Why do ameriturds think we care about their 3rd world nigger infected dystopian nightmare?

Why do ameriturds think we care about their 3rd world nigger infected dystopian nightmare?

For the past weeks 80% of the threads are about their stupid country. Do we really need 50 daily threads about Charlotsville? 100 Trump generals? 90 threads about Richard Spencer?

Sup Forums is an international board and should be treated as such. There are tons of relevant news everyday being slided by american threads. I'm sure there's a great subreddit for this garbage somewhere, but Sup Forums is for world news.

are you chilly? need a sweater?

S-STOP MAKING FUN OF US

>he doesn't use filters

I care
my country is boring

Ha! Laughing hard at myself

America is the most important country in the world you stupid faggot, like it or not. If you want to talk about your irrelevant shit-tier country, go to some other site dedicated to it.

Gee maybe the fact that you literally never stop talking about .

How do I filter out burger posts

delete this holy shit

Fight over YOUR politics then, you freaking llama. What the fuck goes on in Chile anyways?

Hey. I have a beard.

>Sup Forums is an international board
No it's not.This is the politics board Diego.But for whatever inane reason, they added flags to it.Part of the reason this board is so shit today.Here's the international board
Go back to your circle-jerk general with the shitty Simpsons memes.

Estos gringos no saben ni tener una discusión política seria, todos sus argumentos son pedazos de wikipedia, momos y deformaciones de lecturas que no pudieron entender bien.

No one here reads bean runes, chilinigger. Put it in straight american.

Pic related.

sorry for fucking up your day chili, I like you on hot dogs

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

in response to this post i shall make 6 posts a day involving america. i advise you all do the same to
further piss off poor baby OP

>when you understand what people say in a language you don't speak
So... this is what being european is like....

>saying momos instead of memes

>bean runes

topkek

No te olvides de ir a limpiarte la mierda del culo antes de ir al super y lavarte bien debajo de las tetas antes de deslumbrarnos con tus complejos argumentos políticos

apaña poh saco de wea que vamos perdiendo

Newfag here. Serious question, how to filter certain posts?

Because America is the only country that matters.