My eng professor is making us read these (((articles))) for a debate tomorrow...

My eng professor is making us read these (((articles))) for a debate tomorrow, give me some real article's so I can win the debate

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/svxcr
web.archive.org/web/20170818021040/https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/16/president-trumps-false-claim-that-counter-demonstrators-lacked-a-permit/
dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/heres-how-the-virginia-state-police-provoked-violence-at-charlottesville/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/view-street-police-stood-adversaries-fought-49244943
youtu.be/BqXWhG6IZ50
youtu.be/pxECY1PXjiM
medium.com/@StyxEinzig/the-mayor-of-charlottesville-caused-3-deaths-not-richard-spencer-196659cb10c5
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
pastebin.com/dGRUj2t4
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

protip: your professor is allowed to fail you for disagreeing.

I usually use wowomg()com for all my research

just say what he wants to hear so you get your A. Fuck I wish school had been as simple and easy when I was there.

It's the last day of the quarter I wanna have some fun

Truth is more important than getting the A. If the assingment is to put in an effort and you do, but he still fucks you over just for disagreeing you can try to fight it with the administration. Argue this: not everyone on the right were nazis or kkk. They were simply there to protest in favor of free speech and the rightful keeping of the confederate statues for historical benefit. Only dictators and communists tear down statues. However, even if they were all nazis and kkk, so what? Nazis are protected by the first amendment too. What is the point of free speech laws if they are not defended at their extremes? It's easy to be an advocate of free speech when the speech is an echo of your own views, but that's not the point of the first amendment. The fact is that the right got the proper permits to assemble and the left did not. See Wash Post LITERAL FAKE NEWS article trying to refute that claim. Facts: the permits the left had were for different parks, not "emancipation park." Thus they had not right to be there. They also try to argue that they didn't need a permit anyways. False. If they were individuals they wouldn't have, but clearly they were a whole seperate assembly. Point out this fact and all the videos clearly showing violence on the side of the left.

streamable.com/svxcr

Forgot to attach wash post fake news

web.archive.org/web/20170818021040/https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/16/president-trumps-false-claim-that-counter-demonstrators-lacked-a-permit/

Eng is English or engineering?
If the former, fuck you for taking an English class, you deserve what you get.

just call out sick m8. It's college you don't have to go

Here is Pax Dickinson's account, with a photo diagram of the area:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/heres-how-the-virginia-state-police-provoked-violence-at-charlottesville/

Here's a mainstream media (AP) story which corroborates the idea that the police were intentionally pushing the two sides together and standing back when violence resulted:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/view-street-police-stood-adversaries-fought-49244943

Show videos of Antifa violence. Point out how articles rarely mentioned them.

Point out how there have been other statues ALREADY taken down since then and how there are talks about dozens of other monuments, including Stone Mountain.

Point out if we don't draw the line, our entire country's history back to our forefathers can be forfeit because its "racist".

Also, if you really want to rile people up, argue that Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe and Charlottesville's mayor should be investigated for felony murder due to the events - it's a federal felony to to deprive people of constitutional rights under color of law (in this case, the arbitrary rally cancellation ordered by McAuliffe was arguably a state-sponsored violation of the 1st Amendment), and deaths resulting from felonies can be charged as murder.

Add also that the maximum judicial sentence for federal felony murder under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act (AEDPA) of 1996 is execution.

Couple days later. Who are the violent ones here?
youtu.be/BqXWhG6IZ50

Do peaceful "counter protestors" throw waterballons full of piss and shit?
youtu.be/pxECY1PXjiM

If it's that important, write one for the prof and one for yourself, maybe put that one online somewhere. We've all seen how vindictive and evil these people can be.

The easy way to BTFO leftists on this topic is constitutional rights. You can choose any number of other routes but this one alone will win. You have to prop it up with the "not all X" argument because they'll bring up the car attack. I've given you the outline now go research.

ask him why his links are all leftist, left-leaning outlets.

The most compelling evidence that the pro-statue protestors (what he calls KKK/Nazi) are not violent is their Friday night tiki-torch rally. The one that wasn't planned but had attendee in the hundreds while Antifa/BLM only had a dozens and the campus police were a non-factor. Point out how those hundreds of "KKK" were peaceful, marched to the statue and gave some speeches then left. That the Antifa were not harmed, hence showing that the original motive of the rally was not violence. The violence only occurred the following day when Antifa/BLM showed up in force with the intent to disrupt.

