Fuck Off

Fuck Off

100% shitpost

Sure, without selling the rights to our natural resources I would be thrilled with accommodating and containing immigrants in harsh desert land. Of course these people will have to survive on their own without assistance and must contribute to the rest of the country, again without access to the natural resources that rightfully belong to the australian people.

No, you will pay. Get your checkbook out.

That infographic would suggest Australia has a maximum capacity of 120,000,000 people. That's simply not true, especially when you consider the fact that we are already full.

Nice try, but you no take shitpost crown.

White Males. The ones who's ancestors built a this country are helped least. Take a walk in Melbourne. The majority of the homeless are white fucking men. You have to chop your dick off and praise Allah if you're to become on equal footing. Makes my blood boil. I've seen obese mudslimes at Salvation Army centres getting every scrap of free food and Chinks who fake illness to leach everything they can. Meanwhile an Aussie guy will only go there when he's at the end of his rope. Fuck this shithole.

Reached it's environmental capacity 10 million people ago. Seems like you have to cleanse it from non-Anglos to keep it Ethno and Green. Anti-whites and their useful idiots are retarded

Don't you grow shit somewhere? Do you expect the government to rob other countries of their crops to feed yours?

Yeah, Melbourne is fucked. We need to fall back and form containment lines. Watch as the property values plummet under the weight of clashing foreign cultures and then gladly swoop back in to relieve these people of their burdens and send them back to the very shitholes they're homesick for and have tried to recreate here.

New Zealand > Australia

I hear they have plenty of room.

Syndey's homeless problem seems worse than Melbourne's. Right next to the law courts they set up some kind of ghetto shelter thing that did nothing but amplify drug abuse and sexual assult. After a week or so they shut it down.

I find it interesting that a country with such robust welfare still has a homeless problem.

But liberals will stifle attempts to reign in the property market which is little more than a giant speculation bubble being constantly propped up. Houses are for living in, if people who are or should be receiving welfare can't be lodged in the most meager of living conditions, something is wrong with the fundamentals of the welfare system.

Why are there so many Aussies in Canada suddenly?

Also wtf is pic related? Shit any good?

Meat pies? They sure are.

Please take as many of our bleeding heart multi-culti sorts as you like. I'm sure most of them will be quite pleased to give justin rim jobs whenever he likes.

I've been homeless before, out of choice. At the time I didn't particularly care. In Melbourne you walk into a homeless assistance joint and you are likely to see those stupid LGBTQIGKF signs with feminist behind it in admin. I've watched them turn away polite Aussie guys who weren't drug abusers whilst the next person is a homo or immigrant acting obnoxiously and they're praised and given special treatment. This is very real.

Oh, I know. I've come close to being homeless myself.

Even our job networks are like this. Struggle to find a job? Are you white and male? Punishments and work for the dole asap. Get fucked around by LGBTQIEE(DAGFH*(ABUHD cunts (usually but not always women). Tormented by being sent for jobs that have little to do with any qualifications you might have to get that quick government cash out commission for themselves. But the women, people of colour and the strangely self-identified - Front of the line for any cushy jobs that come in... it's completely fucked.

is an ausfag, canadian countryside looks fucking nice, and we have comparable populations and currency values. plus it's basically america without the america

Our welfare system does more than enough. If you're homeless, and genuinely seek relief, there are hundreds of streams available. The problem is most of them are drug addicts, and disinterested in improving their living conditions.

t. raised by broke af single mum who used to be on welfare.

It was there a lot longer than a week. It started to appear in December last year.

Oh okay, sorry it was second hand info from my sister.

Yet all you do is come to BC and Alberta to take over every bar and spend all your time off skiing.

Is there a comparable thing for Canadians down there surfing or some shit?

>america without the america
Why would you waste your time like that?

> more than 200,000 permanent migrants per year
> more than 300,000 work visas approved per year
> 25 million population currently, with a minority of children having two Australian-born parents
It's over. Please glass Melbourne from orbit.

Murderous Sudanese are given free housing. Get fucked with that shit. It's time to kick them out or watch Australia burn in your life time. Being middle class or even upper middle class won't save you when you'll progressively become more persecuted as a white man. Every little thing you do will be seen as wrong.

Lol please send migrants to the un filled land areas. That would be the biggest shitposting in history.

Can't we just not have them here?

This is what its like at the unemployment centres now.
They fall,over themselves to help no english foreigners, women and aborigines but if you are a straight white guy they just mock you and give you a hard time. Constantly implying you are doing so ething wrong or a drug addict.

Can anyone confirm what help sallies can give for food.

I have never been there before, and things are getting ... Way bad.

Also white.

t.stressed boi

Kys faggot

Sure. May as well take you with me. No loss to your family.

Id fucking wring your neck till your head pops you little leftist shit.

Looks full with barely enough elbow room.

Leftist? Nope.

Choke on burger and die, kike Elvis.

Say it 2'my face cunt