CHALLENGE

CHALLENGER: ME
DEFENDANT: Sup Forums

So I'm sick of inducing schizophrenia via this forum. As to your so-called ((globalist)) conspiracy theories, I submit two points:

>1) The question of competency: any conspiracy theory begs such a high level of execution and efficiency, forgetting the fact that humans, even the smartest, make mistakes all the time. I think it's harder to organize than anyone could ever imagine.

>2) Gore Vidal said, "those in power don't have to conspire, because they all think alike". I think mostly what Sup Forums does is see patterns among elite circles and assume there is coordination and planning, the patterns are more inborn than our paranoid selves want to see.

Sup Forums is just like the extremer members of BLM.

we both love a good devil figure to pin ALLLL our woes on. white devils.....jews.....niggers.....all of us are a buncha superstitious fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2496631/Family-Gore-Vidal-allege-pedophile-challenge-writers-37-million-will.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self-bump for in-fighting

so...they dint die?

Bump requesting somebody post information web meme featuring all the corps in the world linking to a small circle of jews
Also
We all agree the media is fucked up and that the kikes own the media. How can you tell me they aren't to blame, premeditated as a group or otherwise!??

>the fact that humans, even the smartest, make mistakes all the time.
>Gore Vidal said

Found the flaw in your argument.

i think we all are more complicit. If the jews have indeed control, and have had this, for at least all my life, then im already indoctrinated.

i haveth become the juden

we keep turning on the Teevees anyways, dont we?

/thread

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2496631/Family-Gore-Vidal-allege-pedophile-challenge-writers-37-million-will.html

a bit of a cherry pick, but I like your style nonetheless

separation of artist and art, please.

gore vidal certainly had a better lens into how the elites function that little ol' us.

He's here

People are sheep
Jews are the smartest and know to stay in the middle
I.e. letting others do the work for them

weeeird dooood

certainly there are non-jews who do that, too.

i am of the mind that there is a Jew in all of us. The archetype holds true through and through.

1) formulas and theories; it's all very statistical
2) Bilderberg group.
Easy enough. Any more questions, I'll be here for a bit

Your logic is valid and very likely sound - add to your repertoire (if you haven't already) Noam Chomsky's "smokey room" theory, which holds that there need be no dark, smokey room in which conspiracies are born - all that is required is a sufficient amount of the population to believe it is there, and the work is already done. This complements Vidal's sentiment nicely.

1) so this would mean a coupla grey hairs crunch numbers and applying marketing and psychological knowledge to manipulate whatever they want?

2) is Bilderberg anything else than the most supremely wealthy social club? do they have nefarious aims, or just aims we perceive to be as nefarious out of jealoust and a need for a devil?
are there any competing organizations? there's a lotta wealth around the world. I feel like elites fighting elites sorta negates a lotta would-be conscpiracies from being enacted.

STOP THIS BLACK MAGIK!!!

ahh I think it does complement it indeed. spooky.

thanks, mane.

lul

Because it is on my mind, in regards to "Pizza Gate", I submit this circumstantial evidence. Each piece alone might not point to an international pedophile/trafficking/blackmail conspiracy, but together points to an ominous picture:

>The Franklin Scandal
>The Rotherham Scandal
>Various outed powerful pedophile figures, ranging from Sandusky to Hastert to Saville, and so on
>Hollywood pedophilia and casting couch claims from several former child stars, lastest claim being from Elijah Wood
>The Dutroux Affair
and finally
>Jeffrey Epstein and his "Lolita Express"

Now, if we continue with the logic here, a conspiracy this massive would require that execution and efficiency you described. I present the idea of a "Deep State".

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state

And a moment when the veil was lifted:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
(See acknowledgement of its existence)

I could go on, but I give you this for now.

>Redpill thread anyone?

All but 1 of those "astronauts" are still alive. Some haven't even changed their name.

So you presupposed, based on nothing, that pol is one person (wrong) and that pol does X (possible, but completely undemonstrated, and there's no reason to believe it's the case).
And using one quote from Gore Vidal means we get to talk about Gore Vidal claiming that Israel censored him from an appearance on ABC.
Has anyone ever set themselves up as smugly superior to straw man conspiracy theorists, without immediately revealing that they have their own pet theories?

Oops. This user already posted it.

Explain us why flat earth theory became widespread shortly after the pizzagate leaks.

>muh compression artifacts

wait, you mean to tell me Sup Forums is NOT just one very large man? Fuck, I'm so sorry.

And I was hoping for a bit of goodwill with the readers, because surely we can all agree that Sup Forums is rife with conspiracy, even if a lotta the inhabitants dont buy it. this is certainly a bored that likes conspiracy.

