THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=DFWbfFjto7g
youtu.be/wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please, could you take your psychotic medication and fuck off?

Nothing alike. I do see the face of God on the right though

It is my time
I shall destroy all
When the masses ask why I do this
I will them
It was for
Teh lulz

The Red Dragon should have 7 heads, 10 horns, and ten crowns.

Here's what Wikipedia says about the history of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands:

>At one time it was confused with Pepys Island, which was "discovered" by Dampier and Cowley in 1683 but later proved to be a phantom island.[citation needed]

Pepys Island. You can't make this shit up.

Kek be praised

>Pepys

Digits

:|

THE DIGI-

I still don't think im ready for THE happening.

after saving this 3 times, you are clearly on to something user

What in the hell is going on? I'm confused someone give me a quick run down of this red dragon bs

dumping

Its been debunked

GG

Larping thread. Sage

I honestly pray that a hellgate will open somewhere so humanity has an actual enemy to fight instead of acting like a bunch of snack pack throwers.

This eclipse will begin by passing through the 33rd state, exiting the 33rd parallel in Charleston South Carolina, the birth place of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, which has 33 initiatory degrees.

dangit, wrong pic

Praise Pepy!

Fuck, it never ends.

NIGGA THAT'S AN ORK FROM WH40K

>planets are stars
We know very well what a star is, your picture is bullshit.

checked
also pic related is a side by side pic, left is albert pike, freemason that talked about 3 world wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
IS HE IMMORTAL?

2 things left to show

last one
I decided to look more into Warren Central High School in Bowling Green. There's no school on September 22nd because of a "Teacher Work Day." IF anything is planned for Bowling Green on September 23rd, then they could be using this as a staging area.

Western Kentucky University also has a home football game scheduled for September 23rd.

All those planets are seen as stars in the sky when you look up at night you fucking chud. Planet comes from the greek word for wanderer referring to the wandering stars.

take this retarded shit to /x/, sperg

Checking these digits

A fucking roo

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (777) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

goddamn betsy what are you doing

checked

Thulu
Cook
Bristol
Montagu
Saunders
Vindication
Candlemas
Visokoi
Zavodovski

ch3cked

nice get you cunt

Oh shi-

CHECKED
U
N
T

The digits in this thread are amazing.

ruined get
kys

kek

DUDE ITS A FUCKEN DRAGON

wasted

checked

informative get

terrible get but your flag transforms it into ironic post postmodernism

Here's how I see it.

Include me in the screenshot, papi

CHECKED
PRAISE HIM

That guy on the right sure ain't immortal.

Thats a Hydra not a dragon

Is this what bowie was alluding to with 'black star'? the eclipse? Spooky.

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign

And stay

Holly shit

Be prepared...

By posting this you've corrupted yourself.

>RED DRAGON FOUND
not so fast

youtube.com/watch?v=DFWbfFjto7g

>Mahanon is the main hull of the colony ship Eldridge. When the Eldridge was destroyed 9999 years ago in order to prevent Deus(Yahweh) from reactivating and escaping, many fragments of the ship fell into the atmosphere of the planet the ship was orbiting and crashed down on the surface. The main portion of the ship, which housed the bridge, Deus(Yahweh) and Razael Central among other things, crashed into the ocean and sank to the bottom of the sea.

For 9999 years it slumbered on the bottom of the ocean, entombing the inactive Deus(Yahweh) while its peripherals (Myyah Hawwa, Cain, the Gazel Ministry, etc.) carried out its will and began to use the developing human population of the planet to facilitate its rebirth. It came to be known as "Mahanon" or the "resting place of God" to human civilization; the only people who knew the truth were the ones acting in Deus'(Yahweh) interests.

we are all corrupted under the eyes of the repeating numbers

>he didn't know about this
>he things the name of some stupid island that didn't exist is at all relevant

Holy shit

>tfw they stole your island

You made me smile in the face of a televised revolution. Well done sir

PEPYS WTF

Shut up faggot, my larps are stronger than yours and faggot OP's. Pic related, it's me.

post by this ID
Go to bed, Satan

You're a fucking wandering star, cobber.

came here to tell you that you're a digits-wasting faggot

>other people are cast into outer darkness
Brigham pls go

Every year more of you children dilute the integrity of this board. I don't remember anymore when there were sensible threads. Even 5 years ago all the doomsday nutjobs were having a field day. If you're trying to derail the board, congrats. It's been in a shitty state for years, no thanks to you. And if you honestly believe in prophecies and religion, then you really got a lot of growing up to do. Hopefully you'll realize that all of this is nonsense by the end of September and not propagate more similar bullshit in the future.

a rare pepe appears. you must praise him.

youtu.be/wqczaF0KT3Q

Nidhogg?

praise kek

I'm scared. Christ forgive me for my sins.....

ev5syK
open invite to discord server to discuss

fucking hell m8 we are absolutely fucked soon

i believe in meme magic

please try some antipsychotics. your connection to reality is frayed and weak. i recommend some valproate and then lithium and latuda.

All hail Lord Pepy!

Praise 'this'. *unzips pants*

not only are planets refered to as wandering stars

i happen to believe in a flat earth and that they are LITERALLY STARS

Jörmungandr is the word you're looking for.