What are your honest thoughts about Richard Spencer?

What are your honest thoughts about Richard Spencer?

My only concern with him is I hope he is uncircumcised. I don't want some dry faggot dick in my mouth I want it fresh and juicy.

Couldn't ask for a better representative. He's tall and intelligent, which is more than you can say for most of the leftist movements out there.

not a bad guy, but he should stop trying to become a Führer of his Alt-Right.
It's unfair from the MSM to label the whole Right Spectrum into the Alt-Right/Alt-Light

Fuckin' spook that came out of nowhere. I don't trust his faggot haircut.

Soros back saboteur

white lives matter too much? what the hell does that mean

divisive commie faggot that grew up with a silver spoon

Total faggot who might be the real deal but for all it matters might as well be a saboteur. Hope he's assassinated so he can finally do some good for the cause.

If he wants to be the next George Lincoln Rockwell so bad, I wish he'd get the same ending.

Love the haircut, tone, and style. He's the best goy!

At best he's an idiot. At worst he is a retard.
If you want to promote white people you should do so while flying the American flag instead of nazi and confederate flags. US history IS white history. You will find way more people willing to join a more moderate right wing group that flies the US flag rather than a bunch of people who go around waving the flags of other countries like a bunch of foreigners

He breaks rules 1&2.

Controlled opposition

another thread

LOOK HERE

Dickie? Never liked him, over the past few months have come to distrust him. He has shady connections and doesn't go all the way. He has a nice face and good hair to be a good image for us but I think he has nefarious intentions.

That's obviously just my opinion.

Sick of these faggot wannabee 'leaders'

Also the nazi cosplayers... Embarrassing

I still can't tell if he is just really fucking dumb or really fucking smart.

>Seemed okay until 2017
>Walking cancer and a shit magnet now

Richard used to seem fine, but this year, he showed he's just a megalomaniac who wants to be MUH FACE OF MUH NEW RIGHT movement shit, and should be expelled for doing the damage he already has.

When he was BTFOing leftists on college campuses last year by being rational and well-spoken, it was fun. Now, he's so fucking full of himself, he's a liability to anything his name is attached to. No thanks.

Who ?

Ironically he got punched while explaining his pepe pin,kek and trying to make it out to be some big underground thing that he just found out about. He's a complete spoiled rich retard.

Not a fan at all, but he seems to be a law abiding citizen. FBI infiltrated neo-nazis generations ago, they are no threat. They have a right to their views even if I disagree. They have a right to free speech, and a right to assemble.
Before the rally I spent hours speaking against the nazis. Since the rally I have spent 2X the time defending their rights. There is also starting to emerge evidence there were actors among the rally, and violence was manufactured. The Svodba party stuff is particularly disturbing as we know there was DNC-Ukraine collusion. We know there is Seditious conspiracy with DNC involment.
Nazis might not be the best Americans, but at least they aren't trying to overthrow government. The old wasp memes are relevant.

He was shit ever since that "Heil Trump" shit last year. Most obvious controlled opposition since David Duke.

Never heard of him, he's nothing to me.