Did you post this, with that image ironically?

don't think it's a possibility that reception y'know, to outer space might be a bit glitchy?

can't even get consistent video call signals between earthen parties.

retrospectively..... ;)

1) Precisely. It's very sophisticated, and most people aren't bright in theories. All action plans, all calibration methods are theories. And some people with these kinds of jobs do not put enough thought into it.
2) Search up on the Bilderberg group, mostly who is invited

Nah it's not filmed up there

There's about as much conspiracy behind pedo rings as there is behind high end hooker rings. Yes, they exist. Yes, if you have the money and the power you could find one. Do Hollywood producers get together to plot how they plan to snatch babies from their mothers? Probably not but this doesn't detract from their engagement of those activities. I'm also sure they plan parties for the politicians but I'm skeptical they're emailing each other about it.... idk, maybe.

but it is, according to you, staged to look like it's outer space, yes?

on the otherside...so let's assume that they are in space, then could you concede the possibility of glitchiness?

tip of the hat to you, user.

are you equating action plans with calibration methods (a term I don't know but can assume a bit about)? or are you saying they are distinctly different from each other?

and I will do so, obvi I've heard aboot them, but I just assumed they were an uber rich social club. like if one of us could somehow achieve status enough to be invited, we might be disappointed that its not just one meeting on world domination.

or maybe we woul

I think you are dead right on this.

obviously, conspiracies are REAL because people conspire, every day. it has a loose enough definition. I was refuting capital C Conspiracies, like 'planning to snatch babies from mothers all together'.

i hear ya.

Looking at evidence I'm not so sure space even exist as we know it

how do you get through life without just killing yourself haha? if I was to be convinced that outer space was a mostly fraudulent idea, it would depress the fuck out of me.

maybe im just deluding myself ;)

there have been stories that the Soviet Union destroyed it with a 'directed energy' weapon. Remember this 'happened' in January 1986 and in April 1986 the Chernobyl nuclear reactor in the Soviet Union melted down, by western sabotage some have said. Physicist Tom Bearden has some theories on this. Look up info and pictures on the Soviet Unions 'Over the Horizon Radar' and the "NATO codename steel yard" antenna tower that was just a few kilometers from the Chernobyl complex.

whoooaa that'd be badass. just knocking off each others techno achievments.

id say we one upped 'em with chernobyl.
got a lotta shitty horror movies about it, though, so I guess that's karma.

>if I was to be convinced that outer space was a mostly fraudulent idea, it would depress the fuck out of me.

Why?

We're lied to all the time, would the scope really shock you?

Do you really think somebody would do that?
Just work with another person or group with similar interests and not be completely forthcoming with the public at all times?

Nothing is as it seems, truth is not given freely.

Here is a secret: this came from the Haarp facility in northern part of Norway. I saw it and it originated in the exact direction where EISCAT is located.

lol u took too many redpills at one time bub

What is this footage of and why are they faking it? yoorpoors too poor to get into space?

Bluebeam is pretty neat, ain't it?

Big hypno beam was quite a sight.

>normies actually bought the rocket test story

I don't know whether to laugh, or cry.

EISCAT Tromso, right behind this mountain

SHES GOT EYE OF THE BLUEST SKIES

tower 7. enough said

yes.
because I take so much solace in the profundities of the universe.

that would be one profundity far too ironic for me, i think

I BECOMETH THE PILL

>africa is the asshole of the earth

But it would raise so many more questions.

Where you see a closed door, I see an open window.

>The question of competency: any conspiracy theory begs such a high level of execution and efficiency, forgetting the fact that humans, even the smartest, make mistakes all the time. I think it's harder to organize than anyone could ever imagine.
They make mistakes all the fucking time and they get covered up. I've fucking watched news get deleted weeks after an event happens after the public stops thinking about it. All the dead people who have crossed the Clintons are not a coincidence.

You're far too simplistic to BTFO anyone.

i suppose i can't disagree with that.
it would be equally fascinating, just would take some time to reframe ha

difference between conspiracy and Conspiracy, I should have made the distinction.
It's a damn given that people edit and manipulate history and the media, but I'd say it's a less centralized effort with one, villified source.

it's not one source, I mean. I don't buy a grand scheme that anyone has control over.

I am quite taken by Clinton Conspiracies, but this isn't a systemic, racially motivated conspiracy cult.

that's just a politican vying for power.
ive read some history, i know there are dead bodies behind sociopathic leaders.

conspiracy versus Conspiracy.
of course, we all technically conspire every single day. I just don't buy any one or few have any absolute dominion over the trajectory of human history.

What about Soros or anyone who is rich enough to fund entire countries, entire media industries, entire education sectors, entire political circles?

Incompetent people is not a prohibiting factor to these extremely tall and wide power structures and we have witnessed it becoming more and more blatant and obvious in recent years.

And pattern recognition is what autists are good at. Sometimes it makes errors, but it leds to the truth. Sometimes it is conspiracy. But Sup Forums has also been solely right or foretelling on so many things that noone else could have seen it.

And do not tell me statistics mean nothing.

Also, the jews are behind everything.

And niggers.

>why you don't have dash lights?
>is he wearing a hat?
>is there writing on the back of his shirt?

Is this the job interview for profiler?

>>why you don't have dash lights?
There is, in the second picture, it is faint because of exposure in daylight

>>is he wearing a hat?
Unlikely, based on his posture (slouch enough to give the hat space under the ceiling), profile of his head, there is nothing up to the upper back of the skull and up to eye level. No cap for sure.

>>is there writing on the back of his shirt?
Maybe, but not on the right 1/3 of the shirt. The dark areas do not match on picture 1 and 3 and that indicates the blotches are mere shadows.

Same thing happening to his "hat".
Complex background and low light makes picture 1 looks like he is wearing something. But equally, it looks like there is a dangling black box just slightly in front of his head, which again proven to not exist in pic 2.