with them,somethings up, like in 2012 when everything got a period of (weirdness)

bring me up to speed then hombre.

This not some prophecy based on Mayan calendars or psychic predictions. I wrote a book exposing the kikes and what they are doing. This is all very carefully researched and cross referenced information. Take what you will from it.

Historically, what bad events coincide with totality? I know those who wish harm upon us likely coordinate large scale happenings during these times no?

Literally call any news about reality FAKE NEWS.

Post random shit about "illuminati" culling, and instantly it's a fact?

You people are a fucking joke. Get out of your delusional bubble before you destroy this world.

There is other info about this brother a lot of people x[experienced it Missouri I believe

>seven salems
>seven sales
>seven seals

W E W

brother it is all incredibly complex if you are to understand and believe it requires a lot of research and you have to be led step by step. Unless you want to take my word as being an expert on the topic and start with the immediate habbenings. Many people here know my work and credibility. I have been exposing what they are doing here for some time

store information, written is ok, but memorisation means you have it with you at all times and to destroy it, you must be destroyed, start memorising.

this

A rock will stand on seven hills.

anons has eyes but cannot see. We are not your parents, it is not our job to show you truth it your job to seek it. If you aren't here looking for it then why are you here? I was very clear about eh nature of this thread in the description

There's lot of quake activity though as reported on dutch's channel. I suspected some major earthquakes to hit, call it an itch. Spaceweather and all that.

We are definitely on track for the end of days goys

youtube.com/watch?v=f3U5aYwJPkw

cool, i thought i was going mad the first night.

Occult stuff was ramping up a bit (extra unwanted telecommunication etc)

good advice user. I myself have an ededic memory

why are you keeping the curiosity door locked?

the old myths would be great to survive, or even the kolbrin bible, thats pretty epic stuff about the history of the nephilim and the fallen ones

The Illuminati Nibiru channels I mentioned have footage of this phenoma claiming it was due to Nibiriu so yah most likely is HAARP shit then

archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt

thats the Kolbrin Bible if anyone of Greek, Gaelic, German and Roman ancestry wants to know

Pray for humanity and the best possible outcome, i accompany you in the sentiments, love and light Be with u.

brother I said I would tell you anything, if you want to take it face value but I can also show the way to know the truth the path is up to you brother. I mean it depends on how your mind works. I am a scientist and Buddhist so I would never just believe someone claiming to know about any of this on some forum I would want them to show me all the proof to investigate it all for myself. I can give you either one you want up to you

I live near a HAARP facility, according a neighbour, she said to watch the clouds overthe river estuary. Turns out, there was actual visual differences with cloud formations etc.

Need to visit her to get the pics (shes been watching cloud and atmospheric related stuff for a long time.)

Well I think this plays into their hands with their lucfierian occultism but hey w/e you like

Yes. Italy. Rome might be obliterated after all.

Good.

About time the Vatican gets destroyed, enough Satanism for 100 worlds.
That and kikeland.

They get it coming too

Namaste

wtf happened to muh zika virus

I can't wait, it's going to be glorious

(((They))) are losing control, Trump is defying them. They will use the Totality event to unveil their plan.

Remember it is not real. God is infinitely good and we are made in his image of pure love. Anything else is a false prophet to lead you astray.

Not sure what you are referring to bro. Pretty sure the kikes will release a bio agent like they did the swine flu in the Ukraine along with w/e other kikery they have in store

just drop some knowledge chief. most of your answers are cryptic af. i get that it's complex and requires a ton of research. however, if what little you have said is true, then we just don't have the time for a ton of research to take place.

hahaha good attitude brother, I am a Buddhist so I do not fear death. Whatever happens, happens. I do get pissed at lies and injustice however and would love to take the kikes down and fuck their shit up haha. Not much that can be done to stop the event but after there is hope

Sheeeiiittt

Maranatha

the destruction of the past is how to bring in their new religion, the myths tell the same stories of Civ collapse, then reformation, death of heroes.

>my best guess is irish myths talk about 3 different civilizations, (Greek, Phoenician and Aryan)

I'll have sky atlases and OS maps stored, but myspirituality isnt great imho, im just here to keep the Light ones alive for as long as I can.

pretty shit job for the end of the world but hey, makes me feel useful and thats the path i got.

Good luck.

true well start here bro read this then ask questions about w/e you want to know
archive.is/pWqUR

>meditation
Heathen Heretics Disgusting.
It won't work, Christ is the truth.

Also I have been posting this for months
KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

also the license plate of the false flag VA was gvf 1111. GVF in gematra means end of days and order of Illuminati and 11:11 is what time the eclipse happens

gematrix.org/?word=gvf

i entered the light once.
thought it was god..
the book says it was satan.

what do?

the war between the lyrans and reptilians is heating up!

Lmao still u larping fagghost

ty brother ditto

This, you guys can't keep looking at what they want you to look at. If the (((media))) is pushing it, you can be sure that it ain't the right way to look. Think for yourselves for a second.

GLOBAL MEDITATION 11 AM PACIFIC TIME 21ST OF AUGUST, join us lets takr our reality bAck, from ((them))

Also the story of the woman in the woods just came out the other day

interesting

this women fled into the WILDERNESS for a month

september 23 is in about a month

found on a saturday , sept 23 is on a saturday

found on highway 82 , 82 in strongs is "to fly"

Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/15/alabama-woman-found-almost-month-wandering-lost-woods/

read my pic, op is right and america is fucked.

As I said I am being general right now, but I have such meticulous research and knowledge I can give to you if you want it or you can just take my word it, this is happening

>The kikes have a major mass extinction planned
yeah, it will seem like big nothing but fukushima radiation is killing you and making young people sterile

also they could easily shut off the meds for junkies stuck on oxycontin and they'll lose their shit and take to the streets and there are a lot of them mostly white, instant headlines

oh fuck, it's you again. Came here to shill your book? or try to start a cult within Sup Forums?

what is lyrans?

and if im decended from reptillians.... like the myths say...

you know what else Rome was infested with? kikes

>EMINENT

What? Like eminent domain?

Fucking tinfoil hat retard

I think their attack will be more direct than indirect but yes all of these things are true as well

Hahahaha I love coming to these threads to watch the same circlejerks occur over and over and over again. Nothing EVER happens when you make all these crazy predictions. Every time, it's the same. Everybody gets worked up to the tits, gets ready for shit to go sideways, and then... we all get up and go back to work, and keep living. Why should this be any different?

i read the thread and your comments. it's compelling. what do you believe will happen on monday? will it only affect those in the path of the full eclipse? does anyone at this point have any recourse?

you are full of shit, there is no possible way for any organization to plant every aspect of kek so perfectly. kys larper, digis agree

EMINENT, that white rapper guy aka as Slim Shabby

Doomsday clock is soon to run out.

>tfw so new he can't spot shills

>there is no possible way for any organization to plant every aspect of kek so perfectly.

oh fuck I am dying laughing at this one. Yah it is infinitely more likely it all happened by accident and most of the pepe memes are filled with occult symbolism HAHAHA. You are really dumb and dont belong here

Is a shitstorm brewing?

Aaaannddd he leaves out immigration, and giving citizenship to non-Romans.

Take me My Lord. Free me from the Jew.