Stephen Colbert Hate Thread

Release your hatred for this fucker right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U&t
m.youtube.com/watch?v=URgiq25LGyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TWO

SCOOPS

SCOOPS

Pizzagate Podesta pedo fuck

he only cares about being famous and getting paid and he isn't doing the right thing

AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGHHH I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOUR EVIL LITTLE KIKE FAAAAAAACE AAAAARGH

I KNOW HES NOT JEWISH BUT STILL ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Is this the gay guy from Will and Grace?

STOP CLAPPING! MY OWN COMRADES, SUPPORTING DROOMPH? UNACCEPTABLE! I DEMAND YOU STAND IN AWE OF MY IMMENSE CRANIUM FOR THE NEXT THOUSAND YEARS!

slide

I hope he gets raped by a nigger for not being anti-nazi enough. Many of my family love to absorb his mental vomit.

he was funny when he pretended to be conservative, now he doesn't pretend at all he just cries about trump.

CRUNKLY CRAMPLE GOT TWOOOOOOO SCOOPS?!

Conan is better than you.
Hah, take that Stephen.

Blumphf BTFO!

Raises Eyebrows*
>*Audience giggling*
>Drumpf...
>*Audience Howls and claps*
>I mean, really?
>*Audience starts seizing, multiple fights break out*
>*Colbert gets on his desk and rips off his shirt*
>DUANLD TRUUUUUUUUUNP
>*Audience is completely rioting, they're attacking and cannibalizing the TV crew*
>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>*Colbert's eyes become red, a huge storm kicks up outside*
>IMPEACH BONALSD GRUMP!!
>*Wings sprout from the audience members, they begin chanting in Latin*
>DAAAANAHLD
>*Colbert sheds his skin, a 10 foot demon is now standing in his place*
>BLUMPF
>*The world descends into chaos, mass murders, rapes, and cannibalizations sprout up*
>GLOMAND MUMP IS A FAVICST
>*Trump, laughing hysterically, but crying profusely opens the nuclear football and demands that all nukes be set off*
>*DC iS wiped off the map*
>*Trump is literally BTFO*

It broke my heart to learn that he is a globalist shill. I thought he was brilliant. I thought he was a chosen one. All of my old heroes are dead. My new heroes are called Nazis for standing up to racism and terrorism. Everything is accelerating towards violence. I wish I could be the one to cut his throat. Fuck Stephen Colbert. His show only appeals to the demographic of low intelligence. He uses a couple of words in the 12-16 letter range, and gets endless applause from braying, spineless, cucked, self-loathing, trans-everything imbeciles.

The day of the rope cannot come soon enough.

Obligatory gif is obligatory

JEJ

Is this copypasta?

>The delicious butthurt ITT

TWO SCOOPS TWO MANY
QRONLAD HRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPHT!

I fucking love how triggered you guys get over Stephen. It means he is getting to you. it means whatever he is saying, is getting under your skin.

Very good. Keep watching him. Maybe you will finally open your eyes one of these days.

never forget, you're the bad guys.

I don't know why he stopped the Colbert Report, when really all they've done is turned his late night show (really, Letterman's show) into a more blatant version of the Colbert Report.

Maybe laziness? Maybe he got tired of the persona, and would rather just barf up tired leftist tropes directly into the mouths of his retarded, faggot-fucked audience? Perhaps the jokes espoused by "Stephen Colbert: Conservative Pundit" were too nuanced for his leftist shitlib viewers to grasp?

I feel like the majority of his OLD fans were right-wingers with a sense of humor - they knew he was poking fun at the extremes of the right, and rolled with the punches.

But little Stephen grew tired of this - his inner kike demanded more shekels, and the only way to achieve this was to abandon the goys at Comedy Central and ally himself with the MEGAHEEBS of CBS.

I've tried watching him on The Late Show, and the overwhelming impression I get is: low energy. It's so tiresome to watch him spew these half-assed jokes with punchlines you can see a lightyear away. It's like the audience doesn't even want the joke - it's just a cumbersome lead-up to the eventual "BLUMPF STINKS LOL!" climax.

Fucking Christ MSM is cancer.

Glad I cancelled my cable 8 years ago.

imho he always left a 'dumb as a bag of bricks and even less funny' impression on me

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U&t

cum tribute anyone?