Also point out one side had a permit, that was supported by the ACLU. And that the only things BOTH sides agree on is that the police encouraged conflict and failed to protect the public.

Then ask him what did Trump say that was wrong. Point out how BLM clearly disagrees (even at the democratic debates) that "All lives don't matter" and point out Black Bloc agitating in Berkley.

It really shouldn't be hard to win the debate is you stick to the middle ground, like Trump did, and condemn both sides. Say violence is never acceptable when solving disagreements, etc.

I know, but a single person questioning the bias of the prof with facts in the moment can do a lot toward enlightening the other students and enabling them to voice the same

show the violence from antifa (riots at berkley, guy getting hit over head with bike lock at berkley, guy getting hit over head with shovel .. somewhere. Show the chaos and destruction they give). Show evidence that the police were told to step down and that the mayor wanted the chaos to ensue for political reasons. Give evidence that the gathering by the right was LEGAL and they had a permit, the lefts however was not legal and was allowed to continue on. Bring up that hte guy at charlottesville was not a premeditated attack (charged with 2nd degree murder) and had a history of mental illness -- his actions do not reflect his group's. Bring up that there is violcnce on both sides as evident from the clashes and people were there for a battle. Denouncing violence from both sides is the absolute right course of action, do not let them focus on the attack as they are doing but put the context of the CLASHES BEFORE HAND which escalated the battle. All of what I'm saying is factual and can be googled.

*****Ideological filtration.*****

The teacher asks a pointed morality question at the beginning of the year to figure out which students to target for demoralization. (Poor Grades or struggle sessions)

Students that have the wrong beliefs (white males) (christians) will be targeted until they conform or are destroyed.

My first struggle sessions began at age 7.

This is illegal and should be immediately reported to the News and a civil rights lawyer should be contacted.

This is discrimination.

God I can't wait to finish my prac so I can soft redpill shitload of Gen Z.

Most of them are already right wing

t. teacherfag

Just bring up how affirmative action and head start are a demoralization system created by the party of the confederacy.

All you need is one link:

infowars.com

Yeah good idea OP, you're totally in a situation that is both winnable and worth fighting. When you get failed and your professor and/or the trannies and guilty white kids start reporting you for harassment and making them feel "unsafe," and you get to be "that nazi racist guy," for the rest of your school career, at least you can say you totally dropped some epic redpill on a stupid fucking college classroom.

user, I'm not kidding: this is what they call a honeypot. Don't attempt to win, winning in losing in this case. Hide your power level. Wait until the time is right.

You'll be fired or quit within 3 yrs tops
>t. redpilled teacher

For a second I was like "why the fuck would an engineering professor make you read those articles?"

start a chant of FUCK TRUMP, if anyone tries to shut you up chant louder and encourage others to join in; if questioned say you refuse to legitimize him by engaging in a debate

A+ 4.0GPA free ride in the collage of your choice

I'm not in leftyland you cunt. I know lots of redpill history teachers here doing just fine.

All you gotta do is make sure you cry over aboroginals or 2 weeks of the year and the rest is gold.

If you are using (((parentheses))) that way, you are an (((idiot))). Maybe you should read the (((articles))) he gave you so you don't look like a (((moron))) at the debate.

>last day of the quarter

What? My summer understudy just left to start his first semester last week. Something don't add up.

Well good on you then Aussie bro.

>why the fuck would an engineering professor make you read those articles?
kek. I would have asked that question 10 years ago, sure.

if you need to hide your level and bring in full blown /pol materials, jump over to iron ann coulter's blog for snappy come backs to their main lies and links to evidence MSM is not telling the truth

Styx coverd it pretty well

You have to. American universities require to take shit like this no matter how useless it is to your major.

ROFL well my senior engineering seminar classes were the liberal Dean rattling on for an hour about liberal shit. This was back in 09 so not bad. But ffs I can't even imagine now

Don't be stupid get a good grade
Ben Shapiro did a safe cuckservative approach

>
HEY GUYS, our rhetoric can't win on its own, help me win guys T_T

>can't even green text correctly
you gotta go back

what school?

And? Telling the guy to fuck right off doesn't exactly help either does it you dick.

Washington works on quarters instead of semesters, and summer quarter ended today for us. Classes don't start again until late September. Not OP but it makes sense.

hahahahahaha. They really are pathetic aren't they.

"HEY GUYS, Give me some nazi propaganda I can spread so I can sound right!"

Bunch of pathetic idiots. You will be the downfall of humanity if you don't stop your shit.

just watch trump's news conference. that's all you need

it was fucking brilliant

don't back down. we have the truth on our side

they will lie, manipulate, slander - do not back down

fuck leftists

You should go full kike and be like
"Whites are only lashing out because they are getting replaced. But they don't see the writing on the wall, their replacement is a good thing."

You'll get applause from your professor and you might redpill some whites in your class.

Google the Spartacist uprisings of 1918 and political horrorshow that was the Weimar republic. If you're too lazy to do that then just shut up and dick around on your phone.

>fuck you for taking an English class
It's required
I don't wanna look like a conspiracy fag tho, sadly no one in my class gives a shit about facts.
It's a summer course
thanks anons I'll use these
>nazi propaganda
the real propaganda is from the school
>just watch trump's news conference. that's all you need
If I use Trump's arguments they'll notice it and say I'm pro Trump, I don't want them to know

Can't lose debate if you only stick to facts and force your opponent to play by those rules as well. Don't mention political parties of any kind, just each group's reason for being there by each group's own said reasons.

Bias has no room in any debate.

medium.com/@StyxEinzig/the-mayor-of-charlottesville-caused-3-deaths-not-richard-spencer-196659cb10c5

>(((New York Times)))
>(((Vice)))
>(((NPR)))
>(((NPR)))

What you should be doing is thinking of how to derail the curriculum as there are always ways to use leftism against itself or kikes. I hope your Jewish eye opens and you find a way to outsmart your (((professor.)))

>"english" class
>dont read literature, here read these propaganda articles
is this what american education is really like? or is this a meme?

>is this a meme
I thought it was a meme too before I entered college, boy was I wrong

>Is theah a problem with ouah news outlets? What yah don't trust ouah sauces? Ah yah some kinda conspiracy teeorist? Yah not one ah dose ani semidic Trump suppotahs ah yah? American joynalism is the best kinda joynalism money can boy yah doity goy.

The last 3 years of high school here usually cram the holocaust into english, history, and (((social studies))) although its probably worse in college.

Did you look at a single damn link on here ya fuckin commie cunt? Tell me how this thread is pushing nazi propaganda? Prove it to me. Tell me how anything we're saying here is false.

>Trump is racist. Trump is a fascist. No discussion. Period.
Repeat the above over and over again and you'll get an A.
Or you can just drop out of whatever bullshit you're majoring in because its clearly worthless. Probably sociology or poly-sci or some other complete garbage

I'm a recent engineering graduate and my classes never got political. Except for the one time my Iranian professor was telling a story of how he used to play on downed fighter jets as a kid in the Iran-Iraq war which led to him discussing how much he hated Arabs and how allowing Arab immigration shouldn't be allowed. Said he was a mechanized infantry soldier in the Iranian army to fight Iraq but the war ended before his training finished so went for engineering. He avoided a rant about it but it was also obvious he hated Israel.

That said my engineering classes were overwhelming right wing with the exception of a few Asians.

What's the debate question? If it's just a general topic then its more of a discussion designed to out wrongthinkers, don't fall for it.

>Vice Documentary

Pure fucking propaganda.

'Sup Forums I dont know what happened, I went in there with facts and the teacher threw me out of the class'

>is this what american education is really like? or is this a meme?
these days our universities are just marxist indoctrination centers

>Social Studies
Fuck, that takes me back. It was what we called History classes in grade school. It was never a thing in high school. At uni we have a "Social Science" requirement that yeah, you can fill with SJW bullshit, but it's much easier to fill with regular business classes.

The most SJW part of college is easily freshman orientation and dorm life. Once you actually get past that bullshit and into the academics it's really what you make of it.

>university student
>spoonfeed me my own opinions please
>article's

"The American workforce needs higher education" they said.

Just watch Ben Shapiro in all seriousness hes fucking right about everything

Just write about the alt left terrorists attacking people and how the alt left has been allowed to commit terror attacks in Dallas, Baton Rouge etc with impunity without the media saying a word to condemn it

He does this so he can get to know you, this way he will reject you when you apply for a PHD, because "fuck racyz He He He"

>Hey i'm a worthless parasite teaching the language in a country where said language is native.

English """professors""" should be shot.

self-preservation is more important. do not show your power level, OP.

Just say that the police did not do their job and allowed the car attack to happen

>a water filter salesmans website
Alex Jones is good for funny memes but I don't think he's a legitimate source

none of that has any business in either an english or engineering course so fuck it, dont bother

In their defense, OP did write "real article's"

I'll show her pic related

>semester
>quarter

>Truth is more important than getting the A.
Not if he wants to pass the class. Even if you present facts they don't like or show an ounce of neutrality towards Nazis (which they would see as sympathy), you will be persecuted. Just do the assignment to please the professor -- don't try to prove a point.

I have to agree with a Nazi
>bias is interpretive
That's how the English teacher is getting away with the biased articles, because it's an ''''''''interpretive'''''''''' propaganda assignment they can claim doesn't have anything to do with politics.
>it's for the writing

Tell them you're pro-Trump because he's a Republican and Republicans are the opposition to the anti-white Democrats, then say Trump is a huge liberal because he doesn't challenge the universal franchise and Republicanism is a left-wing ideology. Cite Mussolini:

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
>Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State, which stands for the conscience and the universal, will of man as a historic entity (11). It is opposed to classical liberalism which arose as a reaction to absolutism and exhausted its historical function when the State became the expression of the conscience and will of the people. Liberalism denied the State in the name of the individual; Fascism reasserts the rights of the State as expressing the real essence of the individual (12). And if liberty is to he the attribute of living men and not of abstract dummies invented by individualistic liberalism, then Fascism stands for liberty, and for the only liberty worth having, the liberty of the State and of the individual within the State (13). The Fascist conception of the State is all embracing; outside of it no human or spiritual values can exist, much less have value. Thus understood, Fascism, is totalitarian, and the Fascist State - a synthesis and a unit inclusive of all values - interprets, develops, and potentates the whole life of a people.

And wear a good pair of shoes.

Don't fall into the trap of trying to defend the driver. Point out how a disproportionate amount of politically-motivated violence has come from the Left with nowhere near the kind of media attention that this one-off event has gotten. Here are a few examples to get you started.

pastebin.com/dGRUj2t4

Stick to a main theme of demonstrating how far more violence has come from Left-leaning groups with nowhere near the coverage that this one event has gotten.

Even this past week, an anti-Trump agitator was charged with first-degree murder (vs 2nd degree that the UTR driver got) for gunning down a Republican in front of his wife.

If people truly wish to denounce politically-motivated acts of violence, they need to acknowledge it coming from the Left in disproportionate amounts.

Please record the whole thing, I'd like to see a room full of college leftists trying to shout down one brave motherfucker.

If it weren't for his attitude. I think he'd be taken more seriously. Alex Jones has been pretty right on a lot of things

That would provoke immediate escalation to muh KKK and/or Holocaust. It might be better to try to restrict the frame to the events of that day or that moment, or to just dismiss the crash as a fucking car accident and start whipping out crime statistics.

English professor here (not even joking). Those are some very impartial sources. The last three would most count as primary sources. You should be able to construct an argument out of them without resorting to ideologically partisan material. You can quote the words of Trump and the white supremacists in Reeve's documentary.

I read so much shitty, incoherent student writing that I'm just happy when a student makes an argument, uses evidence, forms complete sentences, and submits a paper that doesn't make my head hurt. If you do this, then it really doesn't matter what position you take. Just make sure it's supported by quotations connected tightly to the points you make.

You should bring up how Jews are 48% of the "1%" of America. And yet they only ethically make up 4% of the US population. Also start listing off the billionaires and which (((companies))) they are the CEO of.
Source: politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

>I'm an idiot who has never taken an English class
T. You
I don't know what retarded college op went to but the only thing I did in my English classes was write an article on feral hogs with sources from the university's database and went over various literature and how to write a cited research article. What op is found sounds like something you'd do in a communication or journalism major

You know, I had multiple uncles, cousins and great grandfathers that fought in the Confederate Army and I'm not sure any of them would support me dressing up like a fucktard and standing around in a park saluting a statue like an idiot.

Sure, it's his right to do so, but what the fuck does that serve?

Protip: Trump doesn't win the debate.

youtube.com styxhexenhammer666 watch his videos on charlottesville.

>"overview" of charlottesville by the toilet paper of record

>vice manufactured, cherry picked hit pieced

>npr

this is the opposite of being informed, being truly intellectual, or being concerned for the facts of reality.

academia needs to be purged, FAST

>her
Well that makes it easy, you should have said that in the first place.
Stick it in her pooper.

whatever you do ask a friend that you trust to come along and record the debate, if you do well engoh post online to show the amount of screeching done if you show facts that dismantle their delusion, possible good evidence againts any teachers or students that are in antif if arrested for any shit later