Get fucked

No MSM in my house. It's fucking forbidden. Also, anyone who has the slightest left leaning alignment is dead to me. I can't speak to them, because they are going to think I am a full on SS. I do hate me some Jews though...

i fucking love seeing people admit they're idiots by acting like this guy and anyone in pic related is a comedy god-cool how commies are larping as americans now of late so fucking edgy whatever you reply i know i'll be btfo

2 Scoops will never die

everquest???

slave leia

>everquest???

Princess Leia you fuckstick.

I don't even think about him, let alone hate him.

TV is 20th century BS. I'm going to leave it there.

Alt-Left doesn't exist drumpfkins.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=URgiq25LGyk

Meh, I knew there'd be some point when I wouldn't find him funny anymore. If he's around long enough we may all come to like him once again, who know?

i don't like his stupid mouth

look at it

it's stupid

go away stephen

stop haunting my dreams

Go home, Colbert; you're drunk.

Hypothetical:
friend comes over needs a place to stay
>mind if i watch tv?
>no go ahead
>tunes into colbert and starts laughing
A) do you say good nite and go to bed disturbed that you didnt realize how much of a retard your friend truly is
B)Make plans to murder them in their sleep and come up with an alibi
C)demand that they leave your house immediatly

Stephen Colbert is irrelevant. I don't have to hate him. Hating him only gives him attention.

Cobert averages 2.4 million viewers. Sometimes he gets 3 million if he's lucky.

The nation has 335 million people. He's preaching to a tiny, insignificant choir of total brainwashed drones. He couldn't meme Hillary Clinton into office, and he can't do anything against Trump now.

You're talking about a guy who regularly gets beat in the ratings by re-runs of Rick and Morty.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Colbert was only funny when he didn't act S-gay-w.

It would be a shame if something were to happen to him

Grab the control. Put Alex Jones on. Watch them walk out the door.

He was funny mid 2000s. He fucking sucks now. I went to his live show and looked him in the eye and I could tell he sold his soul.

he was a cuck from day 1, it was just not as noticeable under obama. he likes to fuck kids with skip and he likes to suck off shitskins

A great capitalist working under cover to undermine the jewish media machine. Some people actually think that he cares about jews when he only cares about making money via tabloid sensationalist infantile garbage combing the vote cattle of the (((current party in power))) along the hair. A true crowd pleaser, couldn't fake more personalities openly any better than he does, and he does it. Maybe one day his children will grow up to hate him and his charlatanry, I know L.Ron Hubbards children did. Time will tell.

Oh by the way, he's genetically 3/4th jewish, that kind of explains it all.

I imagine he stopped doing Colbert Report because it was too much work. Granted, he did have a bunch of writers do a lot of the heavy lifting, but it seems like he did a lot of research himself. Plus he owned a persona that he probably got tired of. I watched his show for the entire duration and it was very rare to see or hear him out of character even during interviews that had nothing to do with his show.

I think he took a pay cut going to the late show but I think it's something he really wanted to do. He's from a generation that grew up on those kinds of late night variety shows so it was probably a huge honor to be selected.

I was one of Colbert's biggest fans but I could only stand to watch 2-3 weeks worth of the late show because he immediately turned into a self loathing SJW who pandered to people on the radical left.

his LotR lore is severely lacking.
He gave the wrong answer when he had a LotR trivia match with James Franco.
If for no other reason than that, i hate him.

I don't find him to be worth hating. I liked his work in Harvey Birdman, and completely ignored him for anything he had to say or do involving politics. He says provocative things for a paycheck and goes to sleep at night. That's all he is. I find him to be entirely forgettable.

As a good catholic he once told the (((priest))) about his desire for young pink boys and since then he has been the cumsock for George Soros jokewriters to unload inside.

There is nothing worse than a comedian who is trying to prove to his audience that he is a thoughtful intellectual. That is literally not funny at all. This pseudointellectual leftist bullshit that Jon (Stewart) Liebowitz began cannot die soon enough.

xomlph schlumph IS MY FRIEND

JUST GET LOST

he's so funny and i love the way he imitates a conservative

nigga only got half an ear

oh really what does he say :^)

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed Colbert when I was younger (from his end with Jon Stewart through the first year or two of his own show). But once I got near voting age I started seeing through his bullshit. Fuck Colbert, and fuck his shilling.

STOP CLAPPING!!!!!!!!!!

He's a pretty funny and smart guy.

I don't hate him, I find him pathetic, a failed actor that earn a living playing comedian on the very late night show with scripted jokes and weak come back.

That guy is living in hell, and when he realize that he would probably kill himself.

God have mercy of his pathetic soul

Hes a cornball hack.

Nothing wrong with that, strangers with candy